Possibility Of Any Treatments In 2017?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somehow, exciting to me that in upcoming 5 years timeline is soo much hope.

We should be more optimistic since balding making ourselves pesimistic.

But costs and prizes. We will see :)

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be realistic to expect a release from Histogen or Follica during 2018?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope is pointless, existence is pain, I am destined to be a NW6, life is sh*t. I have been on these forums forr almost 5 years and f*** all has happened, maaaaan that is so depressing. I don't have hope anymore.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
82482.jpg

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope is pointless, existence is pain, I am destined to be a NW6, life is sh*t. I have been on these forums forr almost 5 years and f*** all has happened, maaaaan that is so depressing. I don't have hope anymore.

Atleast your nickname should get some kind of award. Pure gold

Aza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone against BaldingBlog? I understand it's run by Dr.Rassman? Isn't he one of the pioneers in Hair Transplants and looking at why Hairless takes place?

Genuine question, I'm not trying to troll anyone, I actually want to know. I've read quite a few of his studies and the guy seems to know his stuff.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no 'cure' coming anytime soon. This forum subsection is just mental masturbation. Even if somethimg were discovered tomorrow its availability would be 5-10 years away.

https://baldingblog.com/2017/02/10/18-hairline-going-can-expect-cure/

Idk why you received dislikes, maybe because of the brash manner you said it in. But you are probably, technically, correct. A "cure" is to cure the symptoms that cause male pattern baldness, to my knowledge there is no such thing as this in the horizon. Only treatments and cloning (or something like that) that would probably be great for anyone of any level norwood, especially for those who can afford massive 10,000 graft regenerated follicular primodium which is also very promising for those who need large hair transplant's but don't have good thick donor hair. I also agree with you that the best of the best is at the very least 5 years away even though we're getting numbers thrown at us like 2020-2021.

But a cure? The male pattern baldness disease symptoms will not be cured any time soon. But what is coming sounds promising as treatments.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I would like to know how hair transplant docs will improve the appearance of transplanted hairlines? I am a big fan of Koray Erdogan and Hakan ********* because of their patients consistently natural looking hairlines. I saw one Doctor complain that they tell you to get more grafts than you need, but then I look at those docs results and the hairlines they produce are the exact issue in the hair transplant business. What if getting a massive amount of grafts is actually what allows for better looking hairlines? This is why i'm excited for regenerated follicular primordium technique because it will require little donor hairs and you can get mass production of new hairs. This will result in better looking hairlins and not that doll-effect hairline even ISAHRS (spelling) doctors produce.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk why you received dislikes, maybe because of the brash manner you said it in. But you are probably, technically, correct. A "cure" is to cure the symptoms that cause male pattern baldness, to my knowledge there is no such thing as this in the horizon. Only treatments and cloning (or something like that) that would probably be great for anyone of any level norwood, especially for those who can afford massive 10,000 graft regenerated follicular primodium which is also very promising for those who need large hair transplant's but don't have good thick donor hair. I also agree with you that the best of the best is at the very least 5 years away even though we're getting numbers thrown at us like 2020-2021.

But a cure? The male pattern baldness disease symptoms will not be cured any time soon. But what is coming sounds promising as treatments.

We already know which device is going to cure pattern baldness. CRISPR
and you are saying cure is not possible now.
The Chinese are moving things at a light speed.
Check this trial for lung cancer
http://www.nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-to-pioneer-first-human-crispr-trial-1.20302

if successful, this gene-editing tool will do miracles.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We already know which device is going to cure pattern baldness. CRISPR
and you are saying cure is not possible now.
The Chinese are moving things at a light speed.
Check this trial for lung cancer
http://www.nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-to-pioneer-first-human-crispr-trial-1.20302

if successful, this gene-editing tool will do miracles.

That's great, lots of people die of lung cancer. It's a pretty common form of cancer. I hope it works out, it would be great for those people.

But for it to work on male pattern baldness, don't we have to know the exact gene that we are predisposed with to have male pattern baldness? Do we know which one is it? And will we know 5 years from now? That's the point of that poster, is there a "cure" coming soon, and that's a no. What you linking me too seems promising, but what are the possibilities of it being available soon?

And I didn't say a cure is not possible, ever, I said not anytime soon.

JollyJed

Reaction score
Also I would like to know how hair transplant docs will improve the appearance of transplanted hairlines? I am a big fan of Koray Erdogan and Hakan ********* because of their patients consistently natural looking hairlines. I saw one Doctor complain that they tell you to get more grafts than you need, but then I look at those docs results and the hairlines they produce are the exact issue in the hair transplant business. What if getting a massive amount of grafts is actually what allows for better looking hairlines? This is why i'm excited for regenerated follicular primordium technique because it will require little donor hairs and you can get mass production of new hairs. This will result in better looking hairlins and not that doll-effect hairline even ISAHRS (spelling) doctors produce.

Is this something that is coming in the near future? i honestly haven't read anything on it. I hear a lot about lotions etc but i have always thought that the best 'cure' would be with hair transplants and simply being able to transplant a lot of hairs as apposed to spreading the limited donor hairs where you can.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this something that is coming in the near future? i honestly haven't read anything on it. I hear a lot about lotions etc but i have always thought that the best 'cure' would be with hair transplants and simply being able to transplant a lot of hairs as apposed to spreading the limited donor hairs where you can.

From what I understand, this is what Tsuji labs is doing. It's called regenerated follicular primordium.

http://global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html

They claim it will be available by 2020.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But for it to work on male pattern baldness, don't we have to know the exact gene that we are predisposed with to have male pattern baldness? Do we know which one is it? And will we know 5 years from now?
Yes, we have to know and we did it
52,000 men were analyzed here, so there's no doubt in the fact that they have found almost all the genes responsible for it.
http://www.wesh.com/article/scienti...ill-suffer-from-male-pattern-baldness/8942413

What you linking me too seems promising, but what are the possibilities of it being available soon?

there's a good chance that this CRISPR tech will come out in the market faster than you can imagine.
Just do a quick google search on Crispr and you will know that the science community is going mad with this new tech.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@GiveMeAccessToMyAccount @Captain Rex we just need to knock out the androgen receptor gene from the scalp. Who cares what the baldness genes are.
Btw if anyone is interested in crispr knockouts and isn't afraid to get technical I found this
https://blog.benchling.com/how-to-create-knockouts-using-crispr/
Haven't read much but interesting stuff. I figured altering the gene's promoter would do the job best but a quora search told me the promoter's boundaries aren't well defined. Anyway there's many ways to edit a gene but delivery, safety and legality are the elephants in the room.