Positives Of Being Bald (post Your Own)

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If i wasn't bald..my family would be so happy but now they have to see their son dealing with low confidence and failure.

Hairloss has no positives..

All positives that come in mind of bald man is just mirage.

I agree with this. The worst thing that hair loss has done to me is exactly that. I'm a disappointment. A disappointment to myself and a disappointment to my family. No matter the extent of self improvement I do, I'll never be able to get married and have a family. No family = disappointment to my family, and that's that. No amount of self confidence can change that because self confidence affects how you see yourself. It doesn't affect the way that others see you, which is hair first and everything else later.

This thread is a fist full of black pills. Nobody is ostracised for being bald, but allowing baldness to wreck your confidence is a sure-fire way of living life as if you are a reject.

You will live life as a reject as a young bald man, whether you're confident or not. Being confident will only make it more painful. That's because, as a confident person, you believe that you deserve good things in life. The fact is that, as a bald man, you will not get good things in life and people would rather choose the path of least resistance (be diffident and accept it) than to be confident and feel disappointment every time things don't go your way because you're bald. That's why baldness causes low confidence. Men are usually mentally tough and don't let some hair on their head define them or their identity. But when they're ostracized from society the way that @WhitePolarBear described, of course they lose their confidence.

shookwun

Reaction score
That's a very naive statement.

A bald man can and will be ostracized in many different ways. The most common form of discrimination he will encounter will be on the dating scene. Barely any woman out there wants a bald man, no matter how you look at it, no woman has "bald" on her shopping list, unless she has some kind of peculiar fetish.

Then there will be your social life, your friends, and the discrimination may be more subtle, but it will be there. Your potential as a person has dwindled, you will not be as cool as you used to be, we like to have friends who have some kind of potential, especially with women, we want them to be able to shine in complex social situations.

When your cool NW1 friend transitions to a diffuse NW4, he won't seem as cool as he used to be, and humans are very visual and intuitive when it comes to social rules and hierarchies. The chances you'll go through some memorable funny and badass moments with your friend decrease. He's "the bald guy", there's a good chance that when you go out, women will ignore him or if he tries to be social, they will be unperceptive and potentially roll their eyes.

It's cruel but you'll just be less attractive as a whole, in the sense that people want be part of your world and hear about your interesting stories. The cool night outs and dates become "so I grew out of the dating scene, I want to be happy with myself first and foremost. You only find sl*ts in bars and on Tinder anyway."
advanced baldies should not even bother with Tinder, and clubs/bars. it will be more depressing, then it will be rewarding. As the steps you take will be more reverse, rather then forward in results.

Best bet is to find someone with the same hobbies, and interests. focus on finding a partner in public non-threatening environments that dont involve alcohol.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I agree with this. The worst thing that hair loss has done to me is exactly that. I'm a disappointment. A disappointment to myself and a disappointment to my family. No matter the extent of self improvement I do, I'll never be able to get married and have a family. No family = disappointment to my family, and that's that. No amount of self confidence can change that because self confidence affects how you see yourself. It doesn't affect the way that others see you, which is hair first and everything else later.

You will live life as a reject as a young bald man, whether you're confident or not. Being confident will only make it more painful. That's because, as a confident person, you believe that you deserve good things in life. The fact is that, as a bald man, you will not get good things in life and people would rather choose the path of least resistance (be diffident and accept it) than to be confident and feel disappointment every time things don't go your way because you're bald. That's why baldness causes low confidence. Men are usually mentally tough and don't let some hair on their head define them or their identity. But when they're ostracized from society the way that @WhitePolarBear described, of course they lose their confidence.

True .and the worst part of mine was i do not realize this till age 25.
I never used any treatments till I reach norwood 5/6.
My baldness started from 2003,most damage was done from 2006 to 2012.

I belong to very simple family with zero realisation that this society is superficial.
I thought I was not getting results because of my nature ..but I was wrong.

I do had problems making friends too..in my college.
Still I feel I look better now at 30 even at norwood 6 because I had vertex balding at age 17/18/19/20.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Most of the girls here falls for the boy in the age of 18 to 23/25.

I absolutely had total bad luck for the girls i like after knowing they didn't feel the same.
And those who liked me..i didn't feel the same.

At 30..there I have lost main age of impressing a girl and falling mutually for love.

I am a positive approach person but to ignore something important missing from life and not acknowledging it for sake of staying positive is crime.

If you are near 25...give up your 10s hotness demand and find some one with wonderful heart and nature plus plus acceptable looks to your standards and make everything to have her.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a very naive statement.

A bald man can and will be ostracized in many different ways. The most common form of discrimination he will encounter will be on the dating scene. Barely any woman out there wants a bald man, no matter how you look at it, no woman has "bald" on her shopping list, unless she has some kind of peculiar fetish.

Then there will be your social life, your friends, and the discrimination may be more subtle, but it will be there. Your potential as a person has dwindled, you will not be as cool as you used to be, we like to have friends who have some kind of potential, especially with women, we want them to be able to shine in complex social situations.

When your cool NW1 friend transitions to a diffuse NW4, he won't seem as cool as he used to be, and humans are very visual and intuitive when it comes to social rules and hierarchies. The chances you'll go through some memorable funny and badass moments with your friend decrease. He's "the bald guy", there's a good chance that when you go out, women will ignore him or if he tries to be social, they will be unperceptive and potentially roll their eyes.

It's cruel but you'll just be less attractive as a whole, in the sense that people want be part of your world and hear about your interesting stories. The cool night outs and dates become "so I grew out of the dating scene, I want to be happy with myself first and foremost. You only find sl*ts in bars and on Tinder anyway."
you just destroyed me f***

4103684-4066701620-soNuu.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Most of the girls here falls for the boy in the age of 18 to 23/25.

I absolutely had total bad luck for the girls i like after knowing they didn't feel the same.
And those who liked me..i didn't feel the same.

At 30..there I have lost main age of impressing a girl and falling mutually for love.

I am a positive approach person but to ignore something important missing from life and not acknowledging it for sake of staying positive is crime.

If you are near 25...give up your 10s hotness demand and find some one with wonderful heart and nature plus plus acceptable looks to your standards and make everything to have her.
we operate differently here in North America.

A man is not at his prime until 25.

18-23 for a women.. yes