Reality check for bald or balding folks here

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are all ugly ,even with muscles they look sh*t. I still find it hilarious that he was the sexiest man on earth in some year. They look like alien to me to be honest. I still don't understand why people think that bald is not a big deal , it's the worst thing for man.no hair no confidence .and life is all about confidence.infact people lose confidence to the point of social anxiety due to their hair.
@NAVI
We know you hate balding. So are you going to have a hair transplant to improve your happiness?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
@NAVI
We know you hate balding. So are you going to have a hair transplant to improve your happiness?
I would have definitely taken finastride if I had not been chronically ill. Because of not taking it , I have a thinning crown now and slightly receding hairline. Definitely I will do a transplant but without finas it's somewhat non sensical thing to do. But I will have implanted as much hair as possible in the front once I lose them.but cannot do crown first.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have definitely taken finastride if I had not been chronically ill. Because of not taking it , I have a thinning crown now and slightly receding hairline. Definitely I will do a transplant but without finas it's somewhat non sensical thing to do. But I will have implanted as much hair as possible in the front once I lose them.but cannot do crown first.

What illness do you have that stopped you from taking finasteride?

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@NAVI
That is good, you have a plan and you will eventually improve your hair situation which will hopefully make you happier. I know you don't like SMP, but remember, SMP combined with hair can make the crown look more dense, if you need it.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I
What illness do you have that stopped you from taking finasteride?

I have chronic multiple physical pain symptoms all over my body much like fibromyalgia. So basically it's undiagnosed chronic pain since childhood. Now I am 32 and you can imagine how hard it has been already. Since I am an unhealthy individual , I might negatively react to finastride for my illness has a lot to do likely with brain chemicals which finastride alters. My hair was the last thing I had been left with for my mental state but now it's pretty much getting over for me.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
losing bone teeth gives you a sunken face that you can never fix

View attachment 151476
View attachment 151477

not only aestetics. good luck eating hard food with fake teeth. good luck talking right

fake teeth are like a hairpiece but way worse cuz its not only aestethics

ok and that happens when? when you're 80+? who cares by then lol
and worst case scenario you can get implants, my grandfather looked like in the worst pic when he was 80+ but he had that set of teeth he just plugs in and instantly went back to looking like the normal profile, sure chewing hard food becomes a pain but again such severe bone loss only happens when you're already old af or in extreme cases.

there is no solution as easy as plugging a pair of teeth for hairloss.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you're barely even bald yet, how "surprising"

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok and that happens when? when you're 80+? who cares by then lol
and worst case scenario you can get implants, my grandfather looked like in the worst pic when he was 80+ but he had that set of teeth he just plugs in and instantly went back to looking like the normal profile, sure chewing hard food becomes a pain but again such severe bone loss only happens when you're already old af or in extreme cases.

there is no solution as easy as plugging a pair of teeth for hairloss.
eldery people didnt eat the same sh*t we eat now. in our times you can lose most of your teeth by 40. oral hygene is a pain in the *** and pluck is presistent. gum damage is inevitable. many people have tooth problems.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Young bald dudes don't hit the clubs, they stay at home and look for a long term relationship through work and school. Except for the outliers who are like club promoters and have a huge social circle, and those usually run clown game (act like the funny/ridiculous guy).
where is your data coming from? Generalizations at its finest. You know it all.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
eldery people didnt eat the same sh*t we eat now. in our times you can lose most of your teeth by 40. oral hygene is a pain in the *** and pluck is presistent. gum damage is inevitable. many people have tooth problems.
eldery people also didn't have all the medical progress and solutions that we have now

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a bald guy who try to look confident would be hated by society. society only likes it when the guy who is confident and outgoing is also looking good.
bald and ugly yes, bald and somewhat attractive would be a different case, like the rock for example, yes I know everyone brings him up, but even if he wasn't famous and still looked like the way he looks he would still be considered attractive to a good number of chicks, and respected by men.

but if you're bald, skinny fat, looking unhealthy like a cancer patient then yes I agree with you.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bald and ugly yes, bald and somewhat attractive would be a different case, like the rock for example, yes I know everyone brings him up, but even if he wasn't famous and still looked like the way he looks he would still be considered attractive to a good number of chicks, and respected by men.

but if you're bald, skinny fat, looking unhealthy like a cancer patient then yes I agree with you.
there is no such a thing an attractive bald guy. the rock looks like sh*t. you only think hes looking good because he has tons of muscles and height. facially he looks like trash and his headshape is wierd. hes compensating.

girls would prefer skinny and short guys who have full head of hair over a bald gorilla. hair is youth. bald guys simply look old and unhealthy.

no need to be a chad. even this guy will be prefered over any bald guy any time

1606173428385.png

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no such a thing an attractive bald guy. the rock looks like sh*t. you only think hes looking good because he has tons of muscles and height. facially he looks like trash and his headshape is wierd. hes compensating.

girls would prefer skinny and short guys who have full head of hair over a bald gorilla. hair is youth. bald guys simply look old and unhealthy.

no need to be a chad. even this guy will be prefered over any bald guy any time

View attachment 151494

you're delusional, the rock has good face, good jaw, and good frame, and yes his bulky body adds to the overall look.
no woman on earth will pick this little kid looking over the rock lmao, this dude looks like he's in middle school

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been away from this forum for about 2 weeks now. Really just tried to take my mind off hairloss and just do things as I regularly would prior to noticing hairloss.

I strongly urge people reading this to do the same. I used to be on here for hours a day just reading these threads and they’re just repetitive. Its either someone asking if they’re balding or someone else pouring their emotions out on how much they hate their hair or someone posting pics of celebrities balding and judging their looks.

Whats the point? To feel better about you losing your hair? While, I dont think any of us could look in the mirror and say “yes, 1 more strand of hair gone. Lets go!”. This doesn’t mean we have to sit and read these threads that have no positive impact, every single day of our life.

If treatments are your thing, more power to you. However, you shouldn’t tell people to take drugs, wear systems or not leave the house because they are bald. Similarly they shouldn’t tell you to stop taking dick shrinking drugs or just shave it bro. We are all different. One thing we can all work on is our mental health. I think this is what OP was trying to say in his original post. I don’t think he said not to try treatments, however work on yourself. If hairloss bothers you to a point that you login to this forum everyday... odds are hairloss isn’t the cause of your depression it’s merely a contributor of many.

Think of the thousands of temporary active users on this site. Very, very few of them are still on this site. If they are, they are comfortable with their hair to the point that they just give opinions to others just noticing hairloss. So where did all the other users go? Did they kill themselves.... probably not many. Truth is they found better things to do everyday rather than discuss the current dead end there is to hairloss.

I tried to keep this objective. However, some statements were certainly subjective. I will not be replying to anyone as that cycles the negativity associated towards hairloss and these forums.

Take care and keep it easy.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been away from this forum for about 2 weeks now. Really just tried to take my mind off hairloss and just do things as I regularly would prior to noticing hairloss.

I strongly urge people reading this to do the same. I used to be on here for hours a day just reading these threads and they’re just repetitive. Its either someone asking if they’re balding or someone else pouring their emotions out on how much they hate their hair or someone posting pics of celebrities balding and judging their looks.

Whats the point? To feel better about you losing your hair? While, I dont think any of us could look in the mirror and say “yes, 1 more strand of hair gone. Lets go!”. This doesn’t mean we have to sit and read these threads that have no positive impact, every single day of our life.

If treatments are your thing, more power to you. However, you shouldn’t tell people to take drugs, wear systems or not leave the house because they are bald. Similarly they shouldn’t tell you to stop taking dick shrinking drugs or just shave it bro. We are all different. One thing we can all work on is our mental health. I think this is what OP was trying to say in his original post. I don’t think he said not to try treatments, however work on yourself. If hairloss bothers you to a point that you login to this forum everyday... odds are hairloss isn’t the cause of your depression it’s merely a contributor of many.

Think of the thousands of temporary active users on this site. Very, very few of them are still on this site. If they are, they are comfortable with their hair to the point that they just give opinions to others just noticing hairloss. So where did all the other users go? Did they kill themselves.... probably not many. Truth is they found better things to do everyday rather than discuss the current dead end there is to hairloss.

I tried to keep this objective. However, some statements were certainly subjective. I will not be replying to anyone as that cycles the negativity associated towards hairloss and these forums.

Take care and keep it easy.
you dident take a break. you were banned. who are you fooling?

you can be positive all you want. however. that wont change the opinion of woman about you. a man needs a girlfriend to be happy. im not asking to be a slayer. never wanted it. but i deserve love and sex. however. woman despise me. how can i be happy? if i want something that much that i cant get. and its not like wanting a new car or something superficial. reproduction is one the most basic instincts that our species have. you realize that a frikin cat has more sexual experience then me? everyone in the animal world mate. to say that mating dosent matter is an absolute joke. mating comes before everything. its a basic need. its like food. you must have it. its not a luxury. its a basic need. and most bald guys cant get it. so dont make it like it dosent matter when it does.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're delusional, the rock has good face, good jaw, and good frame, and yes his bulky body adds to the overall look.
no woman on earth will pick this little kid looking over the rock lmao, this dude looks like he's in middle school
this guy could be at his 20's. you only think hes in middle school because he looks young. i gave you one example from a google search. i could have given you this example as well

1606174239417.png

this guy = ethnic. very average looking. however his full head of hair gives him a huge + over any bald guy who may look better facially

its just that hair is more then part of your face. hair is a sign of youth. when you lose it you look old. woman dont want to date grandpa looking guys

the rock dosent look good in the slightest. look at his head shape

1606174410398.png

he looked way better before

1606174445778.png

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dident take a break. you were banned. who are you fooling?

you can be positive all you want. however. that wont change the opinion of woman about you. a man needs a girlfriend to be happy. im not asking to be a slayer. never wanted it. but i deserve love and sex. however. woman despise me. how can i be happy? if i want something that much that i cant get. and its not like wanting a new car or something superficial. reproduction is one the most basic instincts that our species have. you realize that a frikin cat has more sexual experience then me? everyone in the animal world mate. to say that mating dosent matter is an absolute joke. mating comes before everything. its a basic need. its like food. you must have it. its not a luxury. its a basic need. and most bald guys cant get it. so dont make it like it dosent matter when it does.
here I go replying. Smh.

Not trying to fool anyone. I was banned for a week which got lifted 9 days ago. Have you seen me post the past 9 days?

You can have sexual experiences if you want to. Not because you can’t, you just don’t want to. Hookers or other countries/regions would forsure get you sexual experience. I think what you really WANT is love. And unfortunate for you, love doesn't suit depression, anger, ego and humiliation. If you were joyous, humble, caring and balding, you will find love.

This is what I get for replying, probably another post saying women don’t like him because hes ugly and hes ugly because he's bald. It’s in your head, you just have to find out how to get it out.