Recent Forum Works - Can New Members Now Join?

Noah

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the recent shutdown has resulted in the glitch which prevented new joiners being cured?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack did this fix it? And do you have any communication now with the admin to notify him if anything like this happens again?

I think it was the admin that did it. I saw him online before it was taken down for maintenance. Im pretty confident he fixed the issues.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack did this fix it? And do you have any communication now with the admin to notify him if anything like this happens again?

Hey! I have been in communication with him and I guess the various messages from me over the months about the obstacles for users on here were dealt with. I also told him to remove my mod status about a week ago and he'll now appoint new mods after some thought. I made some recommendations like Noah who are willing, active, senior members, mentally good etc. It's good for the place - activity and keep it running which it truly deserves considering how it helps many users.

I can't really remember many people on here but if you feel you wish to be a mod, please message me or the admin about yourself.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

+1 for Noah.

And yeah I'll think about it.

I wanted to mention you as you've been quite vocal (in a good way) and your posts are balanced. But I wasn't sure you wanted it. Yeah think about it :p

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i got banned a couple of months back for no given reason and once the ban got lifted i had to verify my account once again and the site was glitched and the email verification never came through. And then all of a sudden on monday i got a verification email.

HairPiece

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi i an new too

Visit my hair replacement systems blog to learn all detail about hair piece.

protezsacblogum.com