Proof I Am Nw2.5 And Not Nw2 ( With Before And After )

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i dont see any recession.I think everything is in your head enjoy your hair while u still have it man...

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man...It's a perfectly v shaped hairline just like vegeta's.Reession is there but perfect hairline corners

Last edited:

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
You definately have a receeding hairline. Be thankful you have fantastic density. When you have long hair on the sides it just looks 5 times shitter. With a short back and sides I'd imagine it would look less noticeable

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i dont see any recession.I think everything is in your head enjoy your hair while u still have it man...
You're kidding, right?
Yeah man...It's a perfectly v shaped hairline just like vegeta's. No recession,perfect hairline corners
Its not perfect, the left side runs deeper than the right.. Didnt have this hairline a year and a half ago.
You definately have a receeding hairline. Be thankful you have fantastic density. When you have long hair on the sides it just looks 5 times shitter. With a short back and sides I'd imagine it would look less noticeable
Tell me something i dont know. Still seems to be receding despite my best efforts.. Maybe its time to add in androcur.

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lift your eyebrows up and then take the photo. Your hairline should start where the wrinkles end. These pictures doesn't show anything because you have subhuman hairline shape and we dont know where your forehead begins.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lift your eyebrows up and then take the photo. Your hairline should start where the wrinkles end. These pictures doesn't show anything because you have subhuman hairline shape and we dont know where your forehead begins.
My hairline is higher than the wrinkes, ive used that as a marker in the past. Im not asking if im balding, i know i am and my hairline was noticeably better a year ago.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

only zayne malik could pass that wrinkle test bruh wtf

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah, I got a big forehead unfortunately.

I know im taking big risks but knowing my luck the results would not be worth the money. Also what's the point of a transplant when when I'm not even stabilised?

Here are pics from today just after I washed my hair, again the camera sucks. Today's hair fall has been the worst ive ever had. Easily over 100 hairs (yup i counted but got really discouraged by the time I reached 100 so I don't know the true number) after being awake for only an hour...
If you look at the middle pic you can see the thinning and recession which wasnt there in the earlier pics i uploaded. Very depressing.
You still have great density. You hair would look great shorter on the sides. Are you into acting that you have to have the page boy hair style from Medieval Times?

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your density is better than most guys with full head of hair. And your hairline is not bad at all, and I mean it.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have great density. You hair would look great shorter on the sides. Are you into acting that you have to have the page boy hair style from Medieval Times?
LOL. My hairstyle has bangs so it doesnt look the way you're describing

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude wtf you have a hairline and density that some people (including myself) never had close to. Just cause theres a slight M shape doesn't mean you've receded - purely depends where you've come from. You've got 1448 messages to your name, you're taking finasteride, oral minoxidil and topical estrogen for literally no reason. This is 100% BDD.

Chill and go live your life.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say that I'm a norwood 1.5 (some argue that I'm 1 with natural high peaks) and your density is superior to mine.
I use a thickening shampoo, my real density isn't that great and leaves gaps in my bangs if I don't use it consistently.
honestly your hair look perfect man !
you are still on oral minoxidil ?
Thanks Michel but it was noticeably better in November 2016. I am, but I've been shedding quite badly for the last 3 months and lost my regrowth plus more, doesn't seem to be slowing down either and I'm losing hope.
Dude wtf you have a hairline and density that some people (including myself) never had close to. Just cause theres a slight M shape doesn't mean you've receded - purely depends where you've come from. You've got 1448 messages to your name, you're taking finasteride, oral minoxidil and topical estrogen for literally no reason. This is 100% BDD.

Chill and go live your life.
My hairline was never straight but it was alooot better a few years ago. Im not asking if I'm balding because I know I am, I'm only showing what my hairline looks like right now. How can somebody think that my hairline looks great? I'm 20 years old..
More like "Delusional andy":D
If only that were true. I wish I had all my old pics ( old phone is gone ) and I could upload them to compare to what I got now, the difference is truly night and day. Look at the first pictures I uploaded on this thread, then look at the middle pic of the second set of pictures I uploaded a few days ago. It shows clear recession and thinning which wasn't there a few months ago. I'm starting to think everyone else is delusional...

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a thickening shampoo, my real density isn't that great and leaves gaps in my bangs if I don't use it consistently.

Thanks Michel but it was noticeably better in November 2016. I am, but I've been shedding quite badly for the last 3 months and lost my regrowth plus more, doesn't seem to be slowing down either and I'm losing hope.

My hairline was never straight but it was alooot better a few years ago. Im not asking if I'm balding because I know I am, I'm only showing what my hairline looks like right now. How can somebody think that my hairline looks great? I'm 20 years old..

If only that were true. I wish I had all my old pics ( old phone is gone ) and I could upload them to compare to what I got now, the difference is truly night and day. Look at the first pictures I uploaded on this thread, then look at the middle pic of the second set of pictures I uploaded a few days ago. It shows clear recession and thinning which wasn't there a few months ago. I'm starting to think everyone else is delusional...

Anyone who says your hairline is perfect is delusional man, mine is better than yours post transplant no.1 and it still annoys me. It's not going to ruin your life or anything but it could definitely be better. Your density on the other hand regardless of what you say is god-tier, and your hair in general looks EXACTLY the same as in previous photos. Your temples have not got worse, full stop.

Book a transplant with Dr. Keser and fix the temples up.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who says your hairline is perfect is delusional man, mine is better than yours post transplant no.1 and it still annoys me. It's not going to ruin your life or anything but it could definitely be better. Your density on the other hand regardless of what you say is god-tier, and your hair in general looks EXACTLY the same as in previous photos. Your temples have not got worse, full stop.

Book a transplant with Dr. Keser and fix the temples up.
At least someone sees what I see. If its not receded more its at least gotten thinner, likely due to all the shedding I've been getting recently. Until I stabilize there isn't any point of a hair transplant. I'm not against the idea, I think yours looks great but I'd rather convince myself my loss has stopped first. What would you say I am on the Norwood scale? NW2.2 sound about right?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least someone sees what I see. If its not receded more its at least gotten thinner, likely due to all the shedding I've been getting recently. Until I stabilize there isn't any point of a hair transplant. I'm not against the idea, I think yours looks great but I'd rather convince myself my loss has stopped first. What would you say I am on the Norwood scale? NW2.2 sound about right?

I'd say about that on the Norwood front. I think the problem though is that you are actually stabilised, but are just overly anxious about it. You'll never be 100% sure you're stabilised, but if your hairline worries you then you should definitely just get the transplant. Realistically on your regimen there's about a 0.1% chance you're going to lose hair and it certainly doesn't appear you've lost any since getting on the meds. A 1500-2000 graft procedure with Keser would be a functional cure for you and give you a perfect hairline.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say about that on the Norwood front. I think the problem though is that you are actually stabilised, but are just overly anxious about it. You'll never be 100% sure you're stabilised, but if your hairline worries you then you should definitely just get the transplant. Realistically on your regimen there's about a 0.1% chance you're going to lose hair and it certainly doesn't appear you've lost any since getting on the meds. A 1500-2000 graft procedure with Keser would be a functional cure for you and give you a perfect hairline.
Maybe I am stabilized and this is just a long shed (I really hope) If I were to get a transplant I would rather save my grafts for when I hit NW3. Just to conserve them, y'know? You got your transplant done at the perfect time and I want to wait til about then. Hopefully they are cheaper by then too lol :D Once you get your second transplant how many grafts will you have left?