Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm hardly ever fascinated by women under 25 and find there's often something almost vulgar about youth in the traditional sense.

Always viewed people in the 28-40 age bracket as having the most potential for what you'd call fatal attraction.

Yeah, strictly speaking, your skin may not be at its absolute peak anymore but you've been around long enough to figure out style and class and your appearance is mainly down to skill and effort. There's a kind of weird, magnetic confidence that goes with looks that are earned as opposed to granted.

So much you can do to stay in shape and maintain looks that rival 20 year-olds'. Provided, of course, you're not - balding.

br1

Reaction score
upload_2017-4-24_11-45-16.png

note: i am not that user making the question..

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's updated.

I quote:

"Suffice to say, things have not gone as expected for ReBoost over the past two months. There has not been an official word from the company since the initial announcement of its launching. I am now in question of whether the cream will be sold worldwide as foretold. Because of the lack of communication from the people behind ReBoost I am now moving past the subject and will only revisit it if I hear back from an official source and the cream does in fact launch in Turkey. My apologies to everyone who is disappointed by this turn of events, the initial announcement came directly from the company and what has transpired since then was unexpected. Let’s stay positive for many of the other great products working towards release."

inmyhead

Reaction score
It doesnt talk about kelopsia it talks about somthing else i think
yeah rigths... it even mention prof fikretin sahin

BTW i just read it with google translate. They said that lotion can be stable at room temperatures for two years and also that they will release 10k units of lotion in the last week of march, so just wait :))))))))))

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this will be out march 2017 in a limited number! Great! Sounds like a serious product to look forward to:confused:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm hardly ever fascinated by women under 25 and find there's often something almost vulgar about youth in the traditional sense.

Always viewed people in the 28-40 age bracket as having the most potential for what you'd call fatal attraction.

Yeah, strictly speaking, your skin may not be at its absolute peak anymore but you've been around long enough to figure out style and class and your appearance is mainly down to skill and effort. There's a kind of weird, magnetic confidence that goes with looks that are earned as opposed to granted.

So much you can do to stay in shape and maintain looks that rival 20 year-olds'. Provided, of course, you're not - balding.

What? An agreeable, non-bitchy post? Who are you and wtf have you done with Follisket?

But no seriously, good post is good.

Also, regarding Kelopesia and the FollicleThought admin:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
yeah rigths... it even mention prof fikretin sahin

BTW i just read it with google translate. They said that lotion can be stable at room temperatures for two years and also that they will release 10k units of lotion in the last week of march, so just wait :))

We r in (May)

gmaster

Reaction score
Guys, lotion is released. But only being sold in university campus due to stability issues. No exports or public sale in pharmacies currently.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the previous posts!!! Apparently it will only be sold directly from the University cuz of stability issuses. Another story for the Big Book of Upcoming hair loss treatments...:eek:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the previous posts!!! Apparently it will only be sold directly from the University cuz of stability issuses. Another story for the Big Book of Upcoming hair loss treatments...:eek:
Guys, lotion is released. But only being sold in university campus due to stability issues. No exports or public sale in pharmacies currently.
BS. Asked my friend from Istanbul to check if this is true - no one is selling the lotion in Yeditepe now. Please don't mislead people here.

inmyhead

Reaction score

Why does the article mention 2 year stability in room temperature then?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys just spoke to my friend in turkey he said lotion will be released in 1 week

gmaster

Reaction score
I didnt read the article previously but it seems old. It mentions the product to be released at the end of the March. We are in May.
Some people posted in Turkish forum that they started distributing the lotion last friday from the campus so that is all i know.