Established Member
Reaction score
Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1450828895018994300_7553.jpg

Damn how can they do that?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello friend,

Who is the best doctor for mandibular implants in Europe? Who is the best doctor for cheekbone implants in Europe? What about injections instead of silicone implants? You appear to know a lot about this and I am interested so I ask you. I hope you respond.

Mfg,

Sorry man, I'm still not so long involved this topic yet. I know, that you will get the best results with Chin wing osteotomy and one of the best in the world for this is Dr. Zarrinbal from Berlin and Dr. Triaca from Switzerland. If you need Jaw surgery the best is maybe Dr. Gunson from California, but I don't know who can do that in Europe. But usually, Jaw surgery like bimax is not for asthetic but for functional reasons so many doctors in Germany for example are doing double jaw surgery which at the end of course gives you improved astehtic results.

It's important to never visit jawsergeryforums.com, the people there are mentally ill. Trust me...

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 112180

Damn how can they do that?

Pretty heavy operation, where they break your jaws and move them forwards, backwardrs or rotate them. To fit the bite, you have to wear braces before and after. There is a pretty high chance for permanent nerve damage (10-50%). If you are not completely retarded, you would never recommend this operation to a person which doesn't have functional problems or looked like this, which means future functional problems.

Attachments

• before-after-jaw-surgery.jpg
    before-after-jaw-surgery.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do it. Once you're bald you have to maximize what you got in other areas

Problem is, I had a disease called Licher Planus on my skin. It's an autoimmune disease, I will give you a picture how i looked. I could fight it back and I stopped medication weeks ago and very likely (80%) it will be gone forever. The thing is, it can spread to your mouth and than it's not curable. Now I have a spot in my mouth and maybe it will get pretty bad. It can hurt so much, that you can't eat anymore and so on, it's horrible. The problem with this disease is, when you have it on your skin for example and you scratch yourself, this scratch will turn to Lichen Planus and will stay forever. Now, when I have it in my mouth, an operation there could kick this into overdrive and it could f*** me up completely.

You can find pics from my skin when it was really bad and from today and from a scratch I had, which turned into Lichen Planus and stayed until i could fight the disease back.

Edit///

Couldn't find a picture from me with the scratch, so i googled one. this is called körber phenomenon. So I'm pretry afraid that I can never have surgery in my mouth anymore.

Edit 2///

Of cause I didn't scratch myself on purpose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190208-031018.jpg
    Screenshot_20190208-031018.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_20190208-131109.jpg
    Screenshot_20190208-131109.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_20190210-022853.jpg
    Screenshot_20190210-022853.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 296

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you men !
I hope that you will not have any problems with the operation.

Pretty heavy operation, where they break your jaws and move them forwards, backwardrs or rotate them. To fit the bite, you have to wear braces before and after. There is a pretty high chance for permanent nerve damage (10-50%). If you are not completely retarded, you would never recommend this operation to a person which doesn't have functional problems or looked like this, which means future functional problems.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you men !
I hope that you will not have any problems with the operation.

Thank you mate. I'm not planning to do any jaw surgery because this would be pretty insane. I'm considering a chin wing at the moment, but i need to talk to Dr. Zarrinbal first if I would be a good candidate or if it just would be a bad camouflage, because my jawline is to heavy receded. If so, I would let it as it is. It's not like I'm not getting pussy or anything but still want to push myself to what's possible. And anyways I have do check out what's going on in my mouth regarding this f*****g autoimmune disease.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man, I'm still not so long involved this topic yet. I know, that you will get the best results with Chin wing osteotomy and one of the best in the world for this is Dr. Zarrinbal from Berlin and Dr. Triaca from Switzerland. If you need Jaw surgery the best is maybe Dr. Gunson from California, but I don't know who can do that in Europe. But usually, Jaw surgery like bimax is not for asthetic but for functional reasons so many doctors in Germany for example are doing double jaw surgery which at the end of course gives you improved astehtic results.

It's important to never visit jawsergeryforums.com, the people there are mentally ill. Trust me...

Thanks for the response friend. I’m not interested in that type of surgery, I just need to enhance the sides of my jaw in the back, the mandibles, and give a more square look on my face, it helps with baldness haha. I know there are two ways of doing it. One is through silicone implants, the other one is through injections done for cheeks too, I think it’s some invisible acid(?).

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. Why wouldn’t you? And what would you recommend instead?

Check it out, they are assoiciated with a lot of problems. I wouldn't do anything if your profile looks fine. Maybe a "Side Wing Osteotomy" would be a possibility, google for it.

BeyonSalvage

My Regimen
Reaction score
johnny depp, brad pitt and leonardo ciaprio all have two things in common, strong jaws and relatively weak chins. What would you know, both are/were seen as MAJOR sex symbols..

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mewing. This seems to be all the rage right now. Plenty of vids about it. And if you're a mouth breather, stop it. It's not helping.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johnny depp, brad pitt and leonardo ciaprio all have two things in common, strong jaws and relatively weak chins. What would you know, both are/were seen as MAJOR sex symbols..

Tf are you talking about? All 3 don't have a receded jaw / chin. Chin is in one line with their lips. And beside of that they don't even have weak chins.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wish I was rich to get this surgery, but at the same time it's so fucked up just to move some mm's to ideal standards. You can get permanent damage on the nerves and be a babbling retard that doesn't know soup is running down your mouth in dinner.

Basically, be born as CHAD.

Sarah7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I was rich to get this surgery, but at the same time it's so fucked up just to move some mm's to ideal standards. You can get permanent damage on the nerves and be a babbling retard that doesn't know soup is running down your mouth in dinner.

Basically, be born as CHAD.

yeah that's happened to me, the nerves my lips got damaged also my jaw bone and teeth, but I can have soup without problems..

Sarah7

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g lol

3 years ago dr zarrinbal quoted 15k for a normal jaw surgery and 20k for jaw surgery deluxe with bonegrafts and implants

but then he got popular amongst certain groups and the number of (male) patients skyrocket

he makes some good shekels now

Do you know if he also makes jaw angle implants? I lost big amount of my lower jaw bone (after the surgery) and I'm looking for good surgeon with reasonable cost in Europe to have chin surgery with implants (my surgeon kinda ruined my face, i think he was drinking the night before of something)

Sarah7

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's important to never visit jawsergeryforums.com, the people there are mentally ill. Trust me...[/QUOTE]

:D hahaha
I have some questions, hope this does not cause any inconvenience
https://www.linguee.fr/anglais-francais/traduction/hope+this+does+not+cause+any+inconvenience.html
Do you know if Dr. Z provide custom jaw angle implants? do you know another surgeon in Germany how do custom implants but is less busy than Dr. Z?I have lost a significant amount of my jawbone after my surgery (moving my lower jaw forward)
if you know good surgeon for jaw angle custom implants and chin surgery in Europe?

People at jawsergeryforums.com weren't helpful, they just a little perfection seekers.. I just want to look normal