Positives Of Being Bald (post Your Own)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I don't doubt their social standing - low class (as in "lack of class") people come from all ranks. My comment was about their character. I've met a lot of people like that, and I always choose to have as little to do with them as possible.

I don't agree with the maliciousness of it, but quite frankly when I look at bald guys myself I can already make a judgement about what kind of person they are, their level of ambition and salary etc. I can imagine myself if I hadn't got on finasteride or got a transplant and I would would have no respect for that person, letting yourself go slick bald is destroying your life and potential. It's not easy by any means, but even a hairpiece is better than being a bald dude in town on a weekend in your 20s. Rocking the slick bald look especially in your youth usually suggestssomewhere down the line you fucked up and let things get out of your hands before taking action. Of course course this doesn't fit the mold for everyone and some have it much worse than others eg. aren't suited for transplants etc, but still; in general when I see a bald guy I find it harder to respect them than a fullhead because of this.

Also in general this isn't just sitting out in the street in the afternoon, I'm mainly talking about things they say on a Friday or Sat night in town when they're putting themselves out there in an environment made for hookup culture. Even I usually think to myself bald guys in town are delusional or there is something wrong with them. Also its an age thing, if a guy is over 35 they mention or consider it because its the norm, but if they're evidently in their early 20s it will get brought up every time.

I get your point about character but personally I don't mind as long as they have their own sh*t together more than the person they are insulting appears to and they aren't just bitter or vindictive people in general. Especially the girl I mention because she ALWAYS has to bring it up, genuinely one of the sweetest people I know, always helpful and positive in general but it goes out the window when she sees a young bald guy. I do kind of see how it is warranted.

blackg

Reaction score
Sounds like a couple of very low character, low class people - no offense. I'd instantly question the character and upbringing of anyone who had such a vitriolic/disproportionate reaction to something like balding or another aesthetic flaw that was beyond one's control.
Well said, mate.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't agree with the maliciousness of it, but quite frankly when I look at bald guys myself I can already make a judgement about what kind of person they are, their level of ambition and salary etc. I can imagine myself if I hadn't got on finasteride or got a transplant and I would would have no respect for that person, letting yourself go slick bald is destroying your life and potential. It's not easy by any means, but even a hairpiece is better than being a bald dude in town on a weekend in your 20s. Rocking the slick bald look especially in your youth usually suggestssomewhere down the line you fucked up and let things get out of your hands before taking action. Of course course this doesn't fit the mold for everyone and some have it much worse than others eg. aren't suited for transplants etc, but still; in general when I see a bald guy I find it harder to respect them than a fullhead because of this.

Also in general this isn't just sitting out in the street in the afternoon, I'm mainly talking about things they say on a Friday or Sat night in town when they're putting themselves out there in an environment made for hookup culture. Even I usually think to myself bald guys in town are delusional or there is something wrong with them. Also its an age thing, if a guy is over 35 they mention or consider it because its the norm, but if they're evidently in their early 20s it will get brought up every time.

I get your point about character but personally I don't mind as long as they have their own sh*t together more than the person they are insulting appears to and they aren't just bitter or vindictive people in general. Especially the girl I mention because she ALWAYS has to bring it up, genuinely one of the sweetest people I know, always helpful and positive in general but it goes out the window when she sees a young bald guy. I do kind of see how it is warranted.
You should continue being friends with these people. Stick to your own kind.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your first sentence hits on what struck me about their behavior, though: the maliciousness and vitriol of it. I would never say that everyone who has a negative opinion about bald(ing) people is of low character, but the nature and extent and method of expression of that opinion makes all the difference. Your personal stance re: bald folks as noted above is, in my view, incorrect (peoples' behaviors/motivations/choices are too complex to reduce it to a binary such as "he's bald = he gave up on life and is not entitled to respect), but I wouldn't say you are low class or lack character because of it - it's simply an error in judgment (in my opinion). People are entitled to their opinions, but there's a line past which it reflects poorly on their character. You don't cross that line, but your friends do imo.

shookwun

Reaction score
Save money from not going out on the weekends. More opportunity to capitalize on steam game sales.

Potential to become a moderator on a rededit /incel message board, due to more flexibility and availability in schedule.

Dont have to worry about women flaking, and spending money on dates.

Automatically accepted into the brotherhood at slybaldguys

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
And that's why I say a 8 with bad hair might be trumped by a 6 with full hair In their youth. Still, better than being ugly and bald. Small mercy of facial aesthetics as a baldy.

But..most guys are full head.

If you ask any full head guys..what girls want..they will say money or being rich as an answer,
They don't even give 0.00000001% credit to being a lucky guy as a full head.

Hair loss is a rare problem that cannot be perceived before experiencing it.

shookwun

Reaction score
Lmao.

One thing I've found quite unfortunate is all the people talking about hair loss openly all have pretty full hair. Spencer, spex, patient reps and surgeons. Where are the baldies? Hiding away in acceptance or pity. Probably a few likes on Facebook once a year from immediate family and friends.

This forum also has largely full head mods in Roberto and I. Halo of hair.

Best bit about being bald is no need to buy gel. Really hate buying it of course, expensive too.
Hence why there is nothing honourable and courageous of going bald. I dont think to myself, wow that dudes alpha!

all I see is someone who lost the fight before it even began. didn't even bother putting up a worthwhile fight.

Because anyone who's half educated will do research, and find ways to combat there social, and physical crutch. Depending on the route, and angle they will come to a resolution. But these guys you see that just walk around balding, and clueless... how is that commendable? aside from the torture they inflict on themselves. Because they care, but not enough to do anything.

A lot of guys who take action are succesful, however there are those that get royally screwed over. With the Big 3, and transplants... even with the most aggressive hairloss you can potentially save atleast a decade.

So again, tell me what's so honourable about a guy not putting a fighting? Nothing.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes me smile internally when people pretend they don't really understand why some of us are ready to go so far to restore our hair.

Like all of a sudden, the importance of hair is a mystery to everyone, especially to male fullheads.

The girls at my workplace immediately got it, even a woman in her late 50's came to me to say that she was so sad her hair was thinning and she was wondering if I knew about something she could do.

The other day, the fullhead who's the most critical (or silent) about my hair struggles asked me again: "Why don't you accept yourself as a bald man?"

For the same reasons practically no one wants to be bald. Anyone who contradicts can feel free to waltz into the office with their head shaved the next day. Of course no fullhead would do that, because when they say that "it's just hair", they don't believe it. No one actually believes that.
"why don't you accept that you have cancer?"