Propecia Help Forum... Wtf Insane.. Words

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know about that mate...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate

Cyproterone acetate, sold alone under the brand name Androcur or with ethinylestradiol under the brand names Diane or Diane-35 among others, is an antiandrogen and progestin medication which is used in the treatment of androgen-dependent conditions like acne, excessive hair growth, early puberty, and prostate cancer, as a component of feminizing hormone therapy for transgender women, and in birth control pills.

Common side effects of high-dose CPA in men include gynecomastia (breast development) and feminization. In both men and women, possible side effects of CPA include low sex hormone levels, reversible infertility, sexual dysfunction, fatigue, depression, weight gain, and elevated liver enzymes.

Half of those side effects don’t even make sense, CPA doesn’t lead to gynecomastia or feminisation since it lowers both testosterone and estrogen. Otherwise, those other side effects are typical to androgen deprivation therapy; he could combine bicalutamide and CPA avoid almost all of those.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that could be true, one guy here recovered with a couple of cycles of arimidex only. Also many bodybuilders have the same side effects as pfs victims after a bad cycle or who didn't do a pct.

Btw what's your knowledge about cycles, pct's? You could help some guys here with that information.

Yeah I’m pretty knowledgable on the whole subject. I’m a bodybuilder myself - although don’t use androgens obviously.

I’ve noticed on propecia help people have tried TRT but hasn’t helped. I suspect finasteride has fucked their aromatase response and so taking test won’t actually benefit as the T:E ratio is still out and they need adex to balance it along with T. Crucially though if sides are neurosteroid related then proviron is a must to recover GABA . Problem being though that with proviron being basically synthetic DHT you can wave goodbye to hair.

I’ve even known girls who have taken the pill and fucked them up big time. I think any hormonal drug has the potential to through people’s homeostasis out of whack and really f*** them up .

On the note of people not running PCT after a cycle - absolutely. I’ve know a stupid guy who came off a cycle of just test after 16 weeks, didn’t run any PCT and apart from the no libido and ED , he was such an emotional mess he couldn’t get out of bed in the morning.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does zix have to do with the fact that CPA is a legit tranny drug even worse than fina? Lmfao, you mad that zix works and you need to resort to hormone treatments to have a chance of saving your hairs?

I’m not mad about Zix ‘working’ because it doesn’t :rolleyes:

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
99% of ‘pfs’ sufferers would be fixed with a cycle of test, proviron and an AI like adex.

Doesnt TRT produce more DHT? and then so making me lose hair which is going around in circles?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is 5x stronger than T. Sometimes, the body cannot compensate for the loss of DHT due to finasteride with T. All of which leads to lower libido and watery semen.

Thanks for the clarification man. I guess its all about finding the right balance for the body. Dht as low as possible but still healthy for the individual with normal semen and normal libido. People can only experiment for themselves.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification man. I guess its all about finding the right balance for the body. Dht as low as possible but still healthy for the individual with normal semen and normal libido. People can only experiment for themselves.
Right. Although to be honnest, the sides for finasteride are low. Most can handle finasteride with no/minimal non-bothering side effects. There is alot of fearmongering scares about finasteride is all im gonna say.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt TRT produce more DHT? and then so making me lose hair which is going around in circles?

yes you would lose more hair. The idea if people insist on using finasteride is to keep everything else as close to their homeostatic baseline as possible . However if you dont have baseline bloods its impossible to know what you're aiming for.

Interesting, another poster who had pfs on this forum recovered from DHT gel they made for him.

Btw, what do you think about chlomid and/or HCG? I also know one case who recovered using that combo.

Edit: Maybe you could make a thread about a good cycle and pct for pfs patients? You'd help a lot of people out with your knowledge.

Yeah i can imagine DHT gel working because it wouldn't mess with E - where as using T would increase E as well if not managed.

HCG would likely allow for a better recovery as its more dose responsive whilst Clomid would be a milder response. HCG is more 'downstream' as its very similar to LH in its function whilst Clomid binds to E receptors which in turn causes an increase in LH.

Currently the forum member Hemingway (who has made posts about proviron use) is experimenting with things and from first hand experience will likely write a post for PFS recovery - however obviously people shouldn't expect it to be hair friendly.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long term it could cause a decrease in T if you have a ton of aromatase because the ever increasing E would slowly suppress T production.
That's false. For Estrogen to silence Testosterone, E have to be on very high levels of 250 pg/ml at least. Estrogen is weaker than Testosterone if both are in same levels. Even 100 ng/dl T (which is abnormally low for males) would inhibit E to some extent. That's why transwomen are quick to reduce their T levels using AAs to castrate or low female levels before raising their E, to halt any further masculinizations and let E do its work when raised.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I know you like pictures, here's one example (scroll down):

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...nxodil-results-from-tressless.117746/page-585

Just take tranny pills to have a chance of saving your hair bro, no bro long term hormonal treatment will only affect your hair it is completely safe, trust me bro
- Scaredofbalding; Balding, male hormone deprived retard who is deeply emotionally invested in his tranny pills

Good luck with your chemical castration and ball atrophy goals of 2020 bro
With all due respect, why take Zix when you can just take Zinc and Vitamin B6 orally and have it benefit your whole body/health, including hair. What's the difference between high dose Zinc + B6 and Zix ??

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I know you like pictures, here's one example (scroll down):

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...nxodil-results-from-tressless.117746/page-585

Just take tranny pills to have a chance of saving your hair bro, no bro long term hormonal treatment will only affect your hair it is completely safe, trust me bro
- Scaredofbalding; Balding, male hormone deprived retard who is deeply emotionally invested in his tranny pills

Good luck with your chemical castration and ball atrophy goals of 2020 bro

That same person who most likely got his progress due to needling? It has a low rate of success compared to finasteride, and finasteride isn’t even that effective.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does these sides immediatly show?
Depends. It can show in like 2 months , or until a year has passed. Either way, i see saving hair more important than mere slight drop in libido or even sperm quantity. You don't see women complaining about semen textures lmao.