Replicel available by 2017?

dps

Banned
Reaction score
omg omg omg omg!!

histogen seems to be ****ing it!!!!!

she says trials show safety as against earlier concern of cancer!!

omg omg!

any estimations on price?

is there a reason not to be excited as I am right now?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
das was nicht. fich dich germans.... lol
too bad for them they only have control over the people that register their incomes and protn reciepts. lol most people here make a fortune without tax register. i mean lol. media again f ucking everybodies mind up.

hell here you can even perform f u e in a mini van across valcans.
Zee Germans will stop you.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
F me, I can't leave the country :(.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have to wait till it comes to USA

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
F me, I can't leave the country :(.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have to wait till it comes to USA

Tbh, I think a lot of people can't just fly to japan and get the treatment, so they have to wait till it comes to their country and that will take a while.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh, I think a lot of people can't just fly to japan and get the treatment, so they have to wait till it comes to their country and that will take a while.

Why? It's not like everyone is living in North Korea.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant not everyone can do that.

Doesn't change anything. You're free to leave any non-communist country and come back whenever you like... and this goes especially for every american.... unless you've got some kind of criminal record and are one probation.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doesn't change anything. You're free to leave any non-communist country and come back whenever you like... and this goes especially for every american.... unless you've got some kind of criminal record and are one probation.

I actually meant that not everyone can pay for the trip and treatment.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually meant that not everyone can pay for the trip and treatment.

Well then that's it. But that also depends on how badly you want something; you have to work for it.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score

Last part

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
The lady in the video say they will start trials in Japan early next year, does anyone know if this is conditioned to that they receive investors or will they commit the trial anyway? Where do you get the date 2017 from. Isn't it possible that the trials goes faster than 2 years (even if not likely)? I am trying hard not to hope too much, but its hard on this one.

EDIT: I guess I am mixing up Histogen and Replicel.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
omg omg omg omg!!

histogen seems to be ****ing it!!!!!

she says trials show safety as against earlier concern of cancer!!

omg omg!

any estimations on price?

is there a reason not to be excited as I am right now?

bump?

anyone?

hellouser I have a feeling you should know this.

ty.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As much as I'd like this to fix things I don't think it's the real deal
If it worked as well as they say it does (full regrowth pretty much), why do they not have more pictures which clearly shows regrowth?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as I'd like this to fix things I don't think it's the real deal
If it worked as well as they say it does (full regrowth pretty much), why do they not have more pictures which clearly shows regrowth?

Because it doesnt and thats never been their claim.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do we have to look forward to? 10% more hair in 2020? And let's not forget we will be balder than now by then.

Their regrowth and claims are based on the injections theyve used. I'm not going to tell what it is based on anything other than what theyve been able to do; that would be what everyone else on these forums ALWAYS does: makes up stupid sh*t based on speculation and have others follow suit believing their own ideas. People on the forums love to NOT take things at face value.

Whats going to be interesting is to see what happens when there are more injections done. Keep in mind, that histogen's results have been shown to regrow hair (some) and continue to grow after 1 year while halting any further loss. Who knows what higher dosing can do.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Their regrowth and claims are based on the injections theyve used. I'm not going to tell what it is based on anything other than what theyve been able to do; that would be what everyone else on these forums ALWAYS does: makes up stupid sh*t based on speculation and have others follow suit believing their own ideas. People on the forums love to NOT take things at face value.

Whats going to be interesting is to see what happens when there are more injections done. Keep in mind, that histogen's results have been shown to regrow hair (some) and continue to grow after 1 year while halting any further loss. Who knows what higher dosing can do.

I know, I'm just getting pretty desperate over here. I just wish I could have those injections NOW to halt further hair loss, before it's really too late for me..

What makes me very angry is that we are in 2014, with no real treatment for hair loss. I just don't understand why it's so difficult to stop a balding person's hair loss, at the very least. I think these companies should focus on how to stop hair loss as well as grow, because that's what is really needed. Why can't they just locate the balding gene and remove it or something? I know that sounds stupid and probably a lot easier said than done but gene therapy is possible. So why not just kill the freaking gene?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If he didn't have a (relatively) full head of hair maybe he would have felt differently.