[pics Inside] 3 Months finasteride How Does My Hair Look?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 MONTHS UPDATE:
I’ve been on duta once a week for 3 weeks now, not much in terms of side effects or hair effects.
I’ve also cut my hair short. I really don’t know how I feel about my hair, I think it’s fair to say that there was no regrowth or thickening of existing hairs but the question that remains is wheather I’m maintaining or not.
I’m hopeful that Dutasteride can thicken up my hair a bit, all the studies that I’ve read showed that it’s superior to Finasteride in terms of regrowth.

Hair looks really good. If you can maintain this you are good.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just came back from the gym, took a picture with flash on and this is what my hair looks like. A f*****g dead bird’s nest!!
9.5 months of finasteride
1.5 years of minoxidil
1 month of Dutasteride
1 year of nizoral
And this is the sh*t that I get... I swear my hair looked better before all these shitty treatments.
f*** this life, you work harder than everyone else to make something of yourself and you’re given this sh*t hair at 23 years of age.

Attachments

• 19C4681B-B0F3-47C6-812E-1FCFC825E347.png
    19C4681B-B0F3-47C6-812E-1FCFC825E347.png
    569.6 KB · Views: 229

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just came back from the gym, took a picture with flash on and this is what my hair looks like. A f*****g dead bird’s nest!!
1.5 years of minoxidil
1 month of Dutasteride
1 year of nizoral
And this is the sh*t that I get... I swear my hair looked better before all these shitty treatments.
f*** this life, you work harder than everyone else to make something of yourself and you’re given this sh*t hair at 23 years of age.
i feel your pain my man, life is absolute bollox. there's no justice in this world

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 years of minoxidil
1 month of Dutasteride
1 year of nizoral
Cope. U have good hair, stop crying.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you have full coverage. Your hair looks unchanged. Relax man. No one can tell your balding and it looks like it’s stayed the same since the beginning. That’s a win in my opinion.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you have full coverage. Your hair looks unchanged. Relax man. No one can tell your balding and it looks like it’s stayed the same since the beginning. That’s a win in my opinion.
thats a big lie right there my man, he has similar hair loss to mine. you can see his scalp through hair, if thats most obvious visible evidence of balding, then i dont know what is

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 years of minoxidil
1 month of Dutasteride
1 year of nizoral

Is this under direct sunlight and with flash? How does it look from the front? Can you see through your hair in the mirror when you look at it straight on? How much hairs are you shedding in the shower still?

Last edited:

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score

I co-sign this. And with flash I think even non balding people will show some scalp.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats a big lie right there my man, he has similar hair loss to mine. you can see his scalp through hair, if thats most obvious visible evidence of balding, then i dont know what is
I’m not saying he’s not balding, I’m saying he’s over reacting. You’d know all about that too.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t think I have full coverage, sigh...
I guess I’m overreacting but I’m just tired of this disease, I mean how great would it be to just wake up style your hair and just worry about your hairstyle and not trying to cover your thin parts?

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this under direct sunlight and with flash? How does it look from the front? Can you see through your hair in the mirror when you look at it straight on? How much hairs are you shedding in the shower still?
This is with flash directly under my room’s lighting source.
My hairline is looking thinner these days and becoming more sparse, I have no idea why though maybe I’m focusing a lot on it lately but I don’t remeber it being this sparse before.
My shedding is the same as it always has been 20-40 hairs in the shower.