Puretech Health - 2017 Annual Report (2018-04-16)

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe in the next half year report that will be published in February 2019 they will be announcing the end of the optimisation study.......

H

Reaction score
I have zero hope for Follica but Puretech does overall have an interesting pipeline.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. "Significant progress", "optimization study", ... Who is even buying this bs?

Does it really take months and months to optimize a couple of parametres to administer wounding + topical treatment?

Unless you are heavily biased, these guys are more ridiculous than brotzu.

H

Reaction score
LOL. "Significant progress", "optimization study", ... Who is even buying this bs?

Does it really take months and months to optimize a couple of parametres to administer wounding + topical treatment?

Unless you are heavily biased, these guys are more ridiculous than brotzu.
Now the Follica cult will inform you how "everyone who doubts Follica is ignorant and stupid" I've gotten the brochure plenty of times.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in summer of 2017 they said that they had a six month setback in their schedule
now this seems to be an 1 year and a half setback,,,,,,
You know what. In 2017 everyone thought that it will launch in March, just like Brotzu, because they had the packages.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, the optimisation study is longer than we thought. But they never talked about the duration of the study.

So, Pivotal is scheduled to start first half next year testing FDA approved drugs with a new device, which means a different (significantly shorter) approval process.

I think the release date of RAIN will be very close to Samumed WNT agonist.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, the optimisation study is longer than we thought. But they never talked about the duration of the study.

So, Pivotal is scheduled to start first half next year testing FDA approved drugs with a new device, which means a different (significantly shorter) approval process.

I think the release date of RAIN will be very close to Samumed WNT agonist.

Why should the FDA process be much shorter ?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now the Follica cult will inform you how "everyone who doubts Follica is ignorant and stupid" I've gotten the brochure plenty of times.

Yet you are here, the exact date we expected an update. Coincidence I guess.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica = Device + Compound. So, the FDA clearance is meant for the device, then the compound is drug, which need to follow drug pathway. They need approval for both drug and device in order to release it to the market, right ?

@alibaba92 They stated several times that the first iteration of the treatment consist of FDA approved drugs (minoxidil, and something else) and the device, thats why the optimistic timeline.

They are doing preclinical testings to develop new chemical entities. Thats why Follica is so exciting, they are investing good money to keep advancing their concept: skin disruption & effective growth stims.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody know if this would be available in Europe too eventually? The application shouldn't be any different than for FDA and most pharma usually apply at the same time.

Also it is true that if they use Minoxidil they wouldn't need new trials but if they try different % or a mix of things they might have to perform additional trials.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol tried to tell some people on here that we are no where near commercialization but many just balk with their wishful thinking..face it men, we continue to be screwed. It is what it is. There is no rush in this medical community.