Pictures of Miniaturized Hair

jabbathehair

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of people ask what miniaturized hairs look like. well I will show you with my own hairline. it is quite clear! also the tingly itch is dead on where they're.

not long till I jump on finasteride! still doing research on it because im going to be doing my first cycle of testosterone soon. only a 250mg dose but I need to see if finasteride 1mg will still help with that extra test (dht) in my body. anyway the pic. if you have this I'm sorry but you DO have male pattern baldness. I've just accepted it. was not easy.

Screenshot_2013-02-09-14-17-09_zps377d48c0.png

BlackSheep

Established Member
Reaction score
Can we get some confirmation from other users here? I've seen those small hairs at the front in most people I've observed it in, including females with absolutely no hair loss.

I've always taken "miniaturisation" to mean something similar to that although located around the crown. Don't claim any confidence in this definition and glad to accept other viewpoints on this.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone has small hairs like that across the hairline, women also. It doesn't indicate miniaturization. Said hairs are usually a lighter colour then the rest of your hair or in some cases, advanced miniaturization, no pigment at all.

jabbathehair

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to have a hairline where those hairs are. in fact my hairline used to be where those two freckles are. if you look you can even see where the skin is different and has that stretched look. ill show you some pictures of my hair from 18 to now 27. you will see how it has receded. its not a mature hairline its gone beyond that now. im just starting to wonder if its becoming aggressive. pictures will follow. ..I have male pattern baldness not a mature hairline.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, close up pictures like that are hard to judge, if you pull the camera back a bit and show us your hairline it would be much better to analyse. Either way, you've caught it early. Finasteride should suffice, I wouldn't bother with minoxidil, consider it at the 12 month mark. Good luck!

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Judging from that, with no fore knowledge on how your looked five years ago, I'd say you're in the perfect position to start finasteride. As long as those "miniature" hairs don't fall, you're potentially looking at thicken up your hairline. Which will make a world of difference. When you planning on starting?

jabbathehair

Established Member
Reaction score
with hair product in irish so you can see from birdseye and also side. id say im going into nw3 now. also last pic is from 5 years ago. im looking to start in the next month as found a legit site.

PicsArt_1360609350961_zps77858ec4.jpg

PicsArt_1360609394423_zpsf3c15e54.jpg

PicsArt_1360609467324_zpscc187c98.jpg

this is also from the side with hair spiked up around 5 years ago
PicsArt_1360610385126_zps0ece4ee1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this is how I wear my hair properly when styled. I know its not as bad as some of you but I know my hair and I know the hairline is to high for a mature! I think to many people believe in the mature hairline. I did to comfort me but in the last 3 months its got even higher past the nw2 point! im going to be running a test cycle of 250mg whith 40mg of anavar a day so the sides from finasteride wont affect me at the time.

PicsArt_1360611378551_zps958269af.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

anyone else? what dose do you guys suggest? 1mg a day?

roberto522

Reaction score
i started using diatomacous earth food grade around a month ago ...and my hair is getting thicker healthier and shinier ...i read this happened from reviews and its true!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a tough call. The guys on the roid forums can tell you about how to dose the Finasteride to avoid problems. Or if it will even help. I have done Anavar a few times (only cycles of about 6 weeks) and while my hair did thin out pretty quickly on it, in the several months between, it came back. The guys on the roid forums will tell you that it wont come back, but I have had different experiences. Technically it seems you'd need an ongoing onslaught to the follicle in order to continue the miniaturization after the roids are done. Without that, I don't see how it would progress, but I suppose your indigenous DHT might pick up where the roids left off. Would be significantly less intense though. Anyways ... you're in somewhat uncharted territory with this. You've got a great head of hair right now, and you may very well want to continue the finasteride after the cycle for several months as well. At this stage - without roids in the picture - I believe you'll have this same amount of hair in 10 years if you stay on top of things. So good news all around. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Admin

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jabba, my hair has receded in the EXACT same patten as you. I would say in my late 30's it looked like your photos when you were in your early 20's. I started Propecia in my late 30's and now 7 years later, my hair has receded slightly more and looks like almost identical to your present situation but my hair line is slightly more diffusely thinned. I think if you start Propecia(1mg of finasteride) now you should be fine slowing everything down like I did. I even have the miniaturized hairs at the hairline identical to yours. Unfortunately, alot of the those hair were not saved by Propecia or minoxidil. They fell out and did not return. So for all you posters, who see his photos, you now know what my hair pretty much looks like except my hairline is not as thick as his but the pattern is the same. I would say you are almost a NW2. A NW2 has slightly more receded temples than you. Some on here might even think you are a NW1 with a high forehead. Jabba just curious, without wrinkling your forehead how many fingers can you place from the top of your eyebrows to the beginning of your hairline. I used to be about 3 fingers and over the past 7 years it went to almost 4.

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
You're nowhere near an NW3, an NW2 at the most. Your hair looks thick. If you care about your hair and are sure you have male pattern baldness, don't cycle.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Im pretty certain you are NOT experiencing male pattern baldness. Thats a pretty standard matured hairline. There is no sign of thinning behind the hairline.

What is your family history of male pattern baldness?

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, you do not have male pattern baldness yet, its just a mature hairline. u might have male pattern baldness, youll know it the future but i dont think its yet gone past a mature hairline. everyone is saying it because its what it looks like. a perfect example in fact.

Langsverd

Reaction score
A lot of people ask what miniaturized hairs look like. well I will show you with my own hairline. it is quite clear! also the tingly itch is dead on where they're.

not long till I jump on finasteride! still doing research on it because im going to be doing my first cycle of testosterone soon. only a 250mg dose but I need to see if finasteride 1mg will still help with that extra test (dht) in my body. anyway the pic. if you have this I'm sorry but you DO have male pattern baldness. I've just accepted it. was not easy.

Screenshot_2013-02-09-14-17-09_zps377d48c0.png

How is your hairline now?

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
The key to identifying the extent of miniaturisation is not in their length (as hair are in different growth cycles).

The difference lies in:
1. Thickness
2. Pigmentation
3. Growth rate