Progress: Regarding The Bicalutamide & Hrt Regimen

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, not that much maybe 30%. But i'm not really reliable source because im usually on and off of it. I use it couple of months then take a break etc etc.
What are you doing for your gyno? Aridimex works but we don't know it's effect on hair.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you doing for your gyno? Aridimex works but we don't know it's effect on hair.

Nothing. I had very sore nipples when i first started it then took a break and started again, but this time the nipple pain was much stronger and it even last 1 or 2 months after i quit. After that i never had sore nipples and my gyno didn't develop.It doesn't bother me if there is no pain.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, not that much maybe 30%. But i'm not really reliable source because im usually on and off of it. I use it couple of months then take a break etc etc.
I wouldnt advise coming off bica. You should stick to it forever to evade higher levels of androgens raping your hair follicles.
Anyways, thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt advise coming off bica. You should stick to it forever to evade higher levels of androgens raping your hair follicles.
Anyways, thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

That's all in theory, yes it sounds legit but it didn't have any effect on my hair.Maybe dutasteride protected my hair who knows.

TheHairLossMaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got erectile dysfunction from Bicalutamide after one week of use. I was using about 30 mg a day. I say about because I made my own capsules so they vary a little. This is my first day off the drug and I hope my erections return. Sucks that I can’t use it now since it’s probably the most effective drug for hair loss. Any recommendations on topical treatments? Will RU work well with estradiol? Oh btw I’m on minoxidil, topical estradiol, and topical dutasteride.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got erectile dysfunction from Bicalutamide after one week of use. I was using about 30 mg a day. I say about because I made my own capsules so they vary a little. This is my first day off the drug and I hope my erections return. Sucks that I can’t use it now since it’s probably the most effective drug for hair loss. Any recommendations on topical treatments? Will RU work well with estradiol? Oh btw I’m on minoxidil, topical estradiol, and topical dutasteride.
Bicalutamide 30 mg has more incidence of ED compared to 50 mg. Most of the time side effects resolve over the time. I read it on Wikipedia. We don't know if it works for hair loss, but it is a very potent anti-androgen. I am going through a dreaded hair shed ever since I started bicalutamide.

TheHairLossMaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide 30 mg has more incidence of ED compared to 50 mg. Most of the time side effects resolve over the time. I read it on Wikipedia. We don't know if it works for hair loss, but it is a very potent anti-androgen. I am going through a dreaded hair shed ever since I started bicalutamide.
That’s weird that 30 mg has higher incidence than of ED than 50mg. But yeah after 2 days of dropping it I was able to get an erection about 90% of max so by the end of the week I should get over the ED. I might hop back on bicalutamide if my erections come back in a week lol and just try it every other day or so because it’s half-life is so long. After getting ED for that short time I realized erections are more important than hair though so idk.

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I initially started bicalutamide I got pretty severe ED and a significantly lower libido. I also started shedding ungodly amounts. Both of those side effects stopped after I took it for awhile. The only side effect I have now is this god awful gyno. I wish surgery could get rid of it forever but unfortunately it would just grow back. I’m also starting to shed quite a bit again but I attribute that to starting oral minoxidil recently.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I initially started bicalutamide I got pretty severe ED and a significantly lower libido. I also started shedding ungodly amounts. Both of those side effects stopped after I took it for awhile. The only side effect I have now is this god awful gyno. I wish surgery could get rid of it forever but unfortunately it would just grow back. I’m also starting to shed quite a bit again but I attribute that to starting oral minoxidil recently.
Did you notice any changes to your face?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve started a form of topical treatment as well dealing with increasing aromatase and one thing I have noticed is increased acne. Not oil, I’d say my facial sebum production is moderate but I haven’t noticed since I started my treatment in early Jan. Acne is new doe, as my face is usually clear if it. It’s not crazy just more than usual.

Think increased androgen production could be a byproduct of increased aromatase expression?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus what are your thoughts on topical bica?

I don’t mind all the test but will it work for that env? Will I still get gyno and such?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve started a form of topical treatment as well dealing with increasing aromatase and one thing I have noticed is increased acne. Not oil, I’d say my facial sebum production is moderate but I haven’t noticed since I started my treatment in early Jan. Acne is new doe, as my face is usually clear if it. It’s not crazy just more than usual.

Think increased androgen production could be a byproduct of increased aromatase expression?

o_O I’m not sure how to explain this, since I’m not aware of how most topicals work.

I don’t mind all the test but will it work for that env? Will I still get gyno and such?

Someone on this website tried it as a topical and still ended up producing gynecomastia

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, you will get it. Bica accumulates in your body when you take it and even if you use it as topical.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i made a post about potential anti-gyno treatment that might be possible to use while on hairloss treatments. Please let me know what you think to see if its a possible treatment.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/the-ultimate-gyno-treatment-for-hairloss-2020.128283/
Thats amazing to hear. I thought about topical tamoxifen with a strong penetration enhancer like DMSO or DMI, but i thought this was just pure bro-science on my side and there is no way this can work.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats amazing to hear. I thought about topical tamoxifen with a strong penetration enhancer like DMSO or DMI, but i thought this was just pure bro-science on my side and there is no way this can work.
Yeah it has to be a active form like 4-OHT.

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friend

i just received today two batch of binarex (bicalutamide) from inhousepharmacy.vu
Apparently the manufacturer is in india so i am a bit scared even if it come from new zealand.
Do you think it is legit ?, i have a hard time finding a test lab. What do you think can i use it on my scalp nevertheless.
Can you check the form of the pill with yours.
Mine are white with a 50 on it
the diameter is about 8mm

And by the way do you have an easy check list to test purity at home ?
like the weight of the pill, it what solvent i can check the solubility stuff like that

Thanks for your feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3417.JPG
    IMG_3417.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 190