Published in Nature: Weekly treatment with SAMiRNA targeting the androgen receptor ameliorates androgenetic alopecia

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can never know the synergistic effects of any drug. Having more pathways is always useful. For example microneedling monotherapy is even worse than this and look what happens when you pair it up.

I think the fact you only have to apply once a week with no side effects literally everyone will use it, if it *might* help and commitment is minimal why not.

Cost is a factor too, but pure maintenance for the rest of your life with no regrowth and no sides sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cost is a factor too, but pure maintenance for the rest of your life with no regrowth and no sides sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
24 weeks on old Asian men really want to see these treatments be used on aggressive balders that would prove way more sh*t

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 12 weeks placebo maintained hair without anything this proves how slow their hair loss was in 6 months of doing nothing they didn’t lose any hair

Reaction score
last AMA with Prof Sinclair of the HMI-115 trial they asked him about the theory of "point of no return hair" and he says there's no evidence for it fwiw.

View attachment 180811

Also keep in mind that literally every metanalysis of finasteride/dutasteride a good % of people do regrow hair and this is a fact

The evidence is literally the fact that no currently known conventional treatment brings back hair (in vast majority of subjects) that's been gone for 10 years. What you usually get is either hyper responders who lost a lot of hair very recently or NW6ish guys who regrow some recent (up to 10years) loss and it kinda looks impressive because they were slick bald before but it's nowhere enough to be cosmetically acceptable.

Burden of proof is on those claiming it's possible.

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand these sometimes absolutely ridiculous, albeit funny, discussions. Yes, the trials do not provide a sufficient criterion just a trend: the side effects could be higher, the effectiveness significantly lower (in some cases even ineffective), but we have the same problem with Minoxidil, FInasteride, Dutasteride, etc. So why not just wait and see when the product comes out just test it for 6 months or longer? If it works like finasteride and has no side effects, only needs to be taken once a week...I'd be hooked! And if it doesn't work, I've wasted money, but at least I tried because I don't want to be a baldhead. That's the price you pay :v

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ETA on release btw? At this point i'll throw literally everything at my head that doesn't come from shady china lab

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand these sometimes absolutely ridiculous, albeit funny, discussions. Yes, the trials do not provide a sufficient criterion just a trend: the side effects could be higher, the effectiveness significantly lower (in some cases even ineffective), but we have the same problem with Minoxidil, FInasteride, Dutasteride, etc. So why not just wait and see when the product comes out just test it for 6 months or longer? If it works like finasteride and has no side effects, only needs to be taken once a week...I'd be hooked! And if it doesn't work, I've wasted money, but at least I tried because I don't want to be a baldhead. That's the price you pay :v
We are waiting for the Caucasians trial to be done if this trial had merit then we will suck cosmernas c*** completely

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im wondering, if Chinese people respond better to regrowth treatments but still have the same population onset of Androgenetic Alopecia, has it been found what is the exact genetic reason as to why they respond better to treatments? It might shed some light in the right direction (hopefully its prolactin related)