Progress: Regarding The Bicalutamide & Hrt Regimen

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies about not updating this post. I’ll be posting more images in a few months, once my hair has reached a desirable length.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
weird.. where I live it costs roughly £93 for 30 pills (50mg)

£93 for 30 pills? Jesus... On prescription, it should end up being around £8 per month, but it’s quite difficult to get on prescription.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im confused now, i thought you guys are using a topical bicalutamide?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its literally a tranny drug, i dont understand why you guys take that stuff.
Is there something im not aware of?

well.. I'm pretty sure I'm about to develop gyno. I might as well bite the bullet and take bica.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, that stuff is chemical castration. Its a very strong anti-androgen.
the fucks going on

I don't care all that much about popping boners or dropping loads. finasteride + Duta have already significantly diminished my libido, it doesn't bother me one bit, if anything for the first time in a long time my mind is clear.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care all that much about popping boners or dropping loads. finasteride + Duta have already significantly diminished my libido, it doesn't bother me one bit, if anything for the first time in a long time my mind is clear.
I see, i thought you guys were taking this stuff, not knowing what its going to do to you.
Is it possible to recover from oral bica?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im confused now, i thought you guys are using a topical bicalutamide?

I have never stated that.

Its literally a tranny drug, i dont understand why you guys take that stuff.
Is there something im not aware of?

Actually, bicalutamide is rarely used within transgender patients. Plus, no judgement on this thread, it’s here to discuss the progress. You should be more concerned with my use of estradiol.

well.. I'm pretty sure I'm about to develop gyno. I might as well bite the bullet and take bica.

Combine it with a low-dose of CPA, just to off-set the increase in T, which allows you to use smaller doses. I wouldn’t recommend using it alone.

Bruh, that stuff is chemical castration. Its a very strong anti-androgen.
the fucks going on

Incorrect, it doesn’t have an effect on the testes, although it does stop sperm production whilst you’re on it as it’s still an anti-androgen.

I see, i thought you guys were taking this stuff, not knowing what its going to do to you.
Is it possible to recover from oral bica?

Recover from what, It’s side effects? In all honesty, you shouldn’t use any anti-androgen if you’re concerned about side effects.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never stated that.

Actually, bicalutamide is rarely used within transgender patients. Plus, no judgement on this thread, it’s here to discuss the progress. You should be more concerned with my use of estradiol.

Combine it with a low-dose of CPA, just to off-set the increase in T, which allows you to use smaller doses. I wouldn’t recommend using it alone.

Incorrect, it doesn’t have an effect on the testes, although it does stop sperm production whilst you’re on it as it’s still an anti-androgen.

Recover from what, It’s side effects? In all honesty, you shouldn’t use any anti-androgen if you’re concerned about side effects.
Im not judging, i was merely confused why males would use a powerful anti-androgen like that, thinking theres something im not aware of. I didnt know some people would go this far. It doesnt bother me and i dont care, simply wanted clarification.

estradiol induced gyno can be mitigated with nolva without actually lowering estradiol levels in the blood. I do that all the time when im on PEDs

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not judging, i was merely confused why males would use a powerful anti-androgen like that, thinking theres something im not aware of. I didnt know some people would go this far. It doesnt bother me and i dont care, simply wanted clarification.

estradiol induced gyno can be mitigated with nolva without actually lowering estradiol levels in the blood. I do that all the time when im on PEDs

Some people are willing to go any length to keep their hair, many of us myself included would be suicidal if we were to be bald, going bald simply isn't an option. My regimen is not that extreme, quite mild compared to others but im willing to go further if i see no results. I will be adding estradiol to my regimen if i see no results by the end of the year.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are willing to go any length to keep their hair, many of us myself included would be suicidal if we were to be bald, going bald simply isn't an option. My regimen is not that extreme, quite mild compared to others but im willing to go further if i see no results. I will be adding estradiol to my regimen if i see no results by the end of the year.
I can totally understand that, i simply didnt expect some people to actually do it. Im also going alot farther with my hairloss battle than most people. Just considering how much money i have spent on it. I'll also experiment with estradiol soon. Nolva is supposed to target estrogen-receptors in breast tissue, which means i should have a lot of E2 floating around in my scalp, protecting and growing my hair, without causing gyno. I can easily combat gyno with nolva when im on steroids, so maybe it'll work with pure estradiol too.