R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
I never would have had a bunch of little boys living with me. That in itself is sick - especially when they were not his. They had to sleep naked with him, as well as take showers naked with him. He was told to "knock it off," once and he did it again! What a sick mofo he was. Sick!

The guy was a child molester, plain and simple. He was lucky he never went to prison, or he would have been wacked in there.

Were you there? How do you know wether the accusations were true or not? He had all types of people staying at neverland boys and girls most were fans with terminal illnesses, some were in their 20's or older.

dudemon said:
He was on all those drugs because he couldn't live with himself after he molested all those little boys. He had all that plastic surgery to become "someone else" for the same reason.

He began having surgery whilst still in his teens, as for drugs I dont know what ones you're referring to. Its funny how you think you know his real thinking, did you ever meet him and discuss this or something?

The fact that he got married to Elvis' daughter sickens me - as well as many Elvis fans. I'm sure Elvis himself never would have approved of that stupid marriage. It was nothing more than a publicity stunt put on by the record companies to cean up MJ's "pedophile" image.

It has forever tarnished the Presley name.

I have always been a huge Elvis fan. My grandfather (a no name) played with his band briefly in the early 1950's and it is kind of a personal thing - the fact that I hated MJ.

I agree with you on the reasons behind his marriage but that does'nt prove his his guilt. Most people especialy those in the public eye when accused of something go out of their way to try and disprove the way they are percieved.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin makes a good point... for all of you that feel he's innocent of molestation, would you let MJ baby-sit your children? You're a lie if you say you would.

Check out that Katt Williams Youtube link in my previous post... he makes alot of good points.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Hey Socks!! Long time no see, how's the hair these days?

It has been awhile! I see you're a mod now at HairLossTalk.com! Congrats on that! My wife and I just welcomed our newest addition 10 weeks ago: A baby boy. Needless to say I havent had too much time in the past year to think too much about my hair (funny how that happens) but all in all, I have no complaints! Finasteride works!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cassin said:
s.a.f said:
I'm not entirely sure that he's innocent but he was found not guilty .

He settled in court!

How is his innocence even up for debate?!?!?!?!?!?!

The denial I see/hear from people all over the place is staggering.

What did he admit his guilt? I did'nt know that you could get off charges in the U.S by paying someone off.
He was certainly a disturbed guy and had a bizarre interest in children, but I dont believe he was raping kids. Many of his famous freinds let their kids stay with him at neverland.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
socks said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
Hey Socks!! Long time no see, how's the hair these days?

It has been awhile! I see you're a mod now at HairLossTalk.com! Congrats on that! My wife and I just welcomed our newest addition 10 weeks ago: A baby boy. Needless to say I havent had too much time in the past year to think too much about my hair (funny how that happens) but all in all, I have no complaints! Finasteride works!

Hey congrats on the little one! I hear you, I find myself self thinking alot less about my own hair these days but also have had good success with the treatments. OK I guess I hijacked this thread enough LOL, hope to see you around.

Cassin

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Cassin said:
[quote="s.a.f":h1mcwl6v]
I'm not entirely sure that he's innocent but he was found not guilty .

He settled in court!

How is his innocence even up for debate?!?!?!?!?!?!

The denial I see/hear from people all over the place is staggering.

What did he admit his guilt? I did'nt know that you could get off charges in the U.S by paying someone off.
He was certainly a disturbed guy and had a bizarre interest in children, but I dont believe he was raping kids. Many of his famous freinds let their kids stay with him at neverland.[/quote:h1mcwl6v]

He never admitted his guilt...he didn't have to...he bought the family off.

And forget in the US...in what country does justice work for the rich does the same way it does for the common man?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I guess I'll have to take your word for all that. Personally, I've never listened to his "music" (notice how I feel it necessary to enclose that word in quotation marks), except for brief snippets of it that I've heard accidentally when I'm changing channels on TV.

Bryan said:
It depresses me that the public pays so much attention to that kind of "music", instead of serious music.

Bryan said:
I suppose my complaint lies more with the people who buy his "music", rather than Michael Jackson himself. Why do people pay hard-earned money for that stuff? What accounts for such poor taste in music?

So lets see, you state you have never listened to his music and then complain because people buy it. Bizarre.

I am impressed how you are able to make an opinion on music you have never listened to. Quite the talent.

Cassin

Reaction score
Michael Jackson has insane talent...I hate pop music but his work was sheer genius.

However he is responsible for every negative thought out there about him...he earned it.

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
[/quote]
Propecia Junkie, is that a pic of George Thorogoode in your avatar?[/quote]

I always thought it was Al Pachino.
Bbbbbbbad to the bone :punk:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
They do resemble each other and YES, they both kick a@s!!! I actually just heard that song today on the radio. lol

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bah RIP ..I'll still f*** Janet big time!

The Gardener

Reaction score
moonwalk.gif

I think the 1993 case was pretty damning for Michael. I mean, the kid accurately describes, in his deposition, some unique skin colorations on Michael Jackson's penis. So, at the very least, what kind of a guy flashes his penis in front of a 13 year old boy? (The kid's testimony said that the flashing of the wang was only the appetizer... but, I won't go there.)

There were two court cases involved with this incident... a criminal case brought forward by the state, and a civil case brought forward by the kid's family.

Michael settles the civil case out of court for $22 million dollars.

Right after the settlement, the kid declares that he will refuse to testify against Michael.

Of course, the criminal case then falls apart.

Do the math on that... $22M was worth quite a bit of money back in 1993. Its about equal, back then, to what the highest caliber sports superstar made in two and a half years or so of work. Absolutely outrageous.

pedobear.png

And this is not to mention LaToya coming out on record at the time saying that she indeed KNEW that her brother was a pedophile and could prove it. After a little time passed, she bizarrely recanted.... but I highly doubt that her initial accusation was baseless.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
What do you consider serious music Bryan? I'm just curious, what's your favorite genre?

I like what you would probably call classical music, although I would further specify that I especially like 19th Century Romantic music like Chopin, Liszt, and Alkan. I also like modern Romantics like Rachmaninoff.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Ian Curtis said:
What do you consider serious music Bryan? I'm just curious, what's your favorite genre?

I like what you would probably call classical music, although I would further specify that I especially like 19th Century Romantic music like Chopin, Liszt, and Alkan. I also like modern Romantics like Rachmaninoff.

Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, for the win!

But then again, I'm a fool for virtuouso pianists... I'm one of a handful of folk who enjoy a good "Rhapsody in Blue" while stuck in traffic...

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The idea that the only "serious" music was made by dead Europeans is patently false. There are rock bands (mostly metal) around now that are writing music exactly the same way the dead Europeans did.

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think that newer metal bands playing the same way as met. bands from 80's early 90's.
I like to listen to classical music but not all the time(makes me sleepy), need some heavy metal sometimes :punk: :punk: :punk:
What about some Rock and Roll bands from 60's and 70's. Their stuff is damn serious too. :punk: :punk:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not to side track this discussion, but I would argue that "serious" music has been produced in nearly every genre, including pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.