Pics after about four months of 50 mg spironolactone

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am familiar with your story Lloyd, and no one said you cant have what you want, Im just urging for some perspective about the position your putting yourself in. Did you Grandfathers royal flush of hair come with a nice pair of boobies because that is the deal your making with that drug. Anway, i wish you no harm, I genuinely hope you find some peace of mind, and a well fitting bra for if you stay on oral spironolactone.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your regimen is too soft to regrow hair. 50mg of spironolactone is nothing. 1mg of finasteride would out perform 50mg of spironolactone easily.

IF you dont care about side effects you should be on a combination of treatments that work synergestically. Since you want to be a lawyer I assume you have a certain level of intelligence and you should know this through doing research.

For best results you should supplement your 50mg spironolactone with 1mg finasteride. I would bump up that spuiro 50mg dosage to 50mg AM + PM due to spironolactone's short half life.

The add minoxidil. I dont care if you said it did nothing last time. You used it as a stand alone treatment last time on an area of scalp that is the hardest to regrow hair.

You should also add some copper peptides.

You need antiandrogens, anti-inflammatories and anti-fibrotics and growth stimulants.

As I said above, being a law student you should be well conditioned to research and I am surprised you think you will regrow your hairline(of all places) with just stand alone treatments like minoxidil or 50mg of oral spironolactone.

Try and do it your own way but you will end up like you are now, which is a dog chasing its tail.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
Tyler_Durden said:
ITT: Two guys who aren't balding fight over who is less bald (while taking an assortment of completely unneeded and inappropriate hormone altering drugs)

first signs of balding i jumped on treatment! 18 months ago i was Norwood 2 and lost 20 % of hair density! tyler durden how can say propecia is " inappropriate" drug? just look at the clinical studies! cb-03-01 is proven to have no sides! stop spitting and spewing bull Sh$t! HATER

Sure you were champ :whistle:

And it was pretty obvious that I wasn't referring to propecia (something that I use myself).

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
[quote="Man in Space":a362h4pq]Lloyd you do appear to have a naturally large forehead and high sitting hairline. Your hair reminds me of mine, when i was 16 i had hair like yours i panicked like crazy because i knew it would go. Im now nearly 30 and it has slowly continued, i no longer feel comfortable exposing my hairline but i am still able to live. I understand that your situation, whilst enviable to some, is causing you genuine anxiety. I do however think that you are making a mistake with the oral spironolactone. Its such a drastic thing to put in your body considering the liklihood of gains is minimal, it is just not worth the risk. You would benefit from a little 'serenity now' in my opinion. The only way you will get your hair back that you want is through a hair transplant and right now you do not appear rational enough to be thinking about the long term implications of that. Please take stock to realise whilst you may not have a royal flush, you have still been dealt a strong hand.

My maternal grandfather had the royal flush of hair. I was told I would have hair like his my whole life. That's what I want. I will get what I want. I must. This has been my theme recently. Ever since I got my jury duty rescheduled after they granted my request to be excused even though I never made such a request I have been confident in my ability to get what I want. There is a job I really want and I have been rejected but I'm not giving up and I have an interview for the same job in Michigan in a few months. I get what I want dammit.[/quote:a362h4pq]

Cuckoo, cuckoo

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guy has serious mental problems, calling him stupid isn't going to help. He'll just see the replies he wants to see.

I totally understand why that forum banned Lloyd for his own good, I don't think anything good will come from this thread :/

(To clarify these are not assumptions or insults, OP stated that he has Asperger's Syndrome in other threads).

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
israelite said:
[quote="Tyler_Durden":al2x856t]ITT: Two guys who aren't balding fight over who is less bald (while taking an assortment of completely unneeded and inappropriate hormone altering drugs)

first signs of balding i jumped on treatment! 18 months ago i was Norwood 2 and lost 20 % of hair density! tyler durden how can say propecia is " inappropriate" drug? just look at the clinical studies! cb-03-01 is proven to have no sides! stop spitting and spewing bull Sh$t! HATER

Sure you were champ :whistle:

And it was pretty obvious that I wasn't referring to propecia (something that I use myself).[/quote:al2x856t]
:jackit:

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
see balding blog.com last week for Dr Rassman's opinion on people using topical spironolactone for hair loss.

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.baldingblog.com/2012/01/26/s ... ating-male pattern baldness/

seems dr rassman is talking about oral spironolactone, not topical.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
stoja said:
http://www.baldingblog.com/2012/01/26/spironolactone-for-treating-male pattern baldness/

Seems dr rassman is talking about oral spironolactone, not topical.

Sorry, my mistake. That's what I meant. Basically saying that it should never, ever be used for hair loss.

fingers crossed lloyd will see some sense before real damage is done.

abcdefg

Reaction score
If a guy has lost hair and is trying to get it back where do you fault him for that? I mean if he has a mature hairline its still hair loss and the way to treat that is the same as for any hair loss. Is it a mental problem to see an old picture where you had more hair and want to do something to get it back?
I might disagree with using oral spironolactone just in terms of safety you might be better off with propecia which would probably be as effective but hey its your choice.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree, getting your hair back is totally rational.

Trouble is, he doesnt want to get his hair back, he wants to get his grandads, and he has chosen to become a woman to do this. That is not rational.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
I agree, getting your hair back is totally rational.

Trouble is, he doesnt want to get his hair back, he wants to get his grandads, and he has chosen to become a woman to do this. That is not rational.

:bravo:

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hairline still sucks?are you crazy? go home

Redjackass

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lloyd Braun
I was highhairline over at hairlosshelp but I was banned by the tyrant that runs that forum.

POSTED BY majorsixth
You wouldn't be referring to that great guy Farrel by any chance? Look ! He banned you for your own good, you where becoming a pest, and no matter what anyone said or showed you, you just ignored it.

If i remember rightly you where studying to be a lawyer. If that's still the case i suggest you concentrate on making that become a reality and stop this paranoia before you really end up needing psychiatric help.

So this is where you ended up HighHairline after Farrel banned you?

Lol i see your still as eccentric Strange, Crazy as ever

How many opinions have you in this thread telling you that your hair is fine, yet you continue on with your ways?