Really Want To Take Finasteride But Horrified Of The Sides

Jack Burt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could also give topical finasteride a try. Multiple people have reported less side effects on the topical version.
From what I have heard it is more expensive though. Plus I don’t know if it’s available where I live, southern europe.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I have heard it is more expensive though. Plus I don’t know if it’s available where I live, southern europe.

You can get it from farmacia Parati, an Italian pharmacy. A 3 month's supply costs like 80 euros.

Jack Burt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get it from farmacia Parati, an Italian pharmacy. A 3 month's supply costs like 80 euros.
hmm somewhat expensive. I have heard of people getting a three month supply for proscar for 7 euros where I live. But I might look into it. Do you know the price of cb/future breezula?

Last edited:

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can have people coming back from the dead and you will still have others jumping and saying it's all in your head

Ummwhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 20 years old and I am in the very early phases of diffuse thinning in my hairline area. Barely noticeable if not in the bathroom mirror under bright lights. I would really like to go on finasteride to freeze my hair loss but I have seen so many people, in threads here too, report bad side effects like depression and persistent erectyle dysfunction. It makes me think that the statistics claiming that only 2-3% of people on finasteride are effected by sides are false. It sounds more like a 50-50 to me, I don’t know. I am in a relationship so sexual issues would cause a lot of problems in my life. Is it worth the risk?

I've been on finasteride for 1 year and had zero side effects.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as you. Tomorrow I got to my dermatologist to see what he tells me about.

Wilsoncutz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a 27 year old male. At 25 I had no bald spots, at 26 started to have a bald spot in the back, happend suddenly, I was literally freaking out. I’m a barber so you can imagine my stress level going up LOL, finally mid 26 I started taking finasteride 5mg split In 4 = 1.25mg ed. The first 9 weeks were completely awful like I was shedding like crazy maybe like 50-100 hairs a day. People where telling me that I was going bald. It’s been 5 months and I couldn’t be happier it reversed my hair loss completely, I have more hair now then I had at age 23, the results actually blew my mind at the 4th month. People are telling me how much hair I have now it’s crazy, I’m a success story without a doubt but you have to let it at least 3 months and endure the process. Your body needs to get used to the hormonal change, I did have a drop of libido the first 1-2 months but now it’s probably even better than before treatment leave it some time it.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you take it make sure you get bloods before hand. I had sides on finasteride and had i put them on here people would have said PFS. For me it was my prolactin and E were way out from my own homeostasis.

Dont think bloods during and after finasteride will suffice because natural 'range' doesn't mean sh*t when you're trying to work out whats normal for you as an individual.

I now still take finasteride but manage me E and Prolactin and have no sides.
How are you controling your prolactin and estrogen?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you controling your prolactin and estrogen?

Don’t control my E because it’s obviously good with hair.

However I control my prolactin with 0.125mg of cabergoline twice a week which keeps me down in middle range and minimises sides. No ED . Sex drive still isn’t fantastic but I’m good . Also strangely it’s helped my brain fog.