Proof I Am Nw2.5 And Not Nw2 ( With Before And After )

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I am stabilized and this is just a long shed (I really hope) If I were to get a transplant I would rather save my grafts for when I hit NW3. Just to conserve them, y'know? You got your transplant done at the perfect time and I want to wait til about then. Hopefully they are cheaper by then too lol :D Once you get your second transplant how many grafts will you have left?

Likely 2-3000 at least via FUT and 1500 via FUE, but I'd be cautious about doing another FUE. That's after 5500 FUE grafts. Erdogan's estimation was 9650 total FUE grafts but I wouldn't want to get to the top end of that.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Likely 2-3000 at least via FUT and 1500 via FUE, but I'd be cautious about doing another FUE. That's after 5500 FUE grafts. Erdogan's estimation was 9650 total FUE grafts but I wouldn't want to get to the top end of that.
That's still some nice numbers to work with. Will you be getting an FUT at all or is it FUE only for you?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's still some nice numbers to work with. Will you be getting an FUT at all or is it FUE only for you?

Assuming growth equal to what I got from the first procedure I'm not planning another one for at least another 5-10 years. Depends what happens, my frontal third will be almost completely transplants + some in the crown, but if my midscalp went to complete sh*t quickly despite being on finasteride I'd go for FUT. If it was mild thinning in like a decade I'd probably go FUE. I'd prefer to just go FUE in the long term.

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definately have a receeding hairline. Be thankful you have fantastic density. When you have long hair on the sides it just looks 5 times shitter. With a short back and sides I'd imagine it would look less noticeable
Exactly, long hair makes you look much bald
Cut your hair short

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand how hard it is to constantly hear “its not even that bad” all the while you still feel hopeless, depressed and alone. I believe you, I hope that you and everyone else here finds a treatment that works for them. How is your current regimen going? You’re on something similar to bridge yeah? Chin up lovely x

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand how hard it is to constantly hear “its not even that bad” all the while you still feel hopeless, depressed and alone. I believe you, I hope that you and everyone else here finds a treatment that works for them. How is your current regimen going? You’re on something similar to bridge yeah? Chin up lovely x
Thanks for the kind words Georgie, I hope we all find something that works too.
Yea our regimens are pretty similar, only he's on stronger dosages. So far not looking good, shedding is gradually getting worse, infact its the worst its ever been right now so I'm hoping that this is as bad as it can get.. Fingers crossed!
Thinking of adding in cypro for a while to nuke my T levels and see if that makes a difference. Will need to wait another month and a half before I can do that though, so hopefully my shed will be over by then and I won't need to use it. Good luck with your treatments too x

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Georgie, I hope we all find something that works too.
Yea our regimens are pretty similar, only he's on stronger dosages. So far not looking good, shedding is gradually getting worse, infact its the worst its ever been right now so I'm hoping that this is as bad as it can get.. Fingers crossed!
Thinking of adding in cypro for a while to nuke my T levels and see if that makes a difference. Will need to wait another month and a half before I can do that though, so hopefully my shed will be over by then and I won't need to use it. Good luck with your treatments too x
I’m shedding bucket loads too. I’m going to blame it on the avodart because it’s only been this bad after starting. I’m also considering an oral AA but I know I’m just being impatient. Today I see my gyn and I’m hoping to get a higher dose of HRT from him. Something around the 4-6mg estra/200mg progesterone dose a day. Still holding my breath for the day my hair stops falling out.
Good luck to you hun. Ps, why not try a topical AA?