Pilox released: The Cure?

whous26

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is one month and some days I use the product, many small hair appeared, but they are still too small to really be visible. Need to wait , next pic in one month.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is one month and some days I use the product, many small hair appeared, but they are still too small to really be visible. Need to wait , next pic in one month.
Keep it going man! Thats not bad for 1 month. Good luck

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed also some small hairs popping out where there werent any, but yeah, nothing cosmetically visible yet.

Persistance is the key, I believe.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more pics as posted in other forum;

post-96-0-57856100-1472842043.png

ZM50eF2SSBnFmKS7yqjB6A.jpg

3KRvv8jmYeYTQvzXglROlg.JPG

SciGuy29

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 42376

First update :

on the left pic was took the 08/01 and the second 08/10.

this makes 18 days i use the device 2/3 times per day, but the first ten days i use wrong the product (to slow).

what do you think ? it's difficult to do exactly the same pic.

I think that if hair was to get thicker/darker, it would first start under the skin in the actual follicle first.

Then that thicker hair would progressively grow out of the skin.

n the case of your pictures, after 10 days, the tips of the hair even look darker which would not make any sense as the structure of the hair above the skin would not be effected by any medication or device.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems to be working , I hope it stays that way .

Good luck and thanks for showing the progress .

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The brightness on the left and right pictures is not the same, you can tell by the color of your finger and the colour of the mark. Darker pictures will always make your hair look thicker.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need TL;DR version

How it works? By increasing blood flow to scalp? Or what.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The brightness on the left and right pictures is not the same, you can tell by the color of your finger and the colour of the mark. Darker pictures will always make your hair look thicker.

Threw them into photoshop and adjusted the gamma - still more hair. Will upload it when im home. Could be balding shown as regrowth by changing the order of the photos :p.

Last edited:

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm one of the few guys who thinks this product looks somewhat promising. I'd buy it if it was so much money