Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

mpanju

My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely unproven and totally suspect. I give it a 20-30% chance of working. However, still willing to try it. I'd take pictures, matching lighting etc, so I could report back for the squad. #baldingbaby
pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I too art down for the group buy!

They say ten days of use will cause the ish to begin so 2 months will be more than enough time for any cosmetic improvement and a definitive "f*** the Turks" spree of posts on the boards if it fails.

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
I'm in for a group buy as well, so long as we can find someone trustworthy and accountable to manage it. However, keep in mind the concept of group purchasing doesn't make a lot of sense in this instance, as presumably there is no bulk discount or MOQ. What we need is a local purchasing agent.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should we make a group buy thread? Will the Turkish members plz stand up...lots of balding ppl waving moneys at yous over here:cool:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Answers required:

1. that it's definitely for sale at the university.

2. how much it costs.

3. Does it have stability issues? does it need to be kept at room temperature?

4. How long it lasts? does it have a use by date of 2 months? 12 months? 2 years?

If I get postive answers to these 4 questions then I'll fly to Instanbul and get two years supply, I checked and flights from UK are only £77.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Answers required:

1. that it's definitely for sale at the university.

2. how much it costs.

3. Does it have stability issues? does it need to be kept at room temperature?

4. How long it lasts? does it have a use by date of 2 months? 12 months? 2 years?

If I get postive answers to these 4 questions then I'll fly to Instanbul and get two years supply, I checked and flights from UK are only £77.

In the article it says it can be stored for two years at room temperature

Attachments

• IMG_6849.PNG
    IMG_6849.PNG
    428.4 KB · Views: 338

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rack waiting is over.
Everybody be patient.
The content does not write stem cells.
Vitamin duct cell.
Unnecessary thoughts are damaging to you.
Turkey is not interested in opening abroad, university and rich.
Be patient

The pictures from the newspaper are solved from the newspapers. Each picture can be done on request. Yeditepeye picture was given by the user.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, this sh*t consists of vitamins? Why is it so hard just to take photo of ingredients.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At $85 a month, it's not worth it with no significant before and after pics showing men with male pattern baldness. The pics i've seen look like it's people with weird hairloss, weird angles, blurry and the after pics are not impressive. Who ever spends a dime on this TRX2 part two, better to donate your money to some hungry child or something.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To those innocent souls willing to bite the bullet so we know if this is a scam or not:

The following tressless link mentions a guy that called the univeristy to ask for details on the lotion:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/69ebl5/turkish_cream_kelopesia_new_name_proboost_is_out/

Here's one of the comments on it:
"Website is not ready yet as it was just released today. however here is the number of the guy university referred me to buy from: +905333253303 . His name is Hakan Cinar. on Whatsapp, you can send your address and then make the payment to an IBAN bank number he will provide. If you want to be sure, you can google Yeditepe University, find contact number and ask them to connect Kelopesia staff. Ask how to buy."

If are desperate enough to spend 85$ + delivery every month then please be considerate and let us know of your progress in this forum.