Propecia Help Forum... Wtf Insane.. Words

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were a rational person you wouldn't take fina in the first place. But enjoy your hormonal treatment, I'm sure years and years of fcking your endocrine system is perfectly fine, especially when you already experienced side effects.

Lmfao, this ugly balding tranny cuck shows his ugly head once again.

Who will the next butthurt fina swallowing coper be to enter this thread? ScaredofBalding maybe?

Why are you calling me balding tranny since you going to be baldest soon lol. xD

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have miniaturization on the left side of my hairline, I can clearly see that while a normal follicular unit consist of 3-4 hair strands, those only contain 1-2, maybe 2-3 sometimes

If I hopped on finasteride (currently I'm stable on topicals), would finasteride grow out the dormant follicles? So would they revert back to 3-4 hair strands again? Or would I just end up maintaining?

My scalp is literally full of thick dense hair, it's just my hairline that's fucked by f*****g disease

Best case it will help you preserve your current hair. I don't think finasteride is strong enough to grow temple hairs. I have read tons of stories and maybe 1 or 2 of them got full head of hair with finasteride.If you assume they are honest.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best case it will help you preserve your current hair. I don't think finasteride is strong enough to grow temple hairs. I have read tons of stories and maybe 1 or 2 of them got full head of hair with finasteride.If you assume they are honest.
And what would grow temple hairs then?

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti androgens. But i won't recommend them to you. There are informations and some stories about them in this forum. You can search it and make your own decision.
But finasteride is an anti-androgen. So what do you mean by anti-androgens then?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But finasteride is an anti-androgen. So what do you mean by anti-androgens then?

Finasteride and dutasteride mostly called 5 ar inhibitors. They are weak anti androgen and only block dht.

Usually when you say anti androgen, you mean testosterone blockers.

You can check this thread and find some other anti androgens and information about them.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

But again i don't recommend it. They are very serious stuff and have much more serious side effects.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and dutasteride mostly called 5 ar inhibitors. They are weak anti androgen and only block dht.

Usually when you say anti androgen, you mean testosterone blockers.

You can check this thread and find some other anti androgens and information about them.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

But again i don't recommend it. They are very serious stuff and have much more serious side effects.
So is stabilizing on 5ar inhibitors or topical AR blockers (RU, CB) and then getting a hair transplant once fully stabilized the only way to get some parts of my missing temples back? (recession)

Also, if I were to take these very serious HRT tranny drugs, would they actually regrow SLICK BALD parts of my temples? Since apparently even slick bald NW7 guys have all their follicles, it's just they've become dormant

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides have you had so far
The best of sides really. Sebum is mostly gone, hair is in better health, acne is gone, libido is reduced which i greatly welcome.

Still a cis-male, still having erections when i want, no gyno signs. And people report impotence and ED on finasteride lol

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best of sides really. Sebum is mostly gone, hair is in better health, acne is gone, libido is reduced which i greatly welcome.

Still a cis-male, still having erections when i want, no gyno signs. And people report impotence and ED on finasteride lol
Can CPA regrow parts of my temples where there's no hair at all?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can CPA regrow parts of my temples where there's no hair at all?
I don't think so. Temples are the hardest to regrow, especially if they are bare for a decade. I will be adding Estradiol soon, because being on CPA monotherapy is not ideal long term. Maybe i might get gyno finally, or maybe not.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is stabilizing on 5ar inhibitors or topical AR blockers (RU, CB) and then getting a hair transplant once fully stabilized the only way to get some parts of my missing temples back? (recession)

Also, if I were to take these very serious HRT tranny drugs, would they actually regrow SLICK BALD parts of my temples? Since apparently even slick bald NW7 guys have all their follicles, it's just they've become dormant

You can grow your temples with HRT drugs.If you don't want to take them only option is like you said getting transplant and maintaning with fina-duta.

There are people using minoxidil and micro-needling. But personally i did it for like 3 or 4 months and didn't get any results.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...s-from-tressless.117746/page-626#post-1873515

You can check this thread if you want that option.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can grow your temples with HRT drugs.If you don't want to take them only option is like you said getting transplant and maintaning with fina-duta.

There are people using minoxidil and micro-needling. But personally i did it for like 3 or 4 months and didn't get any results.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...s-from-tressless.117746/page-626#post-1873515

You can check this thread if you want that option.
3-4 months is really a short duration for either minoxidil or dermarolling. Stick to a regimen for at least a year.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3-4 months is really a short duration for either minoxidil or dermarolling. Stick to a regimen for at least a year.

I used minoxidil alone for 1 year, it didn't do anything then added dermaroll for 3 months still got no results plus my head was so irritated because of minoxidil, i had those sweet crazy itches so i had to drop it and i started dutasteride.

1 pill a day and gained tons of hair, no hustle. Very good decision imo.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. Temples are the hardest to regrow, especially if they are bare for a decade. I will be adding Estradiol soon, because being on CPA monotherapy is not ideal long term. Maybe i might get gyno finally, or maybe not.
Why is it not ideal? Does it influence your female sex hormone levels? (e2, e3 etc) Or why?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just FYI guys, this is from the admin of this site. Even he thinks that finasteride has very minimal risk of side effects, and the overall risks are blown way out of propotions.
REJOICE MY FELLOW COPERS, WE GOT THE ADMIN ON OUR SIDE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-20-11-35-45-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-20-11-35-45-1.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 115

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it not ideal? Does it influence your female sex hormone levels? (e2, e3 etc) Or why?
Yes, it influences everything. T, DHT, E, DHEA. All sex hormones. Being on CPA monotherapy is like being deficient on sex hormones, which guarantees to give you a plethora of sides, including osteoporosis. Right now i am on 50 mg CPA, just testing how i react with the drug, before intoducing the full regimen.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it influences everything. T, DHT, E, DHEA. All sex hormones. Being on CPA monotherapy is like being deficient on sex hormones, which guarantees to give you a plethora of sides, including osteoporosis. Right now i am on 50 mg CPA, just testing how i react with the drug, before intoducing the full regimen.
What about the positive effects so far?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

Long term hormonal treatment fucks you up in so many ways, enough studies about this. "mentally strong" let's see how strong you are when you have persistent side effects that ruin your life. Btw, you already experienced side effects and 2 years in? You think you're safe now? Lol.

*10 years later*

You: ‘BTW, you already experienced side effects 10 years in? You think you’re safe now? Lol.’