Published in Nature: Weekly treatment with SAMiRNA targeting the androgen receptor ameliorates androgenetic alopecia

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought. Will report back in a few months. Did not buy Brotzu. No studies on that, only hype. This has been in development for many years. It specifically targets the production of the proteins that are the androgen receptors. Now if that really makes a difference is what we are 'c'oping for. :)
Good luck. Be sure to share your results.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will it need to be used every day? Are there any research results, photo ?

DiegoRomani

My Regimen
Reaction score
once weekly for the first 3 months, and once monthly afterwards iirc
Nope, quote from their website:

The treatment is applied topically and should be applied every 2 weeks for the first four months with visible improvements observed after 6 months of use. Afterwards, once a month application may be enough to maintain the fuller looking hair. Suitable for anyone experiencing thinning hair and can be used on all hair types.

Satchel

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the mechanism of action?
Go watch haircafe videos. It interferes with the RNA to stop production of the androgen receptors. Look at the studies as well. None of this is for certain until many people try it and see if it works for them. Expensive coping at this point.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation. I have decided not to use anything that interferes with androgens, testosterone, DHT or AR. I don't want to become impotent or have a heart attack. I will wait to see how Nioscam works.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation. I have decided not to use anything that interferes with androgens, testosterone, DHT or AR. I don't want to become impotent or have a heart attack. I will wait to see how Nioscam works.

does this though?!

I agree minoxidil and finasteride are poison. But why is this the same?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does this though?!

I agree minoxidil and finasteride are poison. But why is this the same?
DHT bonds to androgen receptor (AR).
Finasteride reduces your DHT levels, so you have less DHT bonding to AR.
But this new medicine destroy your AR, so DHT cannot bond anywhere. That’s why this kind of “solutions” are more dangerous than Finasteride

DiegoRomani

My Regimen
Reaction score
But this new medicine destroy your AR, so DHT cannot bond anywhere. That’s why this kind of “solutions” are more dangerous than Finasteride
Assuming optimistic scenario (that it won't go systemic) - it will be less dangerous because you won't have to change serum DHT level, hence risk of unbalancing hormones will go away.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh, hell, delivery methods again. It seems that this happened with Brotzu, they also wrote something about the unique delivery service.
I don't trust anyone anymore.. follica with 20 years of research have not created anything, these people are just making money.. they are all scammers..
Only if some company from Germany offers something, then we will have a chance
. Or maybe China, but only if it is a state-owned company

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming optimistic scenario (that it won't go systemic) - it will be less dangerous because you won't have to change serum DHT level, hence risk of unbalancing hormones will go away.
Everything you apply in your skin will go systemic

Southcity94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah come on, deep down we all know how Niostem will play out

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The fact that woman may also use it gives me hope this will not be the case ..