Propecia Help Forum... Wtf Insane.. Words

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the positive effects so far?
Let me see :
- it lessens androgens therefore it reduces their attack on the hair follicles.
- it lessens sebum and therefore it reduces acne lesions and gives the skin a smooth appearance.
- it's effective against libido if it bothers you too much.
- it's very effective for hair growth.

Negatives :
- possibility of brain tumours when on CPA for years on high doses of 25 mg and more.
- possibility of elevated liver enzymes.
- possibility of getting very tired and fatigued due to reduced T.
- demasculinization
- you *may* still be able to get erections, but expect for sperm to reduce in quantity.
- monitoring your prolactin levels is a must on CPA.
- It's necessary to supplement with some form of sex hormone while on CPA, most probably E if you are taking CPA for hair and skin reasons.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were a rational person you wouldn't take fina in the first place. But enjoy your hormonal treatment, I'm sure years and years of fcking your endocrine system is perfectly fine, especially when you already experienced side effects.

Lmfao, this ugly balding tranny cuck shows his ugly head once again.

Who will the next butthurt fina swallowing coper be to enter this thread? ScaredofBalding maybe?

You want to call people ugly, yet you can’t even show your Zix progress. You’re a fraud and a keyboard warrior.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look the tranny captain has something to say once more. Why would I post pictures when the goal is maintenance? Lol.

You're one of the most dangerous individuals on here, normalizing hormonal treatment that goes even further than fina and duta. Ruining the lives of young men with your bro science and deluding yourself and others that what you do is completely fine, it's only matter of time when some poor hopeless balding sucker kills himself because of one of your hardcore hormone regimens.

Not only that, but also trying to lie about people who committed suicide because of finasteride...

Absolute f*****g scum.

Most people take photos of their hair to evaluate if things are changing. If you are maintaining on Zix, you most likely didn’t suffer from hair loss.

I do normalise the use of 5AR inhibitors, :)

I’m not lying about the people who committed suicide due to depression, you’re using the suicide of people who suffer with mental illnesses for your own gain. Tacky, tacky.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only that, but also trying to lie about people who committed suicide because of finasteride...

Absolute f*****g scum.
No one has "committed suicide" because of finasteride, you retarded shitstain. The reason that gold-digging wh*** CLAIMED her husband killed himself over finasteride is so she can sue Merck for millions of dollars. The irony is the dude probably killed himself because he realized he married a wh***. The only "f*****g scum" are the cretins like you who validate these w****s and their lies.

Could we get a mod to ban this a**h**? Exploiting people who committed suicide to push an anti-medicine agenda is WAY over the line.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please everyone, let's all calm down a little. This is getting way out of hand. This kind of thing always happens when someone brings finasteride sides to the table. Noone would be convinced either way, @Pigeon and some others would always look at one side, and some others would look to the other. There is no need to complicate things. No need for personal insults and childish behaviors.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please everyone, let's all calm down a little. This is getting way out of hand. This kind of thing always happens when someone brings finasteride sides to the table. Noone would be convinced either way, @Pigeon and some others would always look at one side, and some others would look to the other. There is no need to complicate things. No need for personal insults and childish behaviors.

I don't care whether someone wants to believe finasteride will make their penis fall off and turn their brain to goop. I care when some cretin exploits people who committed suicide to push an agenda. It's not "childish" to stand up to unscrupulous roaches who cynically exploit the deceased.

But, as a side note, I also don't have much respect for the intelligence of someone who uses a phrase like "f*** your hormones", then calls other people unscientific or irrational.

INT

Reaction score
You are extremely ignorant on the topic of depression. Depression can be a chemical imbalance. No amount of 'being strong' is going to save you when that is the problem.

Only a dislike @Ikarus? You at least have an argument back usually.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look here you dumb piece of sh*t, you understand Merck is the devil in this story right? Are you so emotionally invested in your hormone pill that you are completely blind? Merck hid evidence, that's a fact. No sh*t she and anyone who has persistent side effects want to sue Merck you utter retarded balding son of a b*tch. Look up Vioxx and let us know how wonderful and honest Merck is, surely they would never lie about propecia...oh wait...

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

And now you're defaming the mother too? And there are many people who committed suicide because of fina, just a month ago another person killed himself because of fina, he was perfectly healthy before taking that hormonal poison. 50+ people are confirmed to have killed themselves because of fina you subhuman scum.

You're the one that should be banned, an insecure balding sh*t that sees his hormone pill to be his ultimate salvation for his balding head and shits on the people who lost a family member because of that hormonal poison.

But look, every pill you swallow is a victory for me, it's only a matter of time before you get side effects. So please I want you to take your pills. Every pill you swallow makes me happy.

Delusional... You always end your messages with a sentence which is clearly manipulative, you are the Onision of this website.

INT

Reaction score
No one has "committed suicide" because of finasteride, you retarded shitstain. The reason that gold-digging wh*** CLAIMED her husband killed himself over finasteride is so she can sue Merck for millions of dollars. The irony is the dude probably killed himself because he realized he married a wh***. The only "f*****g scum" are the cretins like you who validate these w****s and their lies.

Could we get a mod to ban this a**h**? Exploiting people who committed suicide to push an anti-medicine agenda is WAY over the line.

Jesus Christ dude...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe zix does work and only very aggressive balding people need to go full tranny treatment to save their hair...Gtfo with your hormonal propaganda.

Yes you do lie, show me a direct quote from that article that states the man suffered from any mental condition prior to taking fina you lying pos.

You do know hormonal filth like fina, duta or the other garbage you swallow have an effect on the cognitive system right? Unbelievable how you trannies try to downpaly the effects of hormone treatment, you are dishonest and willingly ignorant because of your emotional investement in your hardcore hormone hairloss regimen...and to top it off you're also a liar that disrespects a man that committed suicide because of the hormonal filth you so strongly advocate for.

The only one who's delusional are the ones who think long term hormonal treatments will only affect their hair.

Nobody should take any advice from a 19 year old, balding, asexual, hormone altering bro scientist like you.

I don’t need a direct quote to know that statistically men are less likely to speak about their feelings, and then suffer alone, resulting in suicide.

Who honestly gets suicidal over sexual side effects from finasteride when they are married and have two kids? It doesn’t make sense. Him choosing sexual side effects over his wife and kids doesn’t make sense, unless he was that shallow of a person. It is more likely that he had a history of depression and suicidal thoughts, which lead to his demise. There isn’t a debate around it; what father would commit suicide due to sexual side effects when he has kids? I’m sure his kids wouldn’t think greatly of him when they hear that he commit suicide because he couldn’t get it up, however there is a greater understanding when someone has mental illnesses.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just FYI guys, this is from the admin of this site. Even he thinks that finasteride has very minimal risk of side effects, and the overall risks are blown way out of propotions.
REJOICE MY FELLOW COPERS, WE GOT THE ADMIN ON OUR SIDE.

I understand better why almost everybody here is a moron if the admin is that much uneducated.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's simple maths, 20 millions during 6 years doesnt make hundreds of millions of prescriptions for the 20 years period.

And the number of sale doesn't give a clue on how many people had sides.

Even in the studies done by Merck, the chances to get sides are not "almost zero".

And finally nobody cares about his bunch of friends and their experience, it doesn't preval on the experience of hundreds of people and you can't extrapolate.

Srsly what a jerk, did he skip university to get this site done ?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use this sh*t for years and then insult all the people here because they are taking the drug you took ? What does this make you ? You are just a classic idiot who blames everything in his life except himself. You are a failure and you blame finasteride because of this. You are an obsessed person who is stalking on the forum 24/7 trying to find some people to dump on, because you have nothing better do and want some relief in your failed life.

You need to put this into your pigeon brain. Finasteride can't be the only reason. If a person becomes suicidal there has to be other reasons that builds up and made him this decision. Surely there are side effects, nobody denies it but you can't actually believe a stupid drug like finasteride can make people suicidal.

@Pigeon

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You use this sh*t for years and then insult all the people here because they are taking the drug you took ? What does this make you ? You are just a classic idiot who blames everything in his life except himself. You are a failure and you blame finasteride because of this. You are an obsessed person who is stalking on the forum 24/7 trying to find some people to dump on, because you have nothing better do and want some relief in your failed life.

You need to put this into your pigeon brain. Finasteride can't be the only reason. If a person becomes suicidal there has to be other reasons that builds up and made him this decision. Surely there are side effects, nobody denies it but you can't actually believe a stupid drug like finasteride can make people suicidal.

@Pigeon

Right, where are the "Post Aspirin syndrome" i can't find it. I mean they created a website called Propecia.help but they are probably a bunch of delusionnal kids who are already depressive and they wanted to find a common hobbie right ? They should play chess. Lol use your brain please, finasteride and its consequences can be the only reason to suicide or unbearable side effects but you give no credibility to people who claim so, instead you try to extrapolate stupid things about their life when you know absolutly nothing about it, you just speculate and you are downplaying the experience of other users. Plus you are using Pigeon agressivity to kill his credibility.

You need to put this into your atrophied brain, propecia.help is not a conspiracy. The post finasteride syndrome is a real association, and people have reported the exact same things happening to them in the same chronological order leading to suicide in several countries after taking those pills. You don't own a thesis in psychology (do you ?) and you didn't know the victims so what about you keep your theory about predisposition to depression for yourself.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t need a direct quote to know that statistically men are less likely to speak about their feelings, and then suffer alone, resulting in suicide.

Who honestly gets suicidal over sexual side effects from finasteride when they are married and have two kids? It doesn’t make sense. Him choosing sexual side effects over his wife and kids doesn’t make sense, unless he was that shallow of a person. It is more likely that he had a history of depression and suicidal thoughts, which lead to his demise. There isn’t a debate around it; what father would commit suicide due to sexual side effects when he has kids? I’m sure his kids wouldn’t think greatly of him when they hear that he commit suicide because he couldn’t get it up, however there is a greater understanding when someone has mental illnesses.

Pretty sure you do need a direct proof or quote to point out this kind of statistic since it is more likely to be total crap especially now.

Pretty sure you are not married or have two kids.

First, you say you don't understand people who rely on sexual energy to live. Then you say you don't understand people who don't put their kids before themselves. That's a major contradiction because people rely on sexual energy to lives because it is intrinsically related to having kids since it represents your capacity to procreate. We developped sex as a social activity but this relation has been part of our instinc since we exist so you seem to be missing that part.

My point is, if you don't understand the importance of sexual activity, that's hypocritical for you to speculate about a father's position concerning the choice he made in the context we are talking.

"Who honestly gets suicidal over sexual side effects from finasteride ?". lol your question should be:
" Who honestly leaves wife and kids behind what ever the reason to his depression ?". Shitty job and depressive thoughts are not enough in my opinion.

Last edited:

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, where are the "Post Aspirin syndrome" i can't find it. I mean they created a website called Propecia.help but they are probably a bunch of delusionnal kids who are already depressive and they wanted to find a common hobbie right ? They should play chess. Lol use your brain please, finasteride and its consequences can be the only reason to suicide or unbearable side effects but you give no credibility to people who claim so, instead you try to extrapolate stupid things about their life when you know absolutly nothing about it, you just speculate and you are downplaying the experience of other users. Plus you are using Pigeon agressivity to kill his credibility.

You need to put this into your atrophied brain, propecia.help is not a conspiracy. The post finasteride syndrome is a real association, and people have reported the exact same things happening to them in the same chronological order leading to suicide in several countries after taking those pills. You don't own a thesis in psychology (do you ?) and you didn't know the victims so what about you keep your theory about predisposition to depression for yourself.

How did you end up with this bs? When did i say PFS is made up ? I mentioned side effects all the time. Almost all the studies you can find about PFS say refrain using finasteride with a personal history of depression, sexual dysfunction, or fertility problems. All I'm saying is finasteride is not the only reason.You don't even know what you read and calling me names.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has an affect on your cognitive system you utter retarded balding tranny loser. This is a fact, do you know how much hormones play a role in the chemical balance in your brain? DHT plays a very big role.

Neurosteroids like 3α-androstanediol (derived from DHT) and allopregnanolone (derived from progesterone) activate the GABAA receptor in the brain; because finasteride prevents the formation of neurosteroids, it functions as a neurosteroidogenesis inhibitor and may contribute to a reduction of GABAA activity. Reduction of GABAA receptor activation by these neurosteroids has been implicated in depression, anxiety, and sexual dysfunction.[60][61][62]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

We all know you're a hopeless balding tranny who desperately wants to believe fina is safe to save his ratsnest, but put your emotions aside for one moment, cognitive dissonance is strong with you idiots.

Fina is the cause of the suicide you utter retard. Just go back to your containment zone with the rest of your hormone altering tranny friends.

Look how are you barking. What a desperate sh*t.None of my comments contains emotions but you ? All your comments contains hate,rage,despair yet you still barking with your slobbered mouth. You are the guy shifting sidewalks with your head down and calling me tranny because im using dutasteride lol.