Piloxll

Status
Not open for further replies.

baydaver

Reaction score
Hello all, it has been a long long time since I had posted here.
This Piloxll topic has really gotten my attention.
How is everyone feeling TODAY about this possible treatment from Israel based on the ongoing discussions here and the limited info given to us thus far? In my opinion those photos dont seem to be one of those 'scam' ads

clm

Reaction score

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
The 'designer' of this product disappeared from a private forum after being asked about a Russian website with his name on. Make of that what you will.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
You guys should all log off and come back in 2020.

This day by day sh1t isn't going to work.

rhysmorgan

Reaction score
bump, any news on release? Not looking for a debate of efficacy, just wondering if it's actually coming out this year as previously stated.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys should all log off and come back in 2020.

This day by day sh1t isn't going to work.

I kinda agree on this one, at least for Piloxll. Google scholar results show nothing on this method. Web search only brings up forums all around the world having the same reaction as this forum. If it was real, there would be hits, and there would probably be publications out.

Usually when research is done, a patent is filed right before the publication is submitted. So if the patent was out, some publication would be as well. Nobody keeps a revolutionary idea a secret and then releases a small amount of information. You keep it a secret and then bam you bring it all out to the world. If it seems to good to be true, it is.

rhysmorgan

Reaction score
I kinda agree on this one, at least for Piloxll. Google scholar results show nothing on this method. Web search only brings up forums all around the world having the same reaction as this forum. If it was real, there would be hits, and there would probably be publications out.

Usually when research is done, a patent is filed right before the publication is submitted. So if the patent was out, some publication would be as well. Nobody keeps a revolutionary idea a secret and then releases a small amount of information. You keep it a secret and then bam you bring it all out to the world. If it seems to good to be true, it is.

A patent was filed in 2013. A number of photographs were also released, but that's all we have aside from Vraf and a few others mentioning it on forums.

I have a feeling it went into stealth mode because of the rather aggressive reactions of some members on some forums, and lots of screams of scam, that were as uneducated as those screaming it would be a success. Sometimes the sceptics can jump to conclusions as readily as the proponents.

I'm personally sceptical, but also awaiting release and the proper release of the data from the trial that has allegedly been taking place. The reason I've maintained my interest is because of just how convincing the photographs were. Just have a gut feeling it might not be a scam, however I'll decide when I see some data.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Most likely this will be vapourware, I mean even the people who were talking about this device and posting photos have completely vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.