Puretech Health - 2017 Annual Report (2018-04-16)

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn’t Follica supposed to be running a mini optimization trial in Boston at some point this year? Whatever happened to that?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine that the final product will be even better. However, these are most likely best respondents from that study, so keep it in mind.
20-30% of the best result and I'm done, especially if it could regrow hair in my donor area.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

Do you know that Puretech Health will be Present at The Jefferies 2018 Global Healthcare Conference, this Wednesday (Tomorrow) 9:30AM EDT.
June 6, at 9:30AM EDT

Source: https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...alth-Present-Jefferies-2018-Global-Healthcare

Last year we have seen their previous timeline for Follica's products.
The Jefferies 2017
View attachment 90070
Source: (PDF) https://www.iex.nl/Forum/Upload/2017/9806841.pdf

And here, we have also the puretech Health's presentation at the Jefferies 2015
View attachment 90071
Source: http://www.jefferies.com/CMSFiles/Jefferies.com/files/Conferences/111815/Presentations/Pure Tech Health.pdf

So this year, maybe, we would have an another timeline for Follica ? and new informations about them :)

Oh f*** yeah.

Also, I don't believe for a minute that you're not a f*****g spy. You have insane amounts of info about hairloss companies that only exists as a whisper until you hear it; can't imagine what you had on the soviets that nobody else knew.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics from the Minoxidil + Dermaroll indian protocol study ?

Yes, they quote that as one of three academic studies validating the development of their product. And that was from 2013. But, what, where are the other two? Where is their own research and published trials data?

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t Follica supposed to be running a mini optimization trial in Boston at some point this year? Whatever happened to that?
They have already beginning the optimization trial ;)

Oh f*** yeah.

Also, I don't believe for a minute that you're not a f*****g spy. You have insane amounts of info about hairloss companies that only exists as a whisper until you hear it; can't imagine what you had on the soviets that nobody else knew.

LMAO :D hahaha

Sorry guys, I have found the webcast of Puretech Health but it seems that there are no informations about follica.... It's very strange... Every year we have some news...
I will find other informations about this conference, because there are some Questions and Answers following this presentation. Maybe in this webcast, I have no time now to listen it

For those who want to listen and watch the webcast :
here:
http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff113/#table2

upload_2018-6-6_20-20-21.png

upload_2018-6-6_20-22-19.png

Follica is "Regenerative Biology platform for Androgenetic Alopecia"

Cheers

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it could, consistently, it would be out. The fact that it’s not gives you your answer.

No, because that's not how the protocol for approving medical technologies works.

You know this, though — but you can't let facts get in the way of a good emo cryfest.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
No, because that's not how the protocol for approving medical technologies works.

You know this, though — but you can't let facts get in the way of a good emo cryfest.

I understand there’s a process, but the fact that they are taking decades tells me they either ran afoul in their endeavors or that they’ve been stringing investors along.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They have already beginning the optimization trial ;)

LMAO :D hahaha

Sorry guys, I have found the webcast of Puretech Health but it seems that there are no informations about follica.... It's very strange... Every year we have some news...
I will find other informations about this conference, because there are some Questions and Answers following this presentation. Maybe in this webcast, I have no time now to listen it

For those who want to listen and watch the webcast :
here:
http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff113/#table2

View attachment 90218

View attachment 90219

Follica is "Regenerative Biology platform for Androgenetic Alopecia"

Cheers
Sorry Noisette I don't understand. If there was no information how do you know they already started the optimization study? Thanks

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

pinotq

Reaction score
Hi Champpy :)

No worries, They have already started the optimization study since February because they said that :
  • Our RAIN pivotal study is expected to commence following the completion of an ongoing optimization study.

View attachment 90250

Source: http://puretechhealth.com/reports-presentations/974-puretech-health-trading-statement
Noisette, Earlier this week, on the Puretech Pipeline page, I believe that the Trial Phase bar changed from showing progress half way to the beginning of Phase 3 (half complete) to showing Phase 2 fully complete as the bar is now at the beginning of Phase 3. Am I mistaken, or was there indeed a change? I can't find a previous screen shot. If Phase 2 is now complete, I take that to indicate that the optimization study was successful enough to now move to the Phase 3 Pivotal study, otherwise, the bar would still be at the Phase 2 half way point. This would also mean that Phase 3 is ready to begin fairly close to their most recent projected time line as I believe Phase 3 was already qued up. If anyone would know, I thought you might.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any clue when Follica could be available?

Hey @MrV88
I don't have yet a clue, but I think it could be available by the end of 2019 ;) In their previous report (Puretech health : 2017 half-year report), they said :

" The Follica RAIN pivotal study is expected to commence in the first half of 2018, following the completion of an optimisation study " So we could expect that the pivotal study will be beginning soon .

Source: http://puretechhealth.com/images/investors/20180830_prtc_2017-half_year_report.pdf

Noisette, Earlier this week, on the Puretech Pipeline page, I believe that the Trial Phase bar changed from showing progress half way to the beginning of Phase 3 (half complete) to showing Phase 2 fully complete as the bar is now at the beginning of Phase 3. Am I mistaken, or was there indeed a change? I can't find a previous screen shot. If Phase 2 is now complete, I take that to indicate that the optimization study was successful enough to now move to the Phase 3 Pivotal study, otherwise, the bar would still be at the Phase 2 half way point. This would also mean that Phase 3 is ready to begin fairly close to their most recent projected time line as I believe Phase 3 was already qued up. If anyone would know, I thought you might.

Hi @pinotq
I think you are right. I remember too. On the Puretech health's website, progress bar was on half way of phase 2. But I can't remember when I saw this... I don't find any screenshot to confirm that.

pinotq

Reaction score
I checked it last week and it was still half way. I noticed the change Monday. I also noticed the 55.6% below the Follica product name which I don't recall before. The percentage refers to Puretech's ownership interest in Follica. If we are correct, I believe this sets the stage for the first Phase 3 hair trial in decades. Not expecting a miracle but hoping for an undeniable incremental step forward.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score