Receding Chin / Jaw - Worse Than Hairloss

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mahlzeit,

today is a bad day for me again. I'm not only dealing with hairloss, I have a much bigger cosmetic problem. I have a receding chin / jaw, which is the opposite of masculinity und makes me look absolutely rediculous in profile. I hate this sooo much, I look like a fish or rat, or something. Straight from the front, I find my face okyish, but from other angles, it's so fucked up. Imagine this with a bald head.

The only way to get rid of this is a pretty heavy jaw surgery. This will cost me at least 20.000€ (if my insurance doesn't pay) and I have to wear braces for 2 years (before and after surgery). There are pretty stunning results, because your whole face changes to the better but this is a really heavy thing to do for cosmetical reasons (at least in my case).

Be lucky, if you don't have this and look like a human and not a fuxking bird or something.

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_220628.jpg
    IMG_20190206_220628.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,608
  • Screenshot_20190206-221310.jpg
    Screenshot_20190206-221310.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,495

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have my sympathies, bro. I'm not sure I'd do it personally.

I'd consider relocating to Asia or EE where it's more common (and improve my dating prospects regardless)

Do you have EE ancestry BTW? Even native Germans are 10% Slavs I read (more in certain areas).

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm also not sure. Especially wearing braces the rest of my 20s would be fucked up. Or if something goes wrong during the surgery which comes with several risks.

Some god tier surgerons for this op are located in Europe but they cost up to 50.000€ and this is definitely not worth it for me. A lot of people have this surgery due to functional reasons and I think, there are some good surgerons in Germany to and I know a really good one in Berlin, who is known everywhere in the fucked up bird face community. He does it for 25k.

Man, some months ago i wasn't even aware of this problem. But now, since I noticed, my self-esteem is low as f***.

EE ancestry? is it a common problem up there? No, I don't think so, but I don't know for sure.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice is to get accurate measurements. Let's say you are in the bottom 25% statistically (your chin I mean). Is it really worth having surgery.

I actually thought I had a recessed chin. Then I found an article that showed data and how recession was measured (I don't have it handy but this image is from there)

recession.png

Basically they draw a line from your forehead to your lower lip, and another line from your forehead to your chin and measure the angle.

According to the stats, I'm supposedly above average for a white guy in the US.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mahlzeit,

today is a bad day for me again. I'm not only dealing with hairloss, I have a much bigger cosmetic problem. I have a receding chin / jaw, which is the opposite of masculinity und makes me look absolutely rediculous in profile. I hate this sooo much, I look like a fish or rat, or something. Straight from the front, I find my face okyish, but from other angles, it's so fucked up. Imagine this with a bald head.

The only way to get rid of this is a pretty heavy jaw surgery. This will cost me at least 20.000€ (if my insurance doesn't pay) and I have to wear braces for 2 years (before and after surgery). There are pretty stunning results, because your whole face changes to the better but this is a really heavy thing to do for cosmetical reasons (at least in my case).

Be lucky, if you don't have this and look like a human and not a fuxking bird or something.
What bodyfat are you?

It can make a massive difference - if you just google weight loss face change men you can see some great examples - especially on the bodybuilding forum.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What bodyfat are you?

It can make a massive difference - if you just google weight loss face change men you can see some great examples - especially on the bodybuilding forum.

But this doesn't change the fact that my lower jaw and my chin is receded.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also not sure. Especially wearing braces the rest of my 20s would be fucked up. Or if something goes wrong during the surgery which comes with several risks.

Some god tier surgerons for this op are located in Europe but they cost up to 50.000€ and this is definitely not worth it for me. A lot of people have this surgery due to functional reasons and I think, there are some good surgerons in Germany to and I know a really good one in Berlin, who is known everywhere in the fucked up bird face community. He does it for 25k.

Man, some months ago i wasn't even aware of this problem. But now, since I noticed, my self-esteem is low as f***.

EE ancestry? is it a common problem up there? No, I don't think so, but I don't know for sure.

f*****g lol

3 years ago dr zarrinbal quoted 15k for a normal jaw surgery and 20k for jaw surgery deluxe with bonegrafts and implants

but then he got popular amongst certain groups and the number of (male) patients skyrocket

he makes some good shekels now

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
acne, hair loss and retruded mandible myself

f*****g bullshit genetics, also in order to have this operation done i need to remove my 8th teeth aka wisdom ones and i was blessed with laying wisdom teeth, which means to extract them requires separate operation on its own

what a fucing joke of a life when you are fucked by genes, simply since birth you are a losing player

f*** life

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*****g lol

3 years ago dr zarrinbal quoted 15k for a normal jaw surgery and 20k for jaw surgery deluxe with bonegrafts and implants

but then he got popular amongst certain groups and the number of (male) patients skyrocket

he makes some good shekels now

Yeah, because of the deluded mentally ill c**** from jawsurgeryforums.com. Dr. Z. charges 8k now for chin wing. But he's located in Berlin and so am I. ;)

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OP Are you on finasteride? There are some guys who are convinced Finasteride has caused bone loss or their jaw line to be less masculine, although ther's no actual scientific proof and I doubt it myself.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OP Are you on finasteride? There are some guys who are convinced Finasteride has caused bone loss or their jaw line to be less masculine, although ther's no actual scientific proof and I doubt it myself.

No, I'm not and I'm having this forever.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, because of the deluded mentally ill c**** from jawsurgeryforums.com. Dr. Z. charges 8k now for chin wing. But he's located in Berlin and so am I. ;)

i live in fürstenwalde

small world

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

there are literally studies that prove finasteride cause NO boneloss in men

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah a weak chin is horrible. So is a bald head, but if you have strong features people will at least respect you more from the get-go.
If you have recessed bones and a recessed hairline it's game over.

These finasteride horror stories are getting way out of hand

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah a weak chin is horrible. So is a bald head, but if you have strong features people will at least respect you more from the get-go.
If you have recessed bones and a recessed hairline it's game over.

These finasteride horror stories are getting way out of hand

Maybe I will do operation if I don't have hair anymore...

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hello friend,

Who is the best doctor for mandibular implants in Europe? Who is the best doctor for cheekbone implants in Europe? What about injections instead of silicone implants? You appear to know a lot about this and I am interested so I ask you. I hope you respond.

Mfg,