Propecia Help Forum... Wtf Insane.. Words

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you can't bring any facts to table or can't quote anything but pure speculation from your part. Fina affects more than just sexuality, many men had to quit their jobs because of severe brain fog because of finasteride. Fina could destroy your life in many ways than just sexually.

Again, you're disrespecting this man with pure conjecture and lies. You don't know what the man has gone through because of that hormonal poison you try to normalize.

Everything and I mean everything points to fina as being the ONLY culprit of this man's suicide just like many other men who committed suicide because of fina.

I mean, the article was based around speculation since you can’t prove finasteride is the cause of him committing suicide. I’m giving the man the benefit of the doubt by saying he has a history of mental illness, because committing suicide due to sexual side effects when you have a wife and kids is blasphemous.

I am disrespecting him :) I have no respect for someone who commits suicide because of sexual side effects, leaving their kids fatherless.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how are you barking. What a desperate sh*t.None of my comments contains emotions but you ? All your comments contains hate,rage,despair yet you still barking with your slobbered mouth. You are the guy shifting sidewalks with your head down and calling me tranny because im using dutasteride lol.

To be honest, what more could we expect from someone who probably believes the earth is flat...

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pigeon still copy pasta-ing the same retarded lingo lol
' swallow ur hormonal pills' ' Merck is the devil ' ' delusional young fina coper' etc...
So emotionally invested this man just because of a pill.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure you do need a direct proof or quote to point out this kind of statistic since it is more likely to be total crap especially now.

Pretty sure you are not married or have two kids.

First, you say you don't understand people who rely on sexual energy to live. Then you say you don't understand people who don't put their kids before themselves. That's a major contradiction because people rely on sexual energy to lives because it is intrinsically related to having kids since it represents your capacity to procreate. We developped sex as a social activity but this relation has been part of our instinc since we exist so you seem to be missing that part.

My point is, if you don't understand the importance of sexual activity, that's hypocritical for you to speculate about a father's position concerning the choice he made in the context we are talking.

"Who honestly gets suicidal over sexual side effects from finasteride ?". lol your question should be:
" Who honestly leaves wife and kids behind what ever the reason to his depression ?". Shitty job and depressive thoughts are not enough in my opinion.

9297472A-480A-46EC-8776-BDDA27EFB5C4.jpeg

I don’t care if it’s a contradiction because he already has kids, and his wife is most likely past her expiration date. There are no excuses for him because he still has two kids to provide for, leaving his wife to take total responsibility for his kids. We are not pre-historic forms of humans, we are not at a point in life where it’s our instinct to procreate.

I don’t need to understand the important of sexual activity to understand that it was selfish of him to commit suicide when he has the consciousness to know the trail of debris he will leave when he passes.

Mental illness, such as depression, is entirely different. You probably don’t understand the effects of depression because you have most likely never suffered with it clinically. Depressive thoughts are enough to set him off; he could be thinking he’s a bad parent because of something he has or hasn’t done for his kids. He could be thinking that his kids and wife would be better off without him. He could have had an episode of psychosis where he began hearing voices which were telling him to commit suicide, that’s the true effects of depression. It’s not just depressive thoughts because of his job, or the barista spelt his name wrong.

Last edited:

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has an affect on your cognitive system you utter retarded balding tranny loser. This is a fact, do you know how much hormones play a role in the chemical balance in your brain? DHT plays a very big role.

Neurosteroids like 3α-androstanediol (derived from DHT) and allopregnanolone (derived from progesterone) activate the GABAA receptor in the brain; because finasteride prevents the formation of neurosteroids, it functions as a neurosteroidogenesis inhibitor and may contribute to a reduction of GABAA activity. Reduction of GABAA receptor activation by these neurosteroids has been implicated in depression, anxiety, and sexual dysfunction.[60][61][62]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

We all know you're a hopeless balding tranny who desperately wants to believe fina is safe to save his ratsnest, but put your emotions aside for one moment, cognitive dissonance is strong with you idiots.

Fina is the cause of the suicide you utter retard. Just go back to your containment zone with the rest of your hormone altering tranny friends.

How can you still link studies ? What makes your studies more reliable than others ? Because you only believe the studies that you posted. Can you show me one study that says "Perfectly healthy individuals who took finasteride became mentally ill and suicidal." or perhaps other dumb Incinerate can show us ?

"Imo, I would not ban it. Even after my experience with the drug I find people need to be free to choose whatever meds they want to take but one has to be aware about all the side effects and risks involved."

This is your post. You show some civility and then next day you become some wild dog barking all around. Your mental is not stable, perhaps finasteride did this to you. You should sue merck like others instead of barking here.

Nobody says this drugs are safe, either you take or not and move on your life. Or spend your years like this guy on hair forums and try some experimental drugs like seti and claim these drugs that are not even released to the market is safe and at the same time insult finasteride users while scratching your balding head.Because they do not work.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you still link studies ? What makes your studies more reliable than others ? Can you show me one study that says "Perfectly healthy individuals who took finasteride became mentally ill and suicidal." or perhaps other dumb Incinerate can show us ?

"Imo, I would not ban it. Even after my experience with the drug I find people need to be free to choose whatever meds they want to take but one has to be aware about all the side effects and risks involved."

This is your post. You show some civility and then next day you become some wild dog barking all around. Your mental is not stable, perhaps finasteride did this to you. You should sue merck like others instead of barking here.

Nobody says this drugs are safe, either you take or not and move on your life. Or spend your years like this guy on hair forums and try some experimental drugs like seti and claim these drugs that are not even released to the market is safe and at the same time insult finasteride users while scratching your balding head.Because they do not work.
Damn, facts be thrown like crazy in this comment.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you still link studies ? What makes your studies more reliable than others ? Because you only believe the studies that you posted. Can you show me one study that says "Perfectly healthy individuals who took finasteride became mentally ill and suicidal." or perhaps other dumb Incinerate can show us ?

Zix!

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how are you barking. What a desperate sh*t.None of my comments contains emotions but you ? All your comments contains hate,rage,despair yet you still barking with your slobbered mouth. You are the guy shifting sidewalks with your head down and calling me tranny because im using dutasteride lol.

You re doing the exact same barking with as much emotion.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you end up with this bs? When did i say PFS is made up ? I mentioned side effects all the time. Almost all the studies you can find about PFS say refrain using finasteride with a personal history of depression, sexual dysfunction, or fertility problems. All I'm saying is finasteride is not the only reason.You don't even know what you read and calling me names.

I call you names because what you are doing here is way more disrespectful than Pigeon. There are perfectly healthy people who suicided and yes the only reason of the suicide was finasteride. And yes there are probably a bunch of guy who had history of depression and erectil dysfunction before taking the drug and suicided as well.

What you are doing is using this last case to generalize. Why would you get more credits than Pigeon, you are interpreting what you read, why would you be right ? What do we know about their lives ? We know nothing, still you try to imagine some fragility that led to suicide. You are going beyond the facts.

I give you the example of Romain Mathieu, a french student who suicided at 25 with no history of depression, just type "Romain Mathieu propecia", there are shitloads of french article about him you should be able to find one in english.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, no wonder you ignore facts. It has been proven fina affects brain chemicals and you still try to ignore this because you so desperately try to defend your pills. That's why I don't bother to post a bunch of studies anymore since you and the rest of your tranny friends are so deeply emotionally invested in fina that you ignore reality when it stares you in the face.

And of course I'm against banning fina, I'm also for decriminalizing most drugs. I believe people need to make the choice themselves if they want to take something or not. That doesn't mean fina isn't poison, or that I think cocaine is good. Also where did I claim seti is safe? Another lie from you.

To finish, yeah of course I will answer aggressively if an idiot tries to minimize the dangerous reality of fina or other hormonal garbage that negatively affects many things in the body. Your blind ignorance isn't the only thing, the fact you and your tranny friends lie about the cause of suicide when it's VERY clear it's because of fina, then I have no sympathy anymore and good manners go out the door for my part.

Look you're hopeless anyway so cry some more, at least your mental gymnastics to cope are amusing me.
You are right, finasteride is poison.

Cyproterone Acetate is safe though.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

Long term hormonal treatment fucks you up in so many ways, enough studies about this. "mentally strong" let's see how strong you are when you have persistent side effects that ruin your life. Btw, you already experienced side effects and 2 years in? You think you're safe now? Lol.

I agree with you, after suffering from the sides of finasteride and dutasteride after 2 years off from it i am not nowhere near better, the endocrinology doctor ive spoken to has told me my testosterone is that of an 80 year old man and he is recommending me to go on TRT which would result in more hairloss to which he recommended finasteride? lol its a funny situation but im just trying to warn people of the problems with these drugs. Even Saw Palmetto i saw a decrease is libido so they are all not worth the effects.

I split up with my past long term GF over the problems ive had as no matter what you tell women they will think its either them or your cheating. i agree with @Pigeon as everyone on here seems to get upset when someone mentions the side effects of finasteride and dutasteride but they are 100% true, this stuff is poison.

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you, after suffering from the sides of finasteride and dutasteride after 2 years off from it i am not nowhere near better, the endocrinology doctor ive spoken to has told me my testosterone is that of an 80 year old man and he is recommending me to go on TRT which would result in more hairloss to which he recommended finasteride? lol its a funny situation but im just trying to warn people of the problems with these drugs. Even Saw Palmetto i saw a decrease is libido so they are all not worth the effects.

I split up with my past long term GF over the problems ive had as no matter what you tell women they will think its either them or your cheating. i agree with @Pigeon as everyone on here seems to get upset when someone mentions the side effects of finasteride and dutasteride but they are 100% true, this stuff is poison.
there’s millions of people who are taking it and not reporting sides... it’s just like with any medication... there’s a chance you will have a reaction

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

Long term hormonal treatment fucks you up in so many ways, enough studies about this. "mentally strong" let's see how strong you are when you have persistent side effects that ruin your life. Btw, you already experienced side effects and 2 years in? You think you're safe now? Lol.
LEAVE THEN. Hair loss is the worst thing in the world and the risk of suicide is worth it. Hair loss is the problem. Blame god for making life sh*t

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

99% of ‘pfs’ sufferers would be fixed with a cycle of test, proviron and an AI like adex.