Progress: Regarding The Bicalutamide & Hrt Regimen

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results ikarus, glad you decided to share your progress on this forum, gives hope to a lot of people. How bad would you say your gyno is on this regimen?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results ikarus, glad you decided to share your progress on this forum, gives hope to a lot of people. How bad would you say your gyno is on this regimen?

Thank you!

It’s not bad at all, it’s on the minor side. It’s like a tanner stage two, although it’s expected to get worse.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you!

It’s not bad at all, it’s on the minor side. It’s like a tanner stage two, although it’s expected to get worse.

Is your density still really good when your hair is wet or have you still got a bit to go in that regard? Glad you only have minor gyno even if it's a side that doesn't bother you much.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your density still really good when your hair is wet or have you still got a bit to go in that regard? Glad you only have minor gyno even if it's a side that doesn't bother you much.

It’s the same again, with the frontal being the issue when wet. Although, wet hair isn’t a good indicator for dictating the density of my hair, especially since the colour is dark.

melio

Reaction score
Cool results. I'm currently on 25mg bica ED with topical bi-estro. So basically a lesser version of this regimen. Not much to speak of as far as sides go so far (v. mild gyno) after two months. hopefully I can keep the sides low and see some results.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool results. I'm currently on 25mg bica ED with topical bi-estro. So basically a lesser version of this regimen. Not much to speak of as far as sides go so far (v. mild gyno) after two months. hopefully I can keep the sides low and see some results.

What ADT effects are you noticing? E.g. decrease in sebum production, skin softening.

And, that’s great; hopefully you will see some results. Are you using a 5AR inhibitor? When using lower doses of bicalutamide, it is recommendable since it lessens the competition.

Last edited:

melio

Reaction score
What ADT effects are you noticing? E.g. decrease in sebum production, skin softening.

And, that’s great; hopefully you will see some results. Are you using a 5AR inhibitor? When using lower doses of bicalutamide, it is recommendable since it lessens the competition.

I've not noticed any of that tbh. but I had a course of accutane about 8 years ago so I don't think there's much to decrease, and have taken good care of my skin for a long time with stolen korean skincare tech (because of the aforementioned accutane course) so my skin's in good shape.

I take dutasteride sporadically. I've taken it for a long time (years) with no good results, so while I'm still taking it, I tend to forget because of how ineffective it's been in the past.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not noticed any of that tbh. but I had a course of accutane about 8 years ago so I don't think there's much to decrease, and have taken good care of my skin for a long time with stolen korean skincare tech (because of the aforementioned accutane course) so my skin's in good shape.

I take dutasteride sporadically. I've taken it for a long time (years) with no good results, so while I'm still taking it, I tend to forget because of how ineffective it's been in the past.

You definitely should add it back in, it will make bicalutamide more effective.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish i could buy estro cream easily from somewhere. E2 really is so powerful when it comes to hairloss

Jordaniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see the progress but such hard to view angles. Could we get an angle that shows just a bit more?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see the progress but such hard to view angles. Could we get an angle that shows just a bit more?

Unfortunately, no more pictures will be shown until March, 2020. It's not because I don't want to, but my hair is currently buzz-cut and too short to show a middle parting. It's improving, but the same issue is there with the frontal being the thinnest. I will put an example image of the area which is struggling.

norwood-scale-nw2.png

Within the area highlighted in pink, it's thinner than the rest. I suspect that it's because that area was the thinnest to start off with, so my prediction of it taking till March is still intact. It's emotionally draining and unsettling, but thank god for hair fibres.

Jordaniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no more pictures will be shown until March, 2020. It's not because I don't want to, but my hair is currently buzz-cut and too short to show a middle parting. It's improving, but the same issue is there with the frontal being the thinnest. I will put an example image of the area which is struggling.

View attachment 132603

Within the area highlighted in pink, it's thinner than the rest. I suspect that it's because that area was the thinnest to start off with, so my prediction of it taking till March is still intact. It's emotionally draining and unsettling, but thank god for hair fibres.

Does your scalp skin feel more plush?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, does the thin areas of your scalp (presumably where you were balding) feel thicker or anything? My thin areas are noticeably thin skin

I don't understand what you mean... Do you mean scalp tension? In that case, my scalp does feel less tense.