Polichem P-3074 Phase 3 Completion In Feb 2018

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I know everyone has eyes out for something more new than just topical finasteride but I think other than sheseido this seems to be the only thing close enough and confirmed in phase 3 trial. Does anyone who knows about this wanna share any details on if this may offer regrowth? Either way I'm heading towards Norwood 3 and having something that can halt my baldness until something better comes out is stil very essential for me.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
“A pharmacokinetic phase I study, tested P-3074 b.i.d. [=twice per day] vs oral finasteride 1 mg o.d. [=once per day], revealing a finasteride systemic exposure 15 times lower in the topical formulation. A pharmacodynamic study compared P-3074 b.i.d. and o.d. vs oral finasteride 1 mg o.d. in DHT inhibition in scalp (vertex) and in serum. The results showed comparable serum/scalp DHT inhibitions across formulations, suggesting that the achievement of comparable levels of DHT inhibition vs the oral form could be attained by a lower dose of P-3074.”

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish, it would have been more satisfying.

it got f*****g wet lol. so now it doesnt work ffs.

but on the bright side, i think my hair is starting to thicken up again with minoxidil. ill be back to a nw4 soon :D

Yeah sh*t happens sometimes with f*****g technology. My MacBook passed away last week, hard drive failure.

I think that you can be cautious optimistic for polichem. They're doing what should have been done twenty years ago -- getting finasteride to full effectiveness in the skin, while reducing it's presence in the blood. They're doing this by manipulating dosage and delivery vehicle. It's worthwhile research.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im ready to try it too. Will this be available worldwide or only in limited countries?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sh*t happens sometimes with f*****g technology. My MacBook passed away last week, hard drive failure.

I think that you can be cautious optimistic for polichem. They're doing what should have been done twenty years ago -- getting finasteride to full effectiveness in the skin, while reducing it's presence in the blood. They're doing this by manipulating dosage and delivery vehicle. It's worthwhile research.

i f*****g hate technology. its drives me nuts. lost count the amount of phones, laptops etc ive broke because of bullshit failures.

i dunno about this topical finasteride stuff man. i really dont wana go through what i went with finasteride. when is it meant to be released? next year sometime?

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know everyone has eyes out for something more new than just topical finasteride but I think other than sheseido this seems to be the only thing close enough and confirmed in phase 3 trial. Does anyone who knows about this wanna share any details on if this may offer regrowth? Either way I'm heading towards Norwood 3 and having something that can halt my baldness until something better comes out is stil very essential for me.

Great!, so in 2030 we can expect to see rectal finasteride.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i f*****g hate technology. its drives me nuts. lost count the amount of phones, laptops etc ive broke because of bullshit failures.

i dunno about this topical finasteride stuff man. i really dont wana go through what i went with finasteride. when is it meant to be released? next year sometime?

I'm guessing early to middle of next year. Instead of taking a risk just wait a couple months to see if it works for other people. You're not the only person here who has dealt with sides.

I've had two laptops broken, and one or two phones.

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope they target less dht-reduction and not only systemic absorption and side effects in their study, otherwise this is useless.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2018 will be the year of Shiseido, Brotzu and maybe Follica.

I don't think that topical finasteride has any chance against Shiseido. Would you rather go to Japan for RCH-01 or use topical finasteride?

If it would come out next month, it would make sense to use it but not a few months before shiseido and maybe the same time like Brotzu

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't think that topical finasteride has any chance against Shiseido. Would you rather go to Japan for RCH-01 or use topical finasteride?

If it would come out next month, it would make sense to use it but not a few months before shiseido and maybe the same time like Brotzu
There is a market considering price and availability. Polichems Finasteride will likely be available in many parts of the world since the main active ingredient already has FDA approval. Take into account that this will likely be cheaper than Replicel and Follica and you have a decent chance at a positive response from the market.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man I think you are hyping stuff to much. We have no guarantee that those things will be release next year. We don't know how effective brotzu may be (maybe not as good as finasteride) or Shiseido prices or the availability of shiseido for foreigners. Just saying if I were you I wouldn't delay starting available treatments now.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I think you are hyping stuff to much. We have no guarantee that those things will be release next year. We don't know how effective brotzu may be (maybe not as good as finasteride) or Shiseido prices or the availability of shiseido for foreigners. Just saying if I were you I wouldn't delay starting available treatments now.

In case of Brotzu you may be right, nobody knows for sure. Nontheless I cannot believe that he is telling us lies. This is not snake oil. Definetely not snake oil.

The question is how efficient is it?

But if you compare Shiseido with topical finasteride, I would choose Shiseido. I dont take finasteride... I would maybe take it If I go back in 2012 but Definetely not now. I dont play with my hormones. I don't want to hear something about only a few get sides... But if you get sides they could be permanent and then my dear friends you are fucked. If you havent started, don't take it! We are very close to 2018. Does nit make sense to start with finasteride today....

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In case of Brotzu you may be right, nobody knows for sure. Nontheless I cannot believe that he is telling us lies. This is not snake oil. Definetely not snake oil.

The question is how efficient is it?

But if you compare Shiseido with topical finasteride, I would choose Shiseido. I dont take finasteride... I would maybe take it If I go back in 2012 but Definetely not now. I dont play with my hormones. I don't want to hear something about only a few get sides... But if you get sides they could be permanent and then my dear friends you are fucked. If you havent started, don't take it! We are very close to 2018. Does nit make sense to start with finasteride today....

It's possible that some of these treatments are complementary, so I'm for as many treatments as possible.