Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the full recovery time for a hair transplant, can be like 6-12 months can't it until all new hair is terminal?
Pretty much. From what I've been seeing online, at three months you start seing some of the hairs come through, at month five nearly all off what's supposed to show up has come out, all thin and frizzy, and it thickens up for the next few months. It starts looking good at around month seven on most of the successful cases, and matures until a year or even a year and a half. It's tough, and not for everyone. The best thing to do is to catch your hair loss early with antiandrogens. A transplant is a long and hard road.

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
8895938z.jpg

Assemblage23,i want to ask you something.I am 24 years old,had hair transplant surgery( FUE ) in Turkey on july 11,so now its been 50 days post op,all wounds healed and there is no redness on my scalp,the advice of my surgeon is : he doesnt recommend minoxidil,but he said that if i want,i can start it after month 3...what do you think,is it safe to start liquid minoxidil 5% now?As i see you have started it without any worries? Answer is very much appreciated...I dont want to look like an idiot and do the oposite thing that i was adviced,but i want to start minoxidil earlier,to minimize shock loss,and protect my native hair that is left ... the new grafts were transplanted in between the old hair,so i want to protect the old hair with minoxidil,what do you think?

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much. From what I've been seeing online, at three months you start seing some of the hairs come through, at month five nearly all off what's supposed to show up has come out, all thin and frizzy, and it thickens up for the next few months. It starts looking good at around month seven on most of the successful cases, and matures until a year or even a year and a half. It's tough, and not for everyone. The best thing to do is to catch your hair loss early with antiandrogens. A transplant is a long and hard road.

Not touching finasteride again, after a month I was struggling with getting a hard on, lucky side effects wore off after I stopped taking. minoxidil, Keto & Volatren keeping me at NW2 for now, so I'll wait it out and see Erdogen of Turkey if no luck of treatments in next couple of years.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? A hair transplant without finasteride or dutasteride seems unthinkable to me unless you are a 50yo who's been sitting at nw2.5 for decades.
How about RU at least? The androgens are the root cause to address.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 , have been slowly losing since about 21, if I could add 1cm to my temples it'd be fine. Havn't looked into RU , though I heard its hard to get?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many good guides all over the baldosphere.

Some say it's as good as finasteride!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vin Diesel really is the last celebrity I'd like to look like, never understood his appeal. Puffy potato face with a bloated physique. At least Statham looks very good for a bald man. But I'd rather look like Marlon Brando if I could choose!

Agree 100%, Vin Diesel looks like big turtle.

Disgusting potato face.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah well Vin is a bit overweight anyway. I'm scared of anti androgens after using finasteride, I'd much rather have a functioning reproductive organ than hair

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
Assemblage23 ??

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assemblage23 ??
My surgeon recommends to resume minoxidil at 3 weeks, this seems like the standard procedure.
It might have been a bit early because my scalp peeled a lot when I started.

But frankly at 50 days you are more than fine!

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to admitt,that i havent used minoxidil before the procedure,around 1 year without minoxidil,so i am not exactly resuming minoxidil,i am starting it from the beginning.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to admitt,that i havent used minoxidil before the procedure,around 1 year without minoxidil,so i am not exactly resuming minoxidil,i am starting it from the beginning.
I just saw that you're not taking finasteride nor dutasteride. You should change your mind about that if you are concerned about maintaining what you've got and achieving a good result from your procedure. minoxidil usage is debatable, finasteride/dutasteride is not.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats the minimum grafts this guy will do? I literally need about 100 grafts on each temple to fix my already great results from finasteride. I would already have the perfect hairline, but I have quit minoxidil, due to constant skin dryness.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one will do less than 500 grafts IMO, if you need less grafts it can be easily styled.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would cost me more to fly to and from Turkey to get the dam transplant.. arghhh.. Any progress updates Assemblage?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would cost me more to fly to and from Turkey to get the dam transplant.. arghhh.. Any progress updates Assemblage?
It's been 57 days since I had my surgery. It seems a few hairs are coming through but they are growing ridiculously slowly. Some hairs have survived the shedding and they grew at a normal rate. I don't think posting pictures right now is worth it. The beginning of the growth can be expected between 12 and 20 weeks post-op. I have been hiding and turning down dates, birthdays and family meetings. Even got mad at a photographer at one of my jobs(been working like crazy for this hair transplant and other looksmaxing stuff).

It was incredibly cheap if it turns out to be a good result I'll be delighted. Worrying a bit about my contact sports practice these days.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Assemblage23

Thanks for your story ;)

How painfull was the operation?
Worse than a dental visit?

Winter is coming and i want do my hair transplant this year ;)

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Assemblage23

Thanks for your story ;)

How painfull was the operation?
Worse than a dental visit?

Winter is coming and i want do my hair transplant this year ;)

Hello man. The operation in itself had a few painful moments but I honestly did not even mind, to me pain was part of the process, I expected it and welcomed it, almost in a spiritual way because being finally there was so much needed, the relief to finally see some light at the end of the tunnel was very intense. It's a very long operation this is actually the difficult part. The next days were painful because of the swelling.

If you want it this year you'd better start trying to book a good surgeon now, with a solid record online and mostly positive forum testimonies.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello man. The operation in itself had a few painful moments but I honestly did not even mind, to me pain was part of the process, I expected it and welcomed it, almost in a spiritual way because being finally there was so much needed, the relief to finally see some light at the end of the tunnel was very intense. It's a very long operation this is actually the difficult part. The next days were painful because of the swelling.

If you want it this year you'd better start trying to book a good surgeon now, with a solid record online and mostly positive forum testimonies.

Ok thank you for your statement ;)

Some nice results on the webpage from dr. dermisoy :

http://www.hairtransplants-armamed.com/before-after-photographs.aspx

Yeah i will thanks mister ;) 3 doctors are in my shortlisted ;)

I wish you a good result and that you find your peace ;)