Pilox released: The Cure? | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Pilox released: The Cure?

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by KiNGTyreZe, May 17, 2015.

1. KiNGTyreZe

KiNGTyreZe Banned

Dislikes Received:
    Their website: http://www.dimedico.co.il/hairegen/

@@@

Update 8/15/2015:

The user Dorzry posted pictures of his less than 2 months results and they are great!

Left Temple (Before / After):

[​IMG]

Right Temple (Before / After):

[​IMG]

@@@

Pictures from their website:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Few informations translated from their website:

2. azuri

azuri Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Any before/afters?

3. zdm632

zdm632 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah from Israel? No kidding...

4. winnyblues

winnyblues Banned

Dislikes Received:
    ???????????

5. KiNGTyreZe

KiNGTyreZe Banned

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]

6. winnyblues

winnyblues Banned

Dislikes Received:
  7. resu

resu Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    That photo was one from the hairdresser if anyone still remembers the story and the album.

8. KiNGTyreZe

KiNGTyreZe Banned

Dislikes Received:
    It's a device. No snake oil.

- - - Updated - - -

After / Before:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. luca10

luca10 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Still no way to buy ..

10. waynakyo

waynakyo Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    There was a long involved thread on this two years ago, i am waiting for those people involved in that discussion to shime in, what was the consensus back then? I remember it was not great...i mean by that some people questionned the hinesty of the company, can't remember the details..

11. newplayer

newplayer Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Guys, it's all nice - but where and how can this be bought and tested?

12. KiNGTyreZe

KiNGTyreZe Banned

Dislikes Received:
    Hairegen classic - patent protected technology.

In 2009, Professor Dov Aingmn, a renowned professor from the Technion, signed on the development of a number of patents, exploring the theme of technology development for the treatment of baldness. Prof. Aingmn unveiled his vision for product development and technology working to restore full functionality animals and dormant hair follicles and was the first experimenter development, as balding hair for genetic reasons. The months passed and the amazement of those around and the family, a theory that has proven itself and introduced new hair began to grow in the head.

The surprising results led many investors and patients interested in the product and its development. For this purpose, founded by Prof. Aingmn, along with scientists, development and management of the Fiilogi'ks.

The first prototype of the device was distributed in 2010 to dozens of men and women with thinning hair, alopecia and increased dropout. The results were not long in coming: the new hair began to grow in diluted, hair thickness and growth rate increased, flexible and scalp became thicker, growth came in areas of baldness and users reported significant improvement continued with continued use of the device.

In view of success, continued Filogi'ks develop the technology and test it for hundreds of other users, and finally developed commercial product for home use as it is today: the classic Hairegen

Hairegen classic marketed in Israel by "Dimdiko Medical Technologies Ltd." ideological partner and exclusive agent of "Fiilog'iks" Israel

- - - Updated - - -

Galvanic zinc-copper microparticles produce electrical stimulation that reduces the inflammatory and immune responses in skin.

Abstract
    The human body has its own innate electrical system that regulates the body's functions via communications among organs through the well-known neural system. While the effect of low-level electrical stimulation on wound repair has been reported, few studies have examined the effect of electric potential on non-wounded, intact skin. A galvanic couple comprised of elemental zinc and copper was used to determine the effects of low-level electrical stimulation on intact skin physiology using a Dermacorder device. Zn-Cu induced the electrical potential recorded on intact skin, enhanced H(2)O(2) production and activated p38 MAPK and Hsp27 in primary keratinocytes. Treatment with Zn-Cu was also found to reduce pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as IL-1?, IL-2, NO and TNF-? in multiple cell types after stimulation with PHA or Propionibacterium acnes bacteria. The Zn-Cu complex led to a dose-dependent inhibition of TNF-?-induced NF-?B levels in keratinocytes as measured by a dual-luciferase promoter assay, and prevented p65 translocation to the nucleus observed via immunofluorescence. Suppression of NF-?B activity via crosstalk with p38 MAPK might be one of the potential pathways by which Zn-Cu exerted its inflammatory effects. Topical application of Zn-Cu successfully mitigated TPA-induced dermatitis and oxazolone-induced hypersensitivity in mice models of ear edema. Anti-inflammatory activity induced by the Zn-Cu galvanic couple appears to be mediated, at least in part, by production of low level of hydrogen peroxide since this activity is reversed by the addition of Catalase enzyme. Collectively, these results show that a galvanic couple containing Zn-Cu strongly reduces the inflammatory and immune responses in intact skin, providing evidence for the role of electric stimulation in non-wounded skin.

13. newplayer

Dislikes Received:
    I sent them an email - but no response so far. How can we order it and what is the price?

14. bilboswaggins

bilboswaggins Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    if it actually worked we would know about prices and where to get it

Looks like a sham tbh since it is from Israel. Only good thing to come out of there is bar refaeli

15. newplayer

Dislikes Received:
    haha funny.
    yeah, we'll find out soon I hope.

16. TheShining

TheShining Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Your statements are contradictory. If you think really hard, do you still believe its fruitful to put up a scam where no one knows where to buy the product?

17. brunobald

brunobald Member

Dislikes Received:
    Your kidding right? Israel has some of the most advanced and successful companies in the world. They have the highest number of Nobel prize winners per capita.

miritfik likes this.
  18. bilboswaggins

bilboswaggins Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    I meant that I think it is some sort of local scam in Israel like the crap I see in my country. Obviously I know where to buy the product but people overseas would not.

- - - Updated - - -

I never questioned the competence of Israeli people in doing business. Israel is just one of those countries notorious for their online frauds, I was merely suggesting that this is one of them.

19. brunobald

brunobald Member

Dislikes Received:
    This was invented in a university, protected by a worldwide patent, backed by a multi national company Lerox and has been in development for 7 years. If it's a scam then they certainly have put the work in.

20. clion1995

clion1995 Member

Dislikes Received:
    So I'm assuming they've changed something because according to the two people who trialed it, there was no regrowth? Anyone have a quote on how much this would even be?