R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
May hes soul finds peace ! :( poor guy...maybe now the media lay off hes back.!!...i've nothing more to say :( r.i.p dear M/j!

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
May hes soul finds peace ! :( poor guy...maybe now the media lay off hes back.!!...i've nothing more to say :( r.i.p dear M/j!

i want to write paragraphs about how he touched me , but im speechless right now seriously, maybe later

ali777

Reaction score
I've been on youtube going through some of his songs... The guy was a truely gifted musician.

The younger people on this forum may not appreciate him as much as we do, but he was one of the people that defined our generation.

RIP

The Gardener

Reaction score
And, as Michael Jackson approaches the gates of heaven..... a man appears to greet him...

frkfpglf.jpg

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
king- said:
socks said:
One less peder *** in this world. :hump:

wow your an idiot

No actually he isn't.

How is it people forget what he did? I don't get that.

LOL thats a bunch of croc sh*t , the cases were built against him , boys were forced to testify against him , why do you think he never got found guilty?

its all a lot of talk but the verdict does the talking it self

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He had been disrespected, he had been hated. He had been tortured by our words, yet he still sang for us. He was judged by people he didn't know, it all started when he got the skin condition called Vitilligo ( kills your pigment) .....being black turning white would be very bad and it happend right after his single thriller so he resulted to surgery , probley not the smartest thing he did , looked kind of odd and then cases piled up on him , the media calling him Jacko like hes some crazy guy............. R.I.P? Michael Jackson, Thank you and may you find peace and serenity where ever you may be.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
king- said:
i want to write paragraphs about how he touched me...

Yeah, and I bet there are a lot of kids who want to do that, too! :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
I've been on youtube going through some of his songs... The guy was a truely gifted musician.

The younger people on this forum may not appreciate him as much as we do, but he was one of the people that defined our generation.

What exactly was that guy's claim to fame? How was he any different from any of the other people who perform popular music?

oni

Reaction score
Lets not forget the pain.....................................the little muthaf**king baby blanket will be going through.............shamow muthaf**ker HEHE!

oni

Reaction score
[youtube:17c5qws4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o8rdNR5tmE[/youtube:17c5qws4]

Status
Not open for further replies.