Positives Of Being Bald (post Your Own)

shookwun

Reaction score
Dont have to worry about spending money at the club, or taking taxis home on a fri night.
I am thinking facebook and whatsapp is helping..for young people.
What do you think?
Because there is nothing seen as less valuable then a young man. Where as there is nothing more valuable then a young women.

These roles reverse a when a man, and women approaches thirty. But that starts to change as a man moves to thirty if he's successful.

Equally successful women want to be with men who are successful, especially so if they want to have kids. The man will have to take care of her.

It's rely a no brainier. these are biological facts....which you dont seem to understand.

Women tend to want men who are between 1-5 years older then themselves.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is a fist full of black pills. Nobody is ostracised for being bald, but allowing baldness to wreck your confidence is a sure-fire way of living life as if you are a reject.

My best friend knows I have had a transplant, while I haven't gone into details of the emotional trauma involved with this every time we go to town and see a young balding guy he points them out and mentions how disgusting and pathetic it is. Not even in the sense that he is making fun of them, but as if they are true freaks and asks questions like "I wonder if they are a virgin" with a sense of disgust. He also tells me his sister constantly makes fun of a bald guy in one of her uni classes. Same with a bunch of my female friends, one in particular scrunches her face, looks and me and says things like "ewww" or "so gross" as if she literally stepped in dog sh*t when seeing a young bald guy when I'm out with her.

Listen to women, men, internet comments sections and forums, the media (Prince William comments for example) and look for yourself at how unattractive it. There isn't a single cosmetic issue in the world that people are as scathing towards as balding. At least if you're ugly people consider that it isn't your fault, for balding they are happy to believe you brought it on yourself.

You're in the hair business too so you know better than to believe that. I know that you've had a successful procedure with one of the best doctors in the world, have great hair, are attractive and look young for your age so you might be oblivious to what being beyond a NW3+ in your 20s can do to someones life, but wake the f*** up. Seriously.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Dont have to worry about spending money at the club, or taking taxis home on a fri night.

Because there is nothing seen as less valuable then a young man. Where as there is nothing more valuable then a young women.

These roles reverse a when a man, and women approaches thirty. But that starts to change as a man moves to thirty if he's successful.

Equally successful women want to be with men who are successful, especially so if they want to have kids. The man will have to take care of her.

It's rely a no brainier. these are biological facts....which you dont seem to understand.

Women tend to want men who are between 1-5 years older then themselves.

Not exactly right. It's true that older men with hair can be more attractive, the same as younger women. But the idea that there is nothing less valuable than a young man implying that young men are unattractive is a flawed argument. It relies on the premise that every woman is looking for somebody to settle down with and have children. What if she's just looking to roll around in the sack with somebody? Then a young loser with a Norwood 1 fits the bill perfectly. And if that Norwood 1 plays his cards right, he could definitely maneuver into a relationship, despite being a young loser.

shookwun

Reaction score
Not exactly right. It's true that older men with hair can be more attractive, the same as younger women. But the idea that there is nothing less valuable than a young man implying that young men are unattractive is a flawed argument. It relies on the premise that every woman is looking for somebody to settle down with and have children. What if she's just looking to roll around in the sack with somebody? Then a young loser with a Norwood 1 fits the bill perfectly. And if that Norwood 1 plays his cards right, he could definitely maneuver into a relationship, despite being a young loser.
Who said young men were unattractive in that post?

I said on the hierarchy of needs, a young women is more valuable then a young man. Where as these roles switch when a man approaches late twenties, and into his thirties. Suddenly a successful man in this bracket is more desirable then the opposite orientation.

Did you even read my post. It's a simple comparison to refute @Saurabhaj that when a man approaches mid-late twenties he's less desirable. Which makes no sense at all, seeing as a man does not even reach his physical prime until 25. That's not even taking in consideration his education, skills and wealth he starts to accumulate. Where as a womens physical prime is definitely no earlier or later then 18-23

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
One girl who loved me once told..If it was possible..she would have given her hairs to me while I was taking her to one college for some purpose.
This is the importance of hair.
And she was the only one who have forced me to do hair transplant for my marriage.
While my crush once told me..hairloss doesn't matter and it's dangerous to do.

That hair comment actually helped because I thought I was rejected because of my one mistake from my crush for 1 week..

By the way..
I will happily accept rejection for my hairloss rather than my small ignorable mistakes.

Friendzones are ended on possibility of small mistakes.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My best friend knows I have had a transplant, while I haven't gone into details of the emotional trauma involved with this every time we go to town and see a young balding guy he points them out and mentions how disgusting and pathetic it is. Not even in the sense that he is making fun of them, but as if they are true freaks and asks questions like "I wonder if they are a virgin" with a sense of disgust. He also tells me his sister constantly makes fun of a bald guy in one of her uni classes. Same with a bunch of my female friends, one in particular scrunches her face, looks and me and says things like "ewww" or "so gross" as if she literally stepped in dog sh*t when seeing a young bald guy when I'm out with her.

Listen to women, men, internet comments sections and forums, the media (Prince William comments for example) and look for yourself at how unattractive it. There isn't a single cosmetic issue in the world that people are as scathing towards as balding. At least if you're ugly people consider that it isn't your fault, for balding they are happy to believe you brought it on yourself.

You're in the hair business too so you know better than to believe that. I know that you've had a successful procedure with one of the best doctors in the world, have great hair, are attractive and look young for your age so you might be oblivious to what being beyond a NW3+ in your 20s can do to someones life, but wake the f*** up. Seriously.
Van_Gogh_4.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@JeanLucBB

Agree. Too many stories my end of what girls have said about balding which I've mentioned previously. Couple I'll be quick on. A girl that I was intimate with and initially hooked up in a club, said of this badly balding guy, he needs to retire and have kids, he's a tired old man. He was the same age as me yet different treatment.

Another girl I thought was quite relaxed...until an advanced baldie hit on her. Said to me can you believe he came on to me, he's bald errr.

Bald guy = no chance in a club unless he's a black handsome guy. I've never seen one attract attention.
Either I blocked it out or the people I encountered just didn't discuss it but I don't ever remember women or men making balding comments when I was growing up. My father was bald at a young age and I asked him if he was ever mocked and he said no. Acne on the hand was the curse that people would bring up along with weight and height.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think it always existed but was probably less then. Image is more important now than ever: social media. Plus perhaps even some bald people now may say there is no mocking or discrimination - they just haven't experienced it face to face when really between the lines there is something where they are they disadvantaged.

I imagine in the 80s and before even though hair was important and helped a lot, balding was viewed as more neutral. It was a different world entirely. The culture, social norms e.t.c.
Hair was definitely important back in the 80's with the popularity of some of the best music in history. I remember how much I wanted hair like John Taylor of Duran Duran. I also wished I had his looks. He still kept his looks and hair after all these years too. Also was a big fan of Geoge Michael's hair too. Now I live in a town where almost every guy has Zayn Malik hair and I ask myself why?

Sameerahmed7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this thread is depressing. I am nw2, currently not on any treatments. I am 21 and i was thinking to wait till 24-25 to start treatments because of the fear of sides. Now i am reconsidering my decision while staring at a finasteride tablet in my hand

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds like a couple of very low character, low class people - no offense. I'd instantly question the character and upbringing of anyone who had such a vitriolic/disproportionate reaction to something like balding or another aesthetic flaw that was beyond one's control.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Positives Of Being Bald?

I enjoy my time much more....why? because my hair loss shows me that our time here is limited...
It's like decay, age... it shows you in a brutal way how short life is.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like a couple of very low character, low class people - no offense. I'd instantly question the character and upbringing of anyone who had such a vitriolic/disproportionate reaction to something like balding or another aesthetic flaw that was beyond one's control.

They're middle class educated and on 65-75k salaries. My best mate who always bags baldies and makes the virgin comments is a consultant for Accenture.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're middle class educated and on 70k salaries. My best mate who always bags baldies and makes the virgin comments is a consultant for Accenture.

Oh, I don't doubt their social standing - low class (as in "lack of class") people come from all ranks. My comment was about their character. I've met a lot of people like that, and I always choose to have as little to do with them as possible.