Reaction score
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DAMN!!

- - - Updated - - -

unrelated but came out from a google search of israel+hair loss research

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://isas.hu/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Dr.-Nadav-Pam-Israeli-Dermatology-Assosiation-35th-annual-congress-Medical-evidences-of-the-therapeutic-effect-of-edible-gelatin-on-TF-and-Androgenetic Alopecia..pdf

[/FONT]

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
God damn! In some cases the treatment is near complete reversal of hair loss! This is AMAZING! And so many cases along with fantastic, consistent photographs! This, if as true as the photographs are, is a massive game changer. I've got family in Israel... I could definitely see myself going for this!!

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Thank you!

God damn, those results are stunning!

There is a thread on this over at TBT forum ... Hellouser you just posted there yesterday?? Maybe there was another thread that was getting too deep...

...anyways, it appears someone of repute is stating this thing will be coming out in 2014...

...on another note -- Hellouser, you've done a damn good job sticking with your regime and getting some results...I bet if you were DR'ing these past two years you'd be there...

- - - Updated - - -

...on another note --- someone over at the TBT forum said that either Hasson, or Wong, told them that some anti-androgen treatment is coming out in 2014...doubt this is what he's referring to, but for a hair transplant surgeon to state that has gotta have some merit behind it...

2014 the year???

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a thread on this over at TBT forum ... Hellouser you just posted there yesterday?? Maybe there was another thread that was getting too deep...

The Pilox II thread on BTT mysteriously vanished. It was a long thread with quite a bit of information. I've got a feeling someone from Pilox asked to have it removed and Winston removed it.

...anyways, it appears someone of repute is stating this thing will be coming out in 2014...

I've heard that its 8 months away while someone else said its another year away. I think many of us can wait a year.

...on another note -- Hellouser, you've done a damn good job sticking with your regime and getting some results...I bet if you were DR'ing these past two years you'd be there...

Perhaps, but my hair is far from what it used to be years ago.

...on another note --- someone over at the TBT forum said that either Hasson, or Wong, told them that some anti-androgen treatment is coming out in 2014...doubt this is what he's referring to, but for a hair transplant surgeon to state that has gotta have some merit behind it...

That might be the topical finasteride that they prescribe to some patients, although I'm not aware of anything theyre doing to be sold as a product.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
The Pilox II thread on BTT mysteriously vanished. It was a long thread with quite a bit of information. I've got a feeling someone from Pilox asked to have it removed and Winston removed it.

Do you remember any of the essentials? I've read that it combines wounding with ions in a specialized device but nothing more...

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
doesn't sound impossible to replicate in a bro-scientific fashion. I don t know how important is the electric current..
is this how one can make copper ions?
http://youtu.be/rF1ls-v7puQ

:) don t trust me on this. I wish it is the case, it costs pennies, literally.
Also how do these guys know that copper ions and zinc ions inhibit 5 alpha reductase (type1).

I will be really pissed if I find out that they also add fina to the mix. They say something like "drug" on line 18, to administer to scalp. I don t think copper or zinc ions are considered a drug....

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7738354/

- - - Updated - - -

cations can inhibit 5 alpha specifically in a target area such as the skin...

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh My God, as hellouser menioned for some cases it is gained all of hair back, So is it topical? Does anybody have any idea or information about when it will
be release in israel? I surprised with the result.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
doesn't sound impossible to replicate in a bro-scientific fashion. I don t know how important is the electric current..
is this how one can make copper ions?
http://youtu.be/rF1ls-v7puQ

:) don t trust me on this. I wish it is the case, it costs pennies, literally.
Also how do these guys know that copper ions and zinc ions inhibit 5 alpha reductase (type1).

I will be really pissed if I find out that they also add fina to the mix. They say something like "drug" on line 18, to administer to scalp. I don t think copper or zinc ions are considered a drug....

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7738354/

- - - Updated - - -

cations can inhibit 5 alpha specifically in a target area such as the skin...

Bro-science, dude you are just asking for someone like me get electrocuted, a few beers and a shop and we can build anything

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Was a joke.. But i think it is dermaroll plus copper ions plus other sophisticated stuff. I wonder why not add copper ions tomdermarolling, maybe that s 50 pct of the trick?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Was a joke.. But i think it is dermaroll plus copper ions plus other sophisticated stuff. I wonder why not add copper ions tomdermarolling, maybe that s 50 pct of the trick?

I was serious:tongue:
lets just get an old electric chair and helmet, start at 6v and go up till you have hair, I will build it just need volunteers, I have a 2600 sf shop, all the electrical/electronic parts we would need and a variac to adjust the voltage, now Just a few beers and we can have a redneck piloxll party

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys google Copper and wound healing, interesting.

Did you notice that some of the people in the study have A Aerata, 2 women, so maybe what they are doing helps with neogenesis/wound healing rather than just andogeneic channel...

just a thought

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I get itchy skin episodes on a regular basis...usually I have to take allergy capsules for it to subside, but the other day I sprayed some Tricomin on my hand...itching stopped..interesting...

...I've been wanting to hype up my Tricomin with higher concentration of copper peptides for a while...

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
I get itchy skin episodes on a regular basis...usually I have to take allergy capsules for it to subside, but the other day I sprayed some Tricomin on my hand...itching stopped..interesting...

...I've been wanting to hype up my Tricomin with higher concentration of copper peptides for a while...

How do you do that? Is there a higher quality brand of copper peptides vs. Tricomin or Folligen?

- - - Updated - - -

Ions - Copper - Copper Peptides

What is the relation?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Waynakyo really may be on to something, we just have to figure out the right way to use it, dermarolling/minoxidil alone isn't going to get it all the way done, Theres a missing ingredient out there. fibrosis and blood flow are puzzle pieces not the whole puzzle, we are missing a key piece
- - - Updated - - -

The key to copper ions or copper peptides may not be the application itself but when its applied to the healing process

- - - Updated - - -

How do you do that? Is there a higher quality brand of copper peptides vs. Tricomin or Folligen?

- - - Updated - - -

Ions - Copper - Copper Peptides

What is the relation?

I am going to do some serious research tomorrow after I sober up and my hangover passes to find out, too much copper can be dangerous though, but its place in the healing and regeneration process is incredible

- - - Updated - - -

http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/copper-peptides-for-dermarolling/

Attachments

• CopperSwitch.jpg
    CopperSwitch.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 158

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys , Do you have any idea what is Piloxll? I know it hasn't released yet but result was really fantastic. I just like to know is it topical? or anymore information if you know please.

Sparky4444

Reaction score

- -

Supposedly you can buy raw Copper Peptide powder and mix it up yourself...I was thinking about adding the powder to Tricomin just ad hoc to boost the concentration...but I am not sure if it will go into solution properly just by mixing...

Status
Not open for further replies.