Replicel available by 2017?

maher

Banned
Reaction score
No. I wish him and his 3 generation descents NW9.

Lawsuit was about tech. used to "grow" cells in lab. Both companies are from San D. Ca. almost neighbours. Law suit almost burried Histogen. Set them back for years.

Like there isn't market big enought for all of them.. Greed-.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I wish him and his 3 generation descents NW9.

Lawsuit was about tech. used to "grow" cells in lab. Both companies are from San D. Ca. almost neighbours. Law suit almost burried Histogen. Set them back for years.

Like there isn't market big enought for all of them.. Greed-.

Bingo... we'd all be able to increase hair count or at least halt further loss by now. That would have been a HUGE bonus for so many balding men... instead we owe the stagnant market to that fvckhead for screwing us over for the unforeseeable future. God damn I hate him and his company.

macbeth81

Established Member
Reaction score
As much as I'd like this to fix things I don't think it's the real deal
If it worked as well as they say it does (full regrowth pretty much), why do they not have more pictures which clearly shows regrowth?

They have not completed large scale dosage trials yet. All trials to this point have been for safety.

The picture of the woman they show was from the Dr. Ziering Phase I trial and not their Phase I/IIa trial. The Dr. Ziering trial used more injections, but over a larger area, with more frequency. There was a 100% response rate but the trial was small. Westonci, from another board, posted their slides from ISHRS 2012 which contains the details and a few pictures. The pictures clearly show some regrowth, but not full regrowth. Definitely no evidence of it being the cure yet, but the trial was for safety. A higher dosage than .1cc may be needed, but it did prove to be safe even with up to 40 injections.

https://www.scribd.com/Doctor/111831133/ISHRS-GNaughton-HSC-Clinical-Update

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
This is great news. For someone who cannot tolerate finasteride or minoxidil I got a hair transplant and decided if nothing comes out for the future just keep getting hair transplants and move on to body hair transplants. With histogen and replicel on the horizon this gives me new hope. I think we are finally moving in the right direction.