Propecia Help Forum... Wtf Insane.. Words

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inb4 fina using copers who downplay the side effects of the endocrine wrecking poison they swallow daily.

Why do you keep referring to people who use finasteride or dutasteride as "copers"? what's that meant to achieve exactly? most people don't get sides and if they do they are not major enough to warrant stopping the drug and losing their hair, only a small percentage of people get severe sides.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like clockwork, the first coper has arrived.

Doesn't matter what I say your minds are all made up, I hope the hormonal cocktail saves your hair though.

How am i coping? what does that even mean? im not saying people don't get severe sides, you are someone who did. I just don't see why it's necessary to demonize the only drug we have that is proven for decades to help halt hair loss to the extent some on this site do.

But thanks for the kind remark, i hope my current regimen saves my hair too.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride WAS the cause. There are so many suicides because of that crap. That's why I don't have any sympathy for the idiots here who suggest taking fina as the first line of defense for young guys who experience hairloss.

@Derelict I don't demonize fina, I tell the truth and the truth is that it will f*** you up and wreck your endocrine system. But you're right about one thing, some people can live with the side effects. For example Ikarus is asexual, so of course low libido or ED are non issues for people like him.

And btw, 63 people are confirmed to have committed suicide because of fina. https://www.pfsfoundation.org/pfs-by-the-numbers/ That number would be much, much higher if we would know all cases. Hell, a month ago another guy on propeciahelp killed himself.

Finasteride wasn’t the cause, he most likely had a history of depression and suicidal tendencies. He had two kids and a wife, yet he committed suicide due to sexual side effects? That doesn’t add up.

Those numbers can’t be proven to be because of finasteride, it’s most likely a prior history of depression. In that case, we can bring up the amount of people who have killed themselves due to painkillers.

INT

Reaction score
Finasteride wasn’t the cause, he most likely had a history of depression and suicidal tendencies. He had two kids and a wife, yet he committed suicide due to sexual side effects? That doesn’t add up.

Again, you are asexual so you have no idea how important sexual energy is the overall wellbeing of an average male. Also, it is likely that he had more than only sexual side effects.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, you are asexual so you have no idea how important sexual energy is the overall wellbeing of an average male. Also, it is likely that he had more than only sexual side effects.

Just imagine killing yourself due to sexual side effects when you have two kids, mentally screwing them!

Yeah bro, messing with your hormonal system would never ever cause any issues. Just like women on their period never experience any mood swings...LOL. And he didn't have any issues before taking fina.

Like I said, bunch of copers who try to downplay reality.

He most likely did have issues before starting finasteride, men are statistically less likely to talk about their feelings, so it was most likely hidden and he was suffering from mental illnesses alone.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Those numbers can’t be proven to be because of finasteride, it’s most likely a prior history of depression. In that case, we can bring up the amount of people who have killed themselves due to painkillers.

This is it.

I have been using dutasteride for almost 2 years. Yes at first i experienced side effects like libido loss, low sperm etc. but everything is back to normal now.I never depressed about it and i had faith in myself if anything worse happens, in the end i will persevere and win the battle.

There are side effects yes but there are people who have severe depression, panic attack and other mental issues.I know from my father, anything small happens and he acts like its the end of the world.

If you take this drug and wake up everymorning checking your dick if its still there or fall out somewhere, you have most likely some mental disorder and you will experience pfs eventually.This applies for every f*****g thing in real life.Most of these people are obsessed and that's why they became worse and kill themselves.Its been proven they had history of depression etc. Mentally strong people won't kill themselves and left their wife and 2 kids because of some stupid drug.

INT

Reaction score
This is it.

I have been using dutasteride for almost 2 years. Yes at first i experienced side effects like libido loss, low sperm etc. but everything is back to normal now.I never depressed about it and i had faith in myself if anything worse happens, in the end i will persevere and win the battle.

There are side effects yes but there are people who have severe depression, panic attack and other mental issues.I know from my father, anything small happens and he acts like its the end of the world.

If you take this drug and wake up everymorning checking your dick if its still there or fall out somewhere, you have most likely some mental disorder and you will experience pfs eventually.This applies for every f*****g thing in real life.Most of these people are obsessed and that's why they became worse and kill themselves.Its been proven they had history of depression etc. Mentally strong people won't kill themselves and left their wife and 2 kids because of some stupid drug.

You are extremely ignorant on the topic of depression. Depression can be a chemical imbalance. No amount of 'being strong' is going to save you when that is the problem.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are extremely ignorant on the topic of depression. Depression can be a chemical imbalance. No amount of 'being strong' is going to save you when that is the problem.

It can be, but most of the people here relates their depression because their dick is not functioning properly.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with this.. Im glad finasteride and dutasteride are like taking sugar pills for me in terms of mental sides but that's not the case for everyone and some get the short end of the stick, but i would also stress that hair loss itself can be a massive contributor to depression and anxiety, either by itself or exacerbating preexisting mental health troubles and may be more damaging than anything finasteride or dutasteride could do but i guess that's open for debate.

Last edited:

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

Long term hormonal treatment fucks you up in so many ways, enough studies about this. "mentally strong" let's see how strong you are when you have persistent side effects that ruin your life. Btw, you already experienced side effects and 2 years in? You think you're safe now? Lol.

Almost everybody experience side effects at first months. You have been forever in this forum and don't even know what people experience ? lol.

If anything happens im sure i will be more rational than stupid person like you. At least i won't come here everyday for years and cry about my dick. Or i won't insult people if they choose to take finasteride.

You are exactly fitting my example in my first comment.Classic mentally ill person,comes here everyday,blames his stupid mind to finasteride and insults people who take this drug.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

Long term hormonal treatment fucks you up in so many ways, enough studies about this. "mentally strong" let's see how strong you are when you have persistent side effects that ruin your life. Btw, you already experienced side effects and 2 years in? You think you're safe now? Lol.

I think it fucks only your mom or your little pigeon brain

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were a rational person you wouldn't take fina in the first place. But enjoy your hormonal treatment, I'm sure years and years of fcking your endocrine system is perfectly fine, especially when you already experienced side effects.

Lmfao, this ugly balding tranny cuck shows his ugly head once again.

Who will the next butthurt fina swallowing coper be to enter this thread? ScaredofBalding maybe?

For people who have hair loss that will not respond well to zix etc because of its aggressiveness there is simply no other option, it's either that or go bald and be dangling from a rope not long after. If hair loss is going to effect you that bad taking a chance with fina/duta seems like a rational choice to me, not an irrational one.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were a rational person you wouldn't take fina in the first place. But enjoy your hormonal treatment, I'm sure years and years of fcking your endocrine system is perfectly fine, especially when you already experienced side effects.

That's a risk im willing to take. Like i said if anything happens i will persevere.Right now im all good and i keep my hair on my head.

But i hope you can enjoy your bald head.You can soak it up, rub it down, make it shiny. It might give you some satisfaction if your dick won't enough in the future.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a risk im willing to take. Like i said if anything happens i will persevere.Right now im all good and i keep my hair on my head.

But i hope you can enjoy your bald head.You can soak it up, rub it down, make it shiny. It might give you some satisfaction if your dick won't enough in the future.
I have miniaturization on the left side of my hairline, I can clearly see that while a normal follicular unit consist of 3-4 hair strands, those only contain 1-2, maybe 2-3 sometimes

If I hopped on finasteride (currently I'm stable on topicals), would finasteride grow out the dormant follicles? So would they revert back to 3-4 hair strands again? Or would I just end up maintaining?

My scalp is literally full of thick dense hair, it's just my hairline that's fucked by f*****g disease

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy fck you're even dumber than I thought.

You also use bica too? LMFAO! Complete utter retard, holy fck and a balding hormone altering tranny like you dares to comment on the mental health of another person who took his life because of fina...

Srs, it's because of mongoloids like this that know nothing about the endocrine system that we have young balding guys being fcked and thinking there is nothing wrong with long therm hormonal treatment to have a chance to save their hair.

I tried it and dropped it because it wasn't for me. Didn't even use a month. But you again showed your brilliant - all knowing mind and end up with this conclusion without knowing who am i. I won't push you man, every comment you make shows how f*****g stupid you are. You even looked up my every comment and typed some quotes, this shows how obsessed, stupid , mentally broken sh*t you are. I don't need to explain others. They can see it.

Last edited: