Pilox released: The Cure?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
picpilox.jpg

resu

Reaction score
If people start posting those kind of results... problem is that it's easy to fake with toppik.

Last edited:

whous26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sans titre 1.jpg

First update :

on the left pic was took the 08/01 and the second 08/10.

this makes 18 days i use the device 2/3 times per day, but the first ten days i use wrong the product (to slow).

what do you think ? it's difficult to do exactly the same pic.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 42376

First update :

this makes 18 days i use the device 2/3 times per day, but the first ten days i use wrong the product (to slow).

Looks like some improvement. Hairs in the lower left of the photo are getting darker and thicker. Anyone know if these people can make exceptions and ship to the United States. Don't know why they can't if it used for cosmetic use.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I got my hairegen!! I will go and pick it up in 30 minutes. It has taken 3 weeks for the device to arrive to sweden from Israel..To much time.
I have taken about 10 before pictures from different angles.

Im also using minoxidil and propecia so im adding this to my regimen.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 42376

First update :

take pictures of the entire head, under bright lights with a good camera.. then do it again in at least 3-4 months. Hair doesn't regrow in eight days man.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 42376

First update :

Have you felt any change in your scalp sensations? Ie less itch/sebum?

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks promising, keep us updated. Any way to get this in the US that anyone knows of?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm at a vacation, I see some progress, nothing major still, but my hair seems somewhat stronger/thicker, no new growth as far as I can see. Sorry for waiting so long for my answer, my wifi is seldom here.

resu

Reaction score
This actually seems like a very good result to me... Am I just seeing things? Looks like she improved a lot and the lighting looks brighter in the after pic.

At least she's wearing different clothes, if this is some kind of scam at least they thought about everything, the photos are better than all of hair transplant docs that I've seen.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
At least she's wearing different clothes, if this is some kind of scam at least they thought about everything, the photos are better than all of hair transplant docs that I've seen.

Yeah...If you want to stare at a truly shameless scam before/after pic, go to the Kelopesia thread.

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
this is simply a frequency machine

like a violet ray device,

like electrotherapy

you can get one for 30 pounds on ebay and amazon

and the truth is, they work,

it should look like this

then they tacked on a dermaroller thingy and a red light to make a 3 in 1/ 4 in 1 product

Jellen_Portable_High_Frequency_Machine__74781.1429905787.1280.1280.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah...If you want to stare at a truly shameless scam before/after pic, go to the Kelopesia thread.

yeah, that photoshop and potentially the histogen ones just prove to me you cannot trust any of these new treatments. If any of them really worked you would be seeing clear unambiguous photos in the worlds major media, not these crappy photos where you can't see any difference. Face it there won't be a cure for 20+ years... I guarantee that in 2035 we will be using minoxidil and a topical DHT reducer.