Piloxll

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a long and pretty interesting thread on Piloxll on another forum that was strangely removed.

Apparently its a new israeli method that combines wounding+ zi/cu ions to destroy DHT in the scalp.

Here's one of the photographs I was able to recover from Google's image search preview on the missing thread:

md11e8.jpg

There were many other pictures and ALL of them we're really impressive and far more legitimate looking than any others in terms of before/after documentation.

Wounding alone releases certain growth factors so it should be interesting to see what can be made of this. From my understanding, much of the information surrounding Piloxll is in Hebrew and thus little information is found when doing online searches. If theres anyone who can read/write in Hebrew and willing to dig around, please let us know!

Lets get to the bottom of this :)

Justeone

Reaction score
Thanks hellrouser . Was wondering where this went on the btt . And why was it removed? I know of a few People who made some calls to fhe people who were testing the product .... Any word back yet?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I had just noticed that thread and was going to read thru it and then it was gone. Hopefully we can get some info

aka1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, I decided to post because this Pilox II story sounds very interesting and strange.
I live in Israel so Iv'e been following the thread on Pilox on the other forum closely until it was deleted.

About the mysterious thread disappearance
The thread was started by a user named from Israel who had a low post count. This user's credibility was attacked by some forum members and he declared he will stop posting, then the entire thread was deleted as well as another thread questioning why the original one was deleted.
Some members of that forum used the website's formal questions form to ask the moderators why these threads were deleted and have yet to receive an answer.
Members on other forums have noted that the deleting forum's policy is such that threads are rarely deleted, even when they become a battleground or when it is obvious that they involve bullsh-it products/promoters.
In light of all the above, this sounds as there is something inherently different about this topic which induced it's deletion.

About the Treatment / People involved
The user from the other forum said the company that patented the new treatment is called Pilogics (or something similiar) and was headed by 2 Technion scientists (the Technion is a world renowned scientific university) who also head a company called Leorex that produces skin related products.
Another Israeli forum member said he contacted Leorex and asked about any new hair treatment trial and was directed to a guy named Yoram Benita, and after speaking with him he was accepted into the trial and will post updates. This of course was never done, maybe because the thread was deleted.
Iv'e searched for Yoram Benita and apparently he is a certified Tricologist (I'm not sure if this is a real medical degree/title or if it is some kind of pseudo-science, anyone care to elaborate) running a place called Hair-Clinic. He has numerous TV appearances on health related shows where he claims to fit an individual treatment to patient using his vast knowledge in the field... this is by no means any verification for his authenticity. On Israeli forums Iv'e seen mixed reviews about him ranging from people claiming his treatment works albeit takes a lot of time and effort to other people calling him out for being a charlatan. It should be mention though that I haven't went into great depths on researching this yet.

My inquiries
Yesterday I sent an email to the Technion professor asking about his invention. still no reply.
Trying to follow the footsteps of the other Israeli forum member mention above, I called Leorex and asked about any new hairloss trials going on and they did not know what I was talking about.
Hellouser, you've speculated that most info on Pilox II subject is in Hebrew, unfortunately - after spending a considerable amount of time searching Iv'e found
nothing noteworthy (I did find a post in a Hebrew forum by a user with the same name as the user discussed above, and roughly the same story from about a month ago, but it contained no new info).
On Sunday (the work week starts on Sundays here) I will try to contact Yoram Benita and ask about the new treatment.

My take on the discussed above

encouraging things:
* Thread was deleted on other forum - might seem counter intuitive but i take this as a positive sign - signifies there might be something different about this.
* method as explained in patent sounds like a well focused high-intensity form of dermarolling which according to what were seeing lately does seem to have positive results.
* The before/after pics show great progress and they look legit
* The Israeli user's story being discredited at the other forum (he claimed to have heard this from his hairdresser who heard it from one of the inventors who gets his hair cut by him) doesn't sound too weird to me, because here in Israel coincidences like are not uncommon considering the compounding effect of a small country that is inhabited with big mouthed people ;)

discouraging things:
* Apart for applying for the patent the Technion scientists don't seem to have any connection to this matter - their field of study is industrial engineering...
* The Leorex company representative had not heard of any hair loss treatment trials.
* There is a missing link between The Technion scientists who supposedly invented this new method/contraption and Yoram Benita - which has been in the Israeli hair loss field for over a decade, and has yet to find THE cure (although he might have given good treatment to individual patients, can never know...)
* According to Israeli forums Yoram Benita and his treatments are controversial (again - it doesn't mean is not up to something new and effective)

brunobald

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, I decided to post because this Pilox II story sounds very interesting and strange.
I live in Israel so Iv'e been following the thread on Pilox on the other forum closely until it was deleted.

The thread was started by a user named from Israel who had a low post count. This user's credibility was attacked by some forum members and he declared he will stop posting, then the entire thread was deleted as well as another thread questioning why the original one was deleted.
Some members of that forum used the website's formal questions form to ask the moderators why these threads were deleted and have yet to receive an answer.
Members on other forums have noted that the deleting forum's policy is such that threads are rarely deleted, even when they become a battleground or when it is obvious that they involve bullsh-it products/promoters.
In light of all the above, this sounds as there is something inherently different about this topic which induced it's deletion.

The user from the other forum said the company that patented the new treatment is called Pilogics (or something similiar) and was headed by 2 Technion scientists (the Technion is a world renowned scientific university) who also head a company called Leorex that produces skin related products.
Another Israeli forum member said he contacted Leorex and asked about any new hair treatment trial and was directed to a guy named Yoram Benita, and after speaking with him he was accepted into the trial and will post updates. This of course was never done, maybe because the thread was deleted.
Iv'e searched for Yoram Benita and apparently he is a certified Tricologist (I'm not sure if this is a real medical degree/title or if it is some kind of pseudo-science, anyone care to elaborate) running a place called Hair-Clinic. He has numerous TV appearances on health related shows where he claims to fit an individual treatment to patient using his vast knowledge in the field... this is by no means any verification for his authenticity. On Israeli forums Iv'e seen mixed reviews about him ranging from people claiming his treatment works albeit takes a lot of time and effort to other people calling him out for being a charlatan. It should be mention though that I haven't went into great depths on researching this yet.

My inquiries
Yesterday I sent an email to the Technion professor asking about his invention. still no reply.
Trying to follow the footsteps of the other Israeli forum member mention above, I called Leorex and asked about any new hairloss trials going on and they did not know what I was talking about.
Hellouser, you've speculated that most info on Pilox II subject is in Hebrew, unfortunately - after spending a considerable amount of time searching Iv'e found
nothing noteworthy (I did find a post in a Hebrew forum by a user with the same name as the user discussed above, and roughly the same story from about a month ago, but it contained no new info).
On Sunday (the work week starts on Sundays here) I will try to contact Yoram Benita and ask about the new treatment.

encouraging things:
* Thread was deleted on other forum - might seem counter intuitive but i take this as a positive sign - signifies there might be something different about this.
* method as explained in patent sounds like a well focused high-intensity form of dermarolling which according to what were seeing lately does seem to have positive results.
* The Israeli user's story being discredited at the other forum (he claimed to have heard this from his hairdresser who heard it from one of the inventors who gets his hair cut by him) doesn't sound too weird to me, because here in Israel coincidences like are not uncommon considering the compounding effect of a small country that is inhabited with big mouthed people ;)

discouraging things:
* Apart for applying for the patent the Technion scientists don't seem to have any connection to this matter - their field of study is industrial engineering...
* The Leorex company representative had not heard of any hair loss treatment trials.
* There is a missing link between The Technion scientists who supposedly invented this new method/contraption and Yoram Benita - which has been in the Israeli hair loss field for over a decade, and has yet to find THE cure (although he might have given good treatment to individual patients, can never know...)
* According to Israeli forums Yoram Benita and his treatments are controversial (again - it doesn't mean is not up to something new and effective)

Speak to Yoram if you can, there is another member on yet another forum and he too has been accepted into trial and has recieved the machine. Ask and you may receive. ;)

I have read a lot of the patent and the crux of the tech apart from the physical act of wounding appears to be the addition of copper and zinc ions into the skin during wounding. A current is applied to the device to make the metal spikes give up some of their ions to the scalp. Apparently copper and zinc ions prevent the conversion of T to dht?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
And an extension cord to your head and plug it in. Wham u got a fro

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
You mean those results are shocking right

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi everyone,

My inquiries

encouraging things:

discouraging things:

Thanks for the info guys, I was following the thread as well, even emailed the admin(no reply). Looks interesting for sure, keep us updated aka1!

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
So this is like a super dermaroller with heating and vibrating needles to enhance wounding which realeases copper and zinc?

LayZ

Reaction score
DNS biogenesis has a roller called 'revo' which seems similar if not the same as what's being described here...

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.technion.ac.il/technion/dimotech/essay.html[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, what i just posted above ist the old product that circulated around in 2002. This is from the same university. Interestingly they made a product called FNS that no one hears about these days, discovered accidentally because it grew hair on a wounded girl, but back then i doubt people wounded themselves before using it. More infomon it here,
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/discus/messages/7/128.html?1057096372
[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.hairlosshelp.com/html/FNSLindenbaum.cfm
[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
how come google does not show anything if i search for piloxII...

[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

From the patent:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]One or more embodiments have one or more potential advantages:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]• A plurality of stimulation modules can create a synergy to stimulate hair growth, for example, through one or more non-limiting mechanisms for example; triggering a wound healing response, inhibiting type I 5-alpha-reductase, electrical stimulation, increasing blood supply to the skin.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif].[/FONT]

resu

Reaction score
The hairdresser story was obviously phony, it was deleted probably because the people behind the project/trials/study didn't want it to go public.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairdresser story blows all credibility in my mind, although 1. we Zknow that wounding (done right) has a positive affect on hair growth 2. the before/after photos look 'real', plausible and show more regrowth than anything else in the future. I'm confused.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
..you know what guys, we have soooo much evidence that wounding/minoxidil works...it's everywhere....FOLLICA is on this bigger than we know...patience...Follica is going to deliver -- not FULL heads of hair, but enough recovery for good cosmetic help....hair transplant to cover off the important areas, Follica to cover other areas to help with cosmetic coverage...

...relief is coming...just would like to know when FOLLICA is gonna come out of the wood-work...

Status
Not open for further replies.