Pilox released: The Cure?

ares3333

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess they launched this in russia recently. A lot of new pics are popping up from their blog.

This site wont let me link but if you google hairegen and blogspot and then translate they have a pics section

The pics are pretty high resolution

I wish there were a way to get this in the US. If anyone would start buying them and ebaying them one at a time I think you could make a decent markup of a hundred or two. I would buy one from someone if they are interested

ares3333

My Regimen
Reaction score
before.jpg
after.JPG

resu

Reaction score
Those photos are more scam like, the different lighting, the different parting of the hair and very little results.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever guys, these guys have the best pics out there... Just check the first few pages here. IMHO, this is far from scam, time will tell what kind of results we'll get.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
these pictures go basically prove to me how deceiving photos can be. They are at different angles. different lighting. hair is combed differently. Even the texture looks a bit different, like they were using a fiber concealer. Once pictures that are INDISPUTABLE are presented, I will believe that this is not more millionaire scam jargon.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Newplayer, For how long have you been using the device? Twice a day? Have you found any good way how to clean the laser?

I have used it for a couple of days now. It stings a little bit now when I have gone up to advance mode which is normal. So far to early for me to say anything about it but I have documented all. I usually use it 1 hour after applying minoxidil twice a day.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Newplayer, For how long have you been using the device? Twice a day? Have you found any good way how to clean the laser?

I have used it for a couple of days now. It stings a little bit now when I have gone up to advance mode which is normal. So far to early for me to say anything about it but I have documented all. I usually use it 1 hour after applying minoxidil twice a day.

Once per day, it's been around 5-6 weeks now. I clean it with alcohol mostly and a cloth of some kind.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has ever posted reverse balding photos as proof.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have only used it two weeks so far. To early to really to judge it. But my head is usually red after using it means more blood ciculation. I dont like the cleaning part of the device though.
Can you be more specific on the cleaning part. What is required to keep it clean?