Regimen update - long time dutasteride/RU user

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally want to start Bicalutamide soon, monitoring all my levels. Meanwhile staying on Finasteride.
I can't be bald, but I neither can be transsexual just for hair lol, so I better choose for hair systems if bica + finasteride will fail for me or I dont want to use it anymore due to sides. You already should plan a gyno surgery when taking these drugs lmao.

Many users report gyno effects even on topical bica or daro. This shows how potent they are, even taken only topically.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing: If you start Bicalutamide, there is no return. You have to stay on it permanent, as your androgen levels get doubled. Thats a death wish for your hair. Bye bye to them, lol. They are then GONE for good

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
33CE5CBD-717C-44F3-9AB7-14006CA20230.jpeg
D45C74CA-28E9-45E7-ABEA-2A9032240208.png
EEC0A552-C4E5-4DF7-990B-DB31A432FD28.jpeg
89B0830A-63FB-4045-8444-B6753E7D1CCE.jpeg

Here’s what I’m currently working with. Diffuse NW7. Left temple is way worse than right.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride+Bicalutamide+Oral minoxidil should clear this up lol

Microneedling for the cherry on the top.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should say that I am only 17 years old and havent got that much experience XD we should rely on a "more-mature" source XDD

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my estriol experiment was a complete failure, only lasted 6 days. Pretty sure I have some gyno from it, both nipple areas seem sore in a strange way so going to manage that.

I'm jumping on the ORM bandwagon, just ordered some. Probably won't get here for a week or so. With the decline I'm experiencing these last few weeks, I'm going to need a miracle, hoping ORM can provide that.

I'll post again after I get it and start.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my estriol experiment was a complete failure, only lasted 6 days. Pretty sure I have some gyno from it, both nipple areas seem sore in a strange way so going to manage that.

I'm jumping on the ORM bandwagon, just ordered some. Probably won't get here for a week or so. With the decline I'm experiencing these last few weeks, I'm going to need a miracle, hoping ORM can provide that.
not sure if you could use anything as potent as ORM when you can't tolerate something as weak as 30 mg estriol

time will tell i guess

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure if you could use anything as potent as ORM when you can't tolerate something as weak as 30 mg estriol

time will tell i guess
yah, we'll see. i'm hoping they just work differently (estriol vs ORM). I mean one is an AA and the other is straight estrogen, no?

I've been on high doses of RU for years and never had a problem.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ORM Day 1

Well I received my ORM yesterday and applied my first dose, so only 1 day in.

A couple of observations.
- The ORM substance seems sticky, almost like there's moisture in it, it's not a dry smooth powder. The reason I bring this up is I'm using a 10mg scooper and putting that in a 6ml vial and that lasts me 2 days, so essentially 5mg a day.
- However, a 10mg scooper is tiny, it's like nothing, and having the ORM stick to that it's hard to shake it into the vial. The amount of ORM that actually went into my vials was like a couple of flakes only.

Not the start I was hoping for, I need this ORM to work a miracle so hopefully the consistency of the substance doesn't really matter.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ORM Day 1

Well I received my ORM yesterday and applied my first dose, so only 1 day in.

A couple of observations.
- The ORM substance seems sticky, almost like there's moisture in it, it's not a dry smooth powder. The reason I bring this up is I'm using a 10mg scooper and putting that in a 6ml vial and that lasts me 2 days, so essentially 5mg a day.
- However, a 10mg scooper is tiny, it's like nothing, and having the ORM stick to that it's hard to shake it into the vial. The amount of ORM that actually went into my vials was like a couple of flakes only.

Not the start I was hoping for, I need this ORM to work a miracle so hopefully the consistency of the substance doesn't really matter
God speed

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Avacado neutral, positive, negative?

i noticed somewhere daro has 30% bioavailability oral, so ORM is possibly 3x stronger than ODM depending on the reason behind the 30%
I guess negative at this point, i only used ORM for the 1 day. The next day I felt strange and very nauseous, like flashes of nausea. I don't know if it was related to the ORM or not, but i stopped just in case. Even before the ORM when I tried Estriol for 6 days i started to feel strange that just compounded over the next week with chest discomfort and other things. I don't really know what's going on with me, like i mentioned before my hair turned to crap over night. i've never had side effects on RU or anything so this is all strange. I've stopped everything for 1 week to see how I feel and will find a new approach. This coming Sunday 3/7 will be a full week off.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess negative at this point, i only used ORM for the 1 day. The next day I felt strange and very nauseous, like flashes of nausea. I don't know if it was related to the ORM or not, but i stopped just in case. Even before the ORM when I tried Estriol for 6 days i started to feel strange that just compounded over the next week with chest discomfort and other things. I don't really know what's going on with me, like i mentioned before my hair turned to crap over night. i've never had side effects on RU or anything so this is all strange. I've stopped everything for 1 week to see how I feel and will find a new approach. This coming Sunday 3/7 will be a full week off.
Ever gotten comprehensive bloodwork? Could be thyroid or hormone issues.
Hang in there

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever gotten comprehensive bloodwork? Could be thyroid or hormone issues.
Hang in there
I did go to the Dr. though the other day, not necessarily for this, but because I had been wanting to go for awhile now for a basic check up. He took blood and was going to check my testosterone levels. I also have a physical scheduled for later this month. he did an EKG but only cuz i mentioned my chest and it was perfectly fine. he said he highly doubts it's from the stuff i'm taking, i told him all about it. maybe this is all just a coincidence or i'm panicking cuz of the current state of my hair. Going to look for a new approach starting next week, I'm not ruling out trying ORM again.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did go to the Dr. though the other day, not necessarily for this, but because I had been wanting to go for awhile now for a basic check up. He took blood and was going to check my testosterone levels. I also have a physical scheduled for later this month. he did an EKG but only cuz i mentioned my chest and it was perfectly fine. he said he highly doubts it's from the stuff i'm taking, i told him all about it. maybe this is all just a coincidence or i'm panicking cuz of the current state of my hair. Going to look for a new approach starting next week, I'm not ruling out trying ORM again.
I think youre just anxious about starting a new treatment. The first day on RU I was dissociated with a headache, no kidding. Really bad chest pains started on that day and they got worse over the next 3 days. I stopped right after the first application. Anyways, you can go back through my thread but I found out I had heartburn/ acid reflux. I had horrible dietary habits and was stressed out of my mind. Starting RU kick-started acid-reflux that had symptoms mimicking heart condition. I started using graviscon and within a week I was fine. Im back on RU with no problems with my heart or head at all after a week. I swear the symptoms were very real to me, I thought I had a hole torn in my heart or something, constant chest pain the whole day. I think nocebo and anxiety can drastically change your body chemistry. Give yourself some time to reflect on the things going on around you. I had midterms that week and I was sleeping late and eating at bad times. I didnt want to admit that I was nervous putting RU on my head. Everything compounded gave me a big f*** you.
Its not just a coincidence that all that started on the day I used RU, sometimes adding just a grain into your already hectic life can be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1mg of estrodiol a day will shut you down. So your balls will stop working, effectively castrating yourself. Does estrogen actually grow hair? or does it just stop the effects of androgens miniaturizing the hair follicle by stopping the production of them. Your body creates testosterone depending on your need for estrogen naturally. Thing is, if you do potentially grow your hair back you'll likely want to go to places like gyms and pools, and want a decent body. Which you are not going to gain solely on estrogen.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, sounds kinda similar to me, thx for sharing. Let's see what happens next week when I get back on some things.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, sounds kinda similar to me, thx for sharing. Let's see what happens next week when I get back on some things.
Could always play around with the dose. Andrew said it took him a while to figure out the dose that didnt give him sides.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Interested to see what your testosterone and other hormones come back as.