Reality check for bald or balding folks here

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I refuse to let baldness rule my life. I’m sorry for disturbing your peace. Goodbye.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm not either and I'm not bald because I grew back my mf hair, and I'm out here helping people in my situation do it too.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I refuse to let baldness rule my life. I’m sorry for disturbing your peace. Goodbye.
In the end you will feel bad for not trying to save your hair. Humans care for their appeareance ,no amount of therapy or phycology can change facts.People who are getting convinced that appeareance does not matter are delusional.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I hope he gets a transplant or something later on, damn.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the end you will feel bad for not trying to save your hair. Humans care for their appeareance ,no amount of therapy or phycology can change facts.People who are getting convinced that appeareance does not matter are delusional.

I refuse to let my baldness define my life so I refuse to let my appearance define my life quality too. Lots of people out there who bald and always smile, have a fulfilling job, wife, family, friends, life. That’s my goal, not some anime hairloss savior who wants 150-300k and still won’t deliver. I just ordered a new Panasonic barber-tier trimmer for $150. I’ll shave my entire body later, maybe trim my pubes too, it makes my Johnson look huge.

Attachments

• E44BCBBF-C059-44BB-8107-54678A4F6CBB.gif
    E44BCBBF-C059-44BB-8107-54678A4F6CBB.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 54

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I refuse to let my baldness define my life so I refuse to let my appearance define my life quality too. Lots of people out there who bald and always smile, have a fulfilling job, wife, family, friends, life. That’s my goal, not some anime hairloss savior who wants 150-300k and still won’t deliver. I just ordered a new Panasonic barber-tier trimmer for $150. I’ll shave my entire body later, maybe trim my pubes too, it makes my Johnson look huge.
I'll keep you in mind when I rock my new, fresh as f*** hairline in a few weeks and do the same thing, brutha.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll keep you in mind when I rock my new, fresh as f*** hairline in a few weeks and do the same thing, brutha.
@justinbieberscombover
You’re going to be a new man! Very excited for you. Obviously not the same but I remember having my eyes laser’d following a life time of glasses and uncomfortable contact lenses. They steadily improved so much over the first 6 months, it was liberating.

May I ask where you are going to get the procedure done?

I’m in the UK and transplants are becoming common place here, during lockdown two of my clients shaved their head and when we met up I could see the healing scabs at the hairline - they must have gone straight in for it, as soon as lockdown ended! Some months on, their hairline looks awesome. Sure yours will too.

Last edited:

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@not_bald
I like your non defeatist attitude, it really is the way to live life if you can apply it. Unfortunately, not everyone can.

However, one thing I have learned from this site is that AA is far more negatively impacting to those that suffered it to a severe degree, from their late teens. I can’t imagine how hard that could be, as those years really shape you, as you enter your 20’s.

At 41, many of my friends and work colleagues (some of whom are incredibly successful) are NW5 and beyond. On the surface, balding does not appear to cause them any problems whatsoever, with women or their careers. But when I look back, the majority had the illusion of a full head of hair until at least 28/29, some later. I think age is a critical factor here.

Ultimately, it is different strokes, for different folks and even if mine starts deteriorating now or later in life, I’ll probably try some form of treatment.

I know for certain that, if suitable, I’d go for hair transplant - if you’re not happy with something and you can fix it, I’m all for having a go!

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@not_bald
I like your non defeatist attitude, it really is the way to live life if you can apply it. Unfortunately, not everyone can.

However, one thing I have learned from this site is that AA is far more negatively impacting to those that suffered it to a severe degree, from their late teens. I can’t imagine how hard that could be, as those years really shape you, as you enter your 20’s.

At 41, many of my friends and work colleagues (some of whom are incredibly successful) are NW5 and beyond. On the surface, balding does not appear to cause them any problems whatsoever, with women or their careers. But when I look back, the majority had the illusion of a full head of hair until at least 28/29, some later. I think age is a critical factor here.

Ultimately, it is different strokes, for different folks and even if mine starts deteriorating now or later in life, I’ll probably try some form of treatment.

I know for certain that, if suitable, I’d go for hair transplant - if you’re not happy with something and you can fix it, I’m all for having a go!

I lost mine at 16. Most people here aren’t bald or even balding much. Balding is a gradual process much how life is. The more you lose, the more you learn to appreciate. I’d go on and on about this but nvm

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost mine at 16. Most people here aren’t bald or even balding much. Balding is a gradual process much how life is. The more you lose, the more you learn to appreciate. I’d go on and on about this but nvm
@not_bald
That is very young, it’s great to see you’ve handled the situation like many others I have met through life. Attitude is everything.

A friend of mine also lost his very young (18/19) and he was overweight. He shaved his head, then lost weight and started dating one of the prettiest girls in the office. One thing he had in abundance was confidence. A real character too. Nearly 20 yrs on, his life is great (and was back then too).

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@justinbieberscombover
You’re going to be a new man! Very excited for you. Obviously not the same but I remember having my eyes laser’d following a life time of glasses and uncomfortable contact lenses. They steadily improved so much over the first 6 months, it was liberating.

May I ask where you are going to get the procedure done?

I’m in the UK and transplants are becoming common place here, during lockdown two of my clients shaved their head and when we met up I could see the healing scabs at the hairline - they must have gone straight in for it, as soon as lockdown ended! Some months on, their hairline likes awesome. Sure yours will too.
A local clinic from my small country, they don't have a worldwide famous name but they are awesome!

I'll still have a few days after the scabs go off and right before the grafts fall out, if I recall correctly. Those are gonna be such fun days. I'll make sure the whole world sees me LOL.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A local clinic from my small country, they don't have a worldwide famous name but they are awesome!

I'll still have a few days after the scabs go off and right before the grafts fall out, if I recall correctly. Those are gonna be such fun days. I'll make sure the whole world sees me LOL.
@justinbieberscombover
Good luck (not that you’ll need it)

Keep us all posted on the progress!

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
il give it to you. losing your teeths is 100x worse then losing you hair. trust me.
lol no it isn't, the solutions for teeth are much cheaper, quicker and with way better results than hair.
you could get a whole new celebrity shining white smile if you wanted, and it's gonna look damn good.

now show me the equivalent to that when it comes to hair solutions.
nothing is worse than losing hair when it comes to aesthetics.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no it isn't, the solutions for teeth are much cheaper, quicker and with way better results than hair.
you could get a whole new celebrity shining white smile if you wanted, and it's gonna look damn good.

now show me the equivalent to that when it comes to hair solutions.
nothing is worse than losing hair when it comes to aesthetics.
losing bone teeth gives you a sunken face that you can never fix

1606095598561.png

1606095624267.png

not only aestetics. good luck eating hard food with fake teeth. good luck talking right

fake teeth are like a hairpiece but way worse cuz its not only aestethics

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
It's funny that even the phychologists who are telling people to not care about looks and be at peace with finding partners far below their original looks would themselves won't be able to do the same. That is hypocrisy at its best.

This was the conclusion of a research:

Physical attraction and the intimacy and closeness that mutual attractiveness and sexual desire bring may be more important than ever in helping to maintain healthy, long-term relationships. The consequences of ignoring these factors are too steep to risk.

Last edited:

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks= confidence

You get insane confidence boost from looking good. Every day is like a trip where you can get a new woman. A new adventure. Your life is super happy. Money is much less of an issue. Ive seen it many times. Good looking guys are more chil and dont care working at shitty jobs. More confidence = more energy. = more healtht. Good looking guys litterly has insane willpower and much less chances to become mentally il.

Also. People act like you must be a chad. False. This is incel retards theory. Its enough that you have a decent face. A full head of hair and at least 5 ft 6 and your setteled. I work with guys like that. Who are all below 5 ft 10 and has a full head of hair and an average face and they all doing well. Hair is almost everything in beauty. Hair is also part of face. Those arnt seperate things. You cant say "he has a good face eveb when hes bald" hair frame your face properly. Without the hairline your face looks unproportional and wierd. Statham is good looking? The rock is good looking? Look again. They are ugly fucks who compensate with muscles

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks= confidence

You get insane confidence boost from looking good. Every day is like a trip where you can get a new woman. A new adventure. Your life is super happy. Money is much less of an issue. Ive seen it many times. Good looking guys are more chil and dont care working at shitty jobs. More confidence = more energy. = more healtht. Good looking guys litterly has insane willpower and much less chances to become mentally il.

Also. People act like you must be a chad. False. This is incel retards theory. Its enough that you have a decent face. A full head of hair and at least 5 ft 6 and your setteled. I work with guys like that. Who are all below 5 ft 10 and has a full head of hair and an average face and they all doing well. Hair is almost everything in beauty. Hair is also part of face. Those arnt seperate things. You cant say "he has a good face eveb when hes bald" hair frame your face properly. Without the hairline your face looks unproportional and wierd. Statham is good looking? The rock is good looking? Look again. They are ugly fucks who compensate with muscles
They are all ugly ,even with muscles they look sh*t. I still find it hilarious that he was the sexiest man on earth in some year. They look like alien to me to be honest. I still don't understand why people think that bald is not a big deal , it's the worst thing for man.no hair no confidence .and life is all about confidence.infact people lose confidence to the point of social anxiety due to their hair.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are all ugly ,even with muscles they look sh*t. I still find it hilarious that he was the sexiest man on earth in some year. They look like alien to me to be honest. I still don't understand why people think that bald is not a big deal , it's the worst thing for man.no hair no confidence .and life is all about confidence.infact people lose confidence to the point of social anxiety due to their hair.
They are dumb cuz they are rich and aleady fully bald. They could get enough grafts for a shaved hairline look