Reality check for bald or balding folks here

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked this because the volume at the front of my head was a major part of my confidence and looks. So if I dont get the same volume with 40 percent density that they use in a transplant , I would not be much happy. I would rather have a bald thinning crown with good front. I dont like flat hairline like leonardo decaprios but rather like wavy dense and puffy hairlines because they feel like crown of a king unless its a buzz cut which takes away that volume. Somehow I think that volume has to do more with the texture and type of hair than hair density. For instance people who have silky fine hair would always have hairlines flat to their heads even with 100 percent density like leonardo.see the two types of hairlines that I am talking about one is flat hairline like leonardo other is dense hairline like shahrukh khan , I love his hair. Do u think shahrukh khan can look similar to what he looks here even with a 40 percent hair density should he style his hair in the best possible way?
View attachment 151129
View attachment 151130
You'd probably need 3k or 5k grafts on the hairline alone to achieve that, plus thick donor hair lol. Anyway luckily I prefer Leo's style. The other guy has too much hair for my liking. It suits him tbh but on Leo it would look ridiculous. I don't really care as long as I have something up there though.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly just get a hair system if it matters to you that much..
Once people know you are wearing that, it's not worth any longer . That's why people go for transplants because they are natural. But I think if u have good donor characteristics u can achieve dense results. Shahrukh khan density is still the same as leonardo it's the texture and thickness that makes it look voluminous. I had somewhat similar hair and still believe the good donor should make up and still provide a good dense look. Dont u think 50 percent hair at the hairline should look exactly like 100 percent. They say 50 percent and 100 percent are similar. I might have confused you but hope you get the point.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love it when people try to preach "no one cares about your hair loss but yourself!", yes, no one but yourself and 95% of the women out there.
so if you don't care about dating- you're set!
true. baldness unlike weight and bad teeth are not common with man and woman. only man. therefore woman will not understand you. there are planty of skanks who smoke with bad teeth so they wont care if you have bad teeth. also. if you lose your teeth its your fault like getting fat because you did not taken care of yourself. baldness however is 100% genetic defect. you can be the healtiest man in the world and yet be bald. and when you are bald even when you are super healthy people will think you look sick and old. this is how it makes you look. there are litterly homeless people with hair who looks healthier then bald man

tell me this guy dont look sick

1605614339919.png

the richest man in the world looks like a dementia patient

Attachments

• 1605614394087.png
    1605614394087.png
    454.5 KB · Views: 63

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
true. baldness unlike weight and bad teeth are not common with man and woman. only man. therefore woman will not understand you. there are planty of skanks who smoke with bad teeth so they wont care if you have bad teeth. also. if you lose your teeth its your fault like getting fat because you did not taken care of yourself. baldness however is 100% genetic defect. you can be the healtiest man in the world and yet be bald. and when you are bald even when you are super healthy people will think you look sick and old. this is how it makes you look. there are litterly homeless people with hair who looks healthier then bald man

tell me this guy dont look sick

View attachment 151131

the richest man in the world looks like a dementia patient
I dont think ,even after being the richest man, jeff can get pretty much get every women. There would be many who would reject him because looks matter sometimes more than money.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once people know you are wearing that, it's not worth any longer . That's why people go for transplants because they are natural. But I think if u have good donor characteristics u can achieve dense results. Shahrukh khan density is still the same as leonardo it's the texture and thickness that makes it look voluminous. I had somewhat similar hair and still believe the good donor should make up and still provide a good dense look. Dont u think 50 percent hair at the hairline should look exactly like 100 percent. They say 50 percent and 100 percent are similar. I might have confused you but hope you get the point.
Good luck bro. I hope you will achieve your goal. It'll be best for you to consult with an actual doctor instead of a random forum member.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think ,even after being the richest man, jeff can get pretty much get every women. There would be many who would reject him because looks matter sometimes more than money.
Yeah, but being rich makes it easier to maximize and maintain your looks. Bezos is already a lost cause in that aspect, but he gets OK looking women.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but being rich makes it easier to maximize and maintain your looks. Bezos is already a lost cause in that aspect, but he gets OK looking women.
Lol rich or not the only thing everyone has is finastride to save hair. Science is just not progressing.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being rich is the greteast cope for an incel. If i was rich as him i would be super happy even if i was super ugly. Cuz i would have freedom. My own house. No need to go to work. Just sit in your home playing video games.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being rich is the greteast cope for an incel. If i was rich as him i would be super happy even if i was super ugly. Cuz i would have freedom. My own house. No need to go to work. Just sit in your home playing video games.
He has the kind of job that requires him to work all over the clock. And he's judged for every little move. It's cool to be rich if you have ultimate freedom but someone like him carries too much responsibility on his shoulders.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this. I mean, even when bald, I can still do pretty much everything in life that I would want to do regardless. I think mostly everyone else can to.

I think most guys here care about the social aspect, particularly towards dating. Also professionally maybe if you are in sales or client facing roles. Beyond these things, it shouldn't in theory affect your life at all.

But the first one, particularly dating, is a huge issue that can't be overlooked so easily.
Literally last night at work some random piece of sh*t just started staring at me out of nowhere

Hair loss ALWAYS affects you

And OP how tall are you? I know a guy who is short and bald like me ,but normie and accepted it. His wife not only left him but she was like a 3/10 and looks old lmao

Last edited:

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes, do as you please. Just know that there is not a single soul out there that feels bad for you or should do so. You have no idea how much bad stuff happens and how terrible it is for one’s life. If your balding temples is your life’s concern, consider yourself extremely lucky (for now) and extremely stupid for going on a depressed state over it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes, do as you please. Just know that there is not a single soul out there that feels bad for you or should do so. You have no idea how much bad stuff happens and how terrible it is for one’s life. If your balding temples is your life’s concern, consider yourself extremely lucky (for now) and extremely stupid for going on a depressed state over it.
There should be a clown emoji attached to each one of your posts.

You are not even aware that you are being a horrible person, doing all that trolling.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There should be a clown emoji attached to each one of your posts.

You are not even aware that you are being a horrible person, doing all that trolling.

There is no trolling. For example, you may experience any number of complications with sleep. Should you ever do so, you will find out that it is an actual torture. Medication withdrawal is the same. Imagine having IBS, multiple sclerosis, cancer, or perhaps a tumor. Want something more simple? Imagine a polyp in your intestines, requiring a surgery. Imagine nerve damage anywhere in the body causing pain. Imagine cranial hypertension or constant tinnitus. Or perhaps neck pain from whiplash. Imagine atopic dermatitis in your scalp from food allergy or exposure to radiation. Yes those are all real things that happen to more people than you think of. They can happen to you. Some can completely mess up your nervous system, send you to meds or make you nuts. You will suffer.

Do you understand how tiny your concern for hair loss looks? In what imaginary world did any of you bots think that companies would invest millions to cure your obsession?

Picture Tsuji and Riken and let’s assume it still was on. You sit here typing “so many bald people will pay”. Do you have any idea how many people would pay for limbs and organs instead? For medication for schizophrenia? High bp?

ACTUAL diseases. Hair loss is part of life, it will never be cured mate. All you got is some 1970’s pills & lotions, along with cosmetic approaches.

Good luck

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality check will be that if you think you are going to start losing hair, its time to settle down and start a family ASAP. If I could go back in time, I wished I had not screwed around so much in my 20s with the great relationships I had. When I realized at 31 I was already a thinning NW2, I panicked and settled down and had a child with someone I probably wouldn't have.

Having a child does indeed eliminate the shame and dread of male pattern baldness, but I could have just done so much better (partner wise) if I was more aware and educated about this disease in my 20s.
100 % agree mate. Having a kid really improved my outlook on losing hair. Others on here won't be so lucky though unfortunately.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no trolling. For example, you may experience any number of complications with sleep. Should you ever do so, you will find out that it is an actual torture. Medication withdrawal is the same. Imagine having IBS, multiple sclerosis, cancer, or perhaps a tumor. Want something more simple? Imagine a polyp in your intestines, requiring a surgery. Imagine nerve damage anywhere in the body causing pain. Imagine cranial hypertension or constant tinnitus. Or perhaps neck pain from whiplash. Imagine atopic dermatitis in your scalp from food allergy or exposure to radiation. Yes those are all real things that happen to more people than you think of. They can happen to you. Some can completely mess up your nervous system, send you to meds or make you nuts. You will suffer.

Do you understand how tiny your concern for hair loss looks? In what imaginary world did any of you bots think that companies would invest millions to cure your obsession?

Picture Tsuji and Riken and let’s assume it still was on. You sit here typing “so many bald people will pay”. Do you have any idea how many people would pay for limbs and organs instead? For medication for schizophrenia? High bp?

ACTUAL diseases. Hair loss is part of life, it will never be cured mate. All you got is some 1970’s pills & lotions, along with cosmetic approaches.

Good luck

Learn how psychology really works and you'll understand that trying to judge ppl for the means of their depression, and telling them they shouldn't be depressed, makes you a f*****g horrible human being. Just stop it. You are acting like a literal clown right now.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck
Just because there are people who have it worse doesn't mean that you can't complain, feel depressed etc. about hair loss. Of course having something like Münchmeyers disease or some other horrible, horrible condition is far worse than androgenetic alopecia. But saying "oh at least I have it amazing compared to other people" doesn't solve anything. Baldness still has a negative impact on someones appearance and self-esteem, and you shouldn't have to feel bad for not liking it. Hating baldness is not something new either, the ancient Romans, whom lived in far more difficult times than what we live in, viewed hair loss as straight up disfigurement. Of course you shouldn't act like hair loss is the single worst thing that can happen, but it is still a bad thing.

Also, people regularly feel bad over stuff that is infinitely less worse than some terrifying disease or condition. Are you supposed to just always feel happy and grateful even when negative things happen to you, even if they pale compared to other horrible things that other people go through?

How far does the whole "stop complaining there are people who have it worse than you" thing go really? You can basically just continue saying it to everyone regarding everything until you stop at the single person who has had it the worst throughout all of history.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Learn how psychology really works and you'll understand that trying to judge ppl for the means of their depression, and telling them they shouldn't be depressed, makes you a f*****g horrible human being. Just stop it. You are acting like a literal clown right now.

So now you’re a psychologist. Great. I know a thing or two. There is cognitive behavioral therapy for minor obsessive non-threatening matters such as hair loss and body dysmorphia which this forum is full of. Don’t worry, I’ve been where you are. I’ve even ran my fingers through my scalp in the front pretending I have hair while looking in the mirror. I get it. However, there is a difference between being bald and balding. Same way there is a difference between crying for hair strands demanding a cure, being selectively deaf against reason and reality in general. That’s why I said reality check. If you have a problem with how you look, it’s your problem. If you have a problem with anyone contradicting your opinion, your problem again. Just because you are not the soyboy with long platinum hair posing on Instagram doesn’t mean you’re doomed. You are crying for nothing. You’re a privileged grown healthy man who can live a happy life and all that stands in the way is your stupid views. It’s annoying because many others do not get that privilege, they have a TON of bad stuff happen to them and yet they smile and move on. If you think a hairline would make you happy for life, you’re wrong. It won’t. It will give you a very temporary serotonin boost my friend, until reality hits you hard, because life is a lot more than hair. You’ll find that new stuff occupy your mind, stuff that can bring you down. Stuff you’re not ready for because you haven’t trained yourself. Bad situations will bring you to your knees because you aren’t used to them. Most crying balding people here have shrunk their life anyways to their safe space. Assuming I put hair on your head, you will go out the next day with a smile but reality will hit you hard. That’s why I say reality check. I’m not doubting the positive aspect of putting hair back to your head (even though most of you DO have hair just fine). I’m saying it won’t be the problem solver you make it to be. Especially for someone with body dysmorphia or a narcissist, it won’t do much. You will just move on to the next “flaw” you need to fix and it never ends. That’s why I say “love yourself how u are” and move the f on.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because there are people who have it worse doesn't mean that you can't complain, feel depressed etc. about hair loss. Of course having something like Münchmeyers disease or some other horrible, horrible condition is far worse than androgenetic alopecia. But saying "oh at least I have it amazing compared to other people" doesn't solve anything. Baldness still has a negative impact on someones appearance and self-esteem, and you shouldn't have to feel bad for not liking it. Hating baldness is not something new either, the ancient Romans, whom lived in far more difficult times than what we live in, viewed hair loss as straight up disfigurement. Of course you shouldn't act like hair loss is the single worst thing that can happen, but it is still a bad thing.

Also, people regularly feel bad over stuff that is infinitely less worse than some terrifying disease or condition. Are you supposed to just always feel happy and grateful even when negative things happen to you, even if they pale compared to other horrible things that other people go through?

How far does the whole "stop complaining there are people who have it worse than you" thing go really? You can basically just continue saying it to everyone regarding everything until you stop at the single person who has had it the worst throughout all of history.

You do not get it. Let me explain it. You are in denial about everything and because hair loss is literally nothing, you’re fine. Try being in denial if you have insomnia about something that keeps your nervous system on fight or flight 24/7, for example. See how that works out for you.

The point is hair loss isn’t even your issue. It’s a bucket for tears. It’s not your long awaited cure, it’s your excuse to avoid stuff and demand pity. You can’t understand the harm you do to yourself now but you will one day.