Reality check for bald or balding folks here

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy could be at his 20's. you only think hes in middle school because he looks young. i gave you one example from a google search. i could have given you this example as well

View attachment 151495

this guy = ethnic. very average looking. however his full head of hair gives him a huge + over any bald guy who may look better facially

its just that hair is more then part of your face. hair is a sign of youth. when you lose it you look old. woman dont want to date grandpa looking guys

the rock dosent look good in the slightest. look at his head shape

View attachment 151496
he looked way better before

View attachment 151497
The Rock is just super tall with a huge body

Crazy how much more photogenic he looks in every pic where he still had some hair.

Make him 5'8 with a normal body and let's see how he looks lol

Last edited:

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here I go replying. Smh.

Not trying to fool anyone. I was banned for a week which got lifted 9 days ago. Have you seen me post the past 9 days?

You can have sexual experiences if you want to. Not because you can’t, you just don’t want to. Hookers or other countries/regions would forsure get you sexual experience. I think what you really WANT is love. And unfortunate for you, love doesn't suit depression, anger, ego and humiliation. If you were joyous, humble, caring and balding, you will find love.

This is what I get for replying, probably another post saying women don’t like him because hes ugly and hes ugly because he's bald. It’s in your head, you just have to find out how to get it out.
"I just dont want too" . f*****g a prostitute dosent count dumbass. This is fake sex.she hates you and only want your money. Im talking about healthy relationship. Lol at me not wanting it. Its all i think about.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy could be at his 20's. you only think hes in middle school because he looks young. i gave you one example from a google search. i could have given you this example as well

View attachment 151495

this guy = ethnic. very average looking. however his full head of hair gives him a huge + over any bald guy who may look better facially

its just that hair is more then part of your face. hair is a sign of youth. when you lose it you look old. woman dont want to date grandpa looking guys

the rock dosent look good in the slightest. look at his head shape

View attachment 151496
he looked way better before

View attachment 151497

you're also showing a much older the rock with that bald version, + all the steroids he's using for life is taking a toll too aging his face, but bring a young bald the rock to the comparsion and he would look much better, and of course he looks better with hair lol, hair always looks beter.
I'm just saying the rock still looks good bald.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're also showing a much older the rock with that bald version, + all the steroids he's using for life is taking a toll too aging his face, but bring a young bald the rock to the comparsion and he would look much better, and of course he looks better with hair lol, hair always looks beter.
I'm just saying the rock still looks good bald.
I think a bald head is just not photogenic. He looks better in motion.

Highest paid actor in the world, after all. Vin Diesel is somehow still in the top 5. LOL

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I refuse to let my baldness define my life so I refuse to let my appearance define my life quality too. Lots of people out there who bald and always smile, have a fulfilling job, wife, family, friends, life. That’s my goal, not some anime hairloss savior who wants 150-300k and still won’t deliver. I just ordered a new Panasonic barber-tier trimmer for $150. I’ll shave my entire body later, maybe trim my pubes too, it makes my Johnson look huge.
why would u spend 150 bucks...u can get a good 1 for 40?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I just dont want too" . f*****g a prostitute dosent count dumbass. This is fake sex.she hates you and only want your money. Im talking about healthy relationship. Lol at me not wanting it. Its all i think about.
A healthy relationship has nothing to do with hairloss.

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is true

I had 2 girlfriends in my entire life (age 33) and both didn't care about my hair loss, but more weirder out that I cared about it. They said that they don't even look at the guys hair. Also, their favorite actor is Jason Statham. Coincidence ??