Proof you can be bald, unsuccessful...and still get women

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Case in point....my father.

He is almost an NW6 and is a high school teacher. He is an average-looking guy and is also a complete dork who loves to tell corny jokes and often slips into Monty Python routines. No sense of style either.

Yet he never has a problem getting a date. In fact, as weird as it may sound (I'm not a fan), he's dating a 25 year old right now. None of these women are obese. Granted they're not 10's but they are never below a 6 if you were to rate them.

It IS about personality...and especially if you can make a girl laugh and feel comfortable. A lot of you guys act as if we've all caught leprosy or something.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Plenty of times I've seen middle aged men get divorced after 10 - 20 yrs of marriage, guys who seemingly would have no clue and you think well they're going to be alone forever, but within weeks they've got a new partner.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very true. I just wish a lot of these guys didn't think they had to be rich or have Jason Statham looks to get a girl.

It's sad to see people limit themselves so much.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
One of our customers is this damn ugly, over weight bald guy with serious health problems so unemployed too. I've become good friends with him over this year as I've spent lots of time working at his house. He has a lisp as well. Never had bugger all money. Just a decent guy.

His current and 4th wife is an attractive 40 year old blond who I wouldn't kick out of bed. He's 58!

What does this man have then too attract the opposite sex?....cant be all about persona,can it?
My natural cynicism,says there must be more too these "realtionships",than he is divulging.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not holding back any info, I promise. He looks far from Patrick Stewart, and what's worse is he's tried growing out his hair again when he has very little. He's not suave, wears goofy Hawaiian shirts, Panama hats, and socks with sandals.

BUT, he's easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor so girls have always liked him. You can't be awkward about approaching girls or they won't feel comfortable. You're just thinking too superficially and I wouldn't be surprised if a girl can sense that. Being bald is a setback but it's not as much of a disability as you make it out to be.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
seb said:
monty1978 said:
One of our customers is this damn ugly, over weight bald guy with serious health problems so unemployed too. I've become good friends with him over this year as I've spent lots of time working at his house. He has a lisp as well. Never had bugger all money. Just a decent guy.

His current and 4th wife is an attractive 40 year old blond who I wouldn't kick out of bed. He's 58!

What does this man have then too attract the opposite sex?....cant be all about persona,can it?
My natural cynicism,says there must be more too these "realtionships",than he is divulging.
moping around doesn't help one to get laid

i got 19 years of proof :whistle: :whistle:

Does it not,how come I got "laid" three weeks ago then....alot of women like a brooding,moody male.Adds a certain mystique too their persona.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Well all I can say is she seems really nice. She is a social worker and he used to be one. He's agnostic and she's a Christian. They have 2 kids together. He passes out alot cos he has something wrong with his brain and she panics around him. She also hides his fags before she goes to work but he has his own hidden stash. Call it bullshit if you like but I "know" she loves him and no :gay: but after getting to know him I can see why, he's kind and funny and has alot of life experience, a pretty decent guy.

It's called love guys, it does actually exist. :shakehead:

Nah,its just an a natural endocrine response,thats all."Love" is a made up word for the movies.

seb

Reaction score
seb said:
monty1978 said:
Well all I can say is she seems really nice. She is a social worker and he used to be one. He's agnostic and she's a Christian. They have 2 kids together. He passes out alot cos he has something wrong with his brain and she panics around him. She also hides his fags before she goes to work but he has his own hidden stash. Call it bullshit if you like but I "know" she loves him and no :gay: but after getting to know him I can see why, he's kind and funny and has alot of life experience, a pretty decent guy.

It's called love guys, it does actually exist. :shakehead:

Nah,its just an a natural endocrine response,thats all."Love" is a made up word for the movies.

There lies the answer.A typical religious freak that wants too control someone.In this instance a man with not alot(materal wise) to offer,and thus will be a submissive servant.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There are alot of women who like to give to charity. Nothing new on this subject. Women like to take "strays" in all the time. As long as you show some appreciation, the charity will keep cuming :whistle: . Every single guy in this forum can get women but as long as you believe you can't you won't. It's that simple. However, if you can score a celebrity, you have reached ultimate status. Let's start getting more confident and see who in this forum can score a celebrity. Let me start, I used to date Megan Fox. Next........ :whistle:

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, you can certainly have a faith and not be ''religious,' if that makes sense. I tend to think of religious as being on the more dogmatic side. Im a Christian but I don't identify as religious.

True some women are attracted to brooding, angry men but I don't think they want to spend their lives with one. Why would you want to wake up every morning to someone who brings your day down?

seb

Reaction score
"who was it"-A 50year old nobody
"attractive rating"-Not very,but as a bald man this is the best I can get.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
seb said:
"who was it"-A 50year old nobody
"attractive rating"-Not very,but as a bald man this is the best I can get.
bump that man

if i was in ur situation i'd just get a prostitute but thats just me :whistle:

but i bet you could have gotten a better girl, ur personality just ruined it

I have had many prostitutes,probably around 30.Nothing too do with my personality.Its this shiny,bulbous,match-stick head.

seb

Reaction score
Thom said:
Well, you can certainly have a faith and not be ''religious,' if that makes sense. I tend to think of religious as being on the more dogmatic side. Im a Christian but I don't identify as religious.

True some women are attracted to brooding, angry men but I don't think they want to spend their lives with one. Why would you want to wake up every morning to someone who brings your day down?

Why would you want to wake up every morning to someone,full-stop....boring.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Angry and brooding IS boring, and emotionally draining. I want someone energetic, happy, full of life, someone who can make you forget how sh!tty life can be at times. Why does anyone consciously want to live unhappy?

seb

Reaction score
Thom said:
Angry and brooding IS boring, and emotionally draining. I want someone energetic, happy, full of life, someone who can make you forget how sh!tty life can be at times. Why does anyone consciously want to live unhappy?

Some people are happy being unhappy,its all they have ever known.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Thom said:

Nobody's perfect :woot:

We are all Gods special little creatures,yes even the ones with no hair.