Pics after about four months of 50 mg spironolactone

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
llyod, cb-03-01 or ahk could help u. my hairline was like yours and i'm seeing great results.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
llyod, cb-03-01 or ahk could help u. my hairline was like yours and i'm seeing great results.

Cool. Can you post pics? Can you give me more info about this treatment? I never heard of it. Also, can anyone else provide some insight?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this pic is my old hairline in 2006. it got worse

Attachments

• old hairline.jpg
    old hairline.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 246

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
It is hard to tell from those pics but it doesn't seem like you ever had recession nearly as bad as mine. How long have you been on this treatment? It seems to have started growing some hair after six weeks but it's hard to get a perspective from the picture. Do you have other pics, perhaps from later than six weeks in? Thanks for your help. I am excited about your results, which appear to be great.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
I should add that "isrealite" is using tons of other stuff as well, so don't just go and buy the stuff.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is your hairline before starting anything: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=69438&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10

With a hairline like that to start, it would be hard not to end up with a good hairline. It seems like you grew tiny hairs but, if this was your hairline to start, it just isn't comparable to mine. I have a much worse hairline. You were a Norwood <1. I am a Norwood 2 at best.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
Here is your hairline before starting anything: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=69438&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10

With a hairline like that to start, it would be hard not to end up with a good hairline. It seems like you grew tiny hairs but, if this was your hairline to start, it just isn't comparable to mine. I have a much worse hairline. You were a Norwood <1. I am a Norwood 2 at best.

ya bro dont make stuff up! ive been on finasteride, dutasteride, rogaine for 18 months! those photos are show my results! week 1 is when i started cb

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
Lloyd Braun said:

ya bro dont make stuff up! ive been on finasteride, dutasteride, rogaine for 18 months! those photos are show my results! week is when i started cb

I see. So you got good hairline results from those other drugs?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
ITT: Two guys who aren't balding fight over who is less bald (while taking an assortment of completely unneeded and inappropriate hormone altering drugs)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tyler_Durden said:
ITT: Two guys who aren't balding fight over who is less bald (while taking an assortment of completely unneeded and inappropriate hormone altering drugs)

first signs of balding i jumped on treatment! 18 months ago i was Norwood 2 and lost 20 % of hair density! tyler durden how can say propecia is " inappropriate" drug? just look at the clinical studies! cb-03-01 is proven to have no sides! stop spitting and spewing bull Sh$t! HATER

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
man, just wash your hair with a thickening shampoo, and it stay shaggy after it dries. Don't stick ANY product in it and let it lay forward. there you go, problem solved.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Pyro said:
man, just wash your hair with a thickening shampoo, and it stay shaggy after it dries. Don't stick ANY product in it and let it lay forward. there you go, problem solved.

My hair is pretty thick--I don't need a thickening shampoo. And what if we don't like the stupid hairstyle you describe?

findmyhair

Reaction score
FEAST said:
The reason why everyone MEN/WOMAN loses hair , secret that i am telling all of you , cause enough is enough of hiding this , TRUST ME ON THIS ! . i know people that do this for a living/job, its done totally underground , no one ever finds out or believes this . They do this by aiming electromagnetic waves energy/radiation remote at you/everyone and your hair gets brital and dry , and eventually it falls off . This is something extremely hard to believe , but this is what they use to make hair fall off and make money . All they have to do is put transmitters and recievers that go in your body/skin not always this way but most of the time is what they use and they aim the electromagnetic at you 24/7 it works by remote , they can do it from another building/somewhere else , you would not believe how this can be done , but it is happening. I can guarantee that you get most of these symtoms -- 1.split ends,dry, brittle,coarse ,lighter hair, itching , scalp itch , a weird feeling like pulse/chill on scalp ,you will also feel like you feel something moving in your scalp or hair , heat around your hair/scalp/head , ect,ect,ect. this is hard to believe people , but this is what's happening as we speak. they are trying to keep this a major secret from the public , and trust me they are doing a wonderful job threating people who are whare of this scam/technology . PLEASE PEOPLE BELIEVE ME , I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU A FIB OR SAY THIS CAUSE I WANT TO SCARE ANYONE , I AM TELLING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ! it sounds kind of nuts , but this is how they are doing it (HAIR LOSS) .

what a c0ck jockey!!

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
look man, theres been alot of sarcasm in this thread which u may have misinterpreted. most that have said ur hair is bad, have been sarcastic and are actually jealous of ur hair. i know i am.

its very thick, even with product or wet, so its got to be extremely thick looking when dry.

the reality is nothing will improve ur hair. i garantee u ur only going to make it worse with min, finasteride spironolactone etc, with all the shedding etc. everyone has to accept a certain amount of recession as they get older. but i hardly see any on u.

leave it dry, perhaps get a diferent haircut, one that covers ur hairline if u hate it so much, and leave here and get on with ur life. one thing for sure is as time goes on its only going to get worse not better, so ur wasting the best years of ur life here.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:
look man, theres been alot of sarcasm in this thread which u may have misinterpreted. most that have said ur hair is bad, have been sarcastic and are actually jealous of ur hair. i know i am.

its very thick, even with product or wet, so its got to be extremely thick looking when dry.

the reality is nothing will improve ur hair. i garantee u ur only going to make it worse with min, finasteride spironolactone etc, with all the shedding etc. everyone has to accept a certain amount of recession as they get older. but i hardly see any on u.

leave it dry, perhaps get a diferent haircut, one that covers ur hairline if u hate it so much, and leave here and get on with ur life. one thing for sure is as time goes on its only going to get worse not better, so ur wasting the best years of ur life here.

It may be thick but look at the recession. I want t comb my hair normally and have it look right but I can't do that. Also, if there wasn't anything wrong than it wouldn't get worse as time goes on. Everyone tells me something like that which doesn't make sense. Clearly I have hairline issues if you think it will get worse.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lloyd you do appear to have a naturally large forehead and high sitting hairline. Your hair reminds me of mine, when i was 16 i had hair like yours i panicked like crazy because i knew it would go. Im now nearly 30 and it has slowly continued, i no longer feel comfortable exposing my hairline but i am still able to live. I understand that your situation, whilst enviable to some, is causing you genuine anxiety. I do however think that you are making a mistake with the oral spironolactone. Its such a drastic thing to put in your body considering the liklihood of gains is minimal, it is just not worth the risk. You would benefit from a little 'serenity now' in my opinion. The only way you will get your hair back that you want is through a hair transplant and right now you do not appear rational enough to be thinking about the long term implications of that. Please take stock to realise whilst you may not have a royal flush, you have still been dealt a strong hand.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Lloyd you do appear to have a naturally large forehead and high sitting hairline. Your hair reminds me of mine, when i was 16 i had hair like yours i panicked like crazy because i knew it would go. Im now nearly 30 and it has slowly continued, i no longer feel comfortable exposing my hairline but i am still able to live. I understand that your situation, whilst enviable to some, is causing you genuine anxiety. I do however think that you are making a mistake with the oral spironolactone. Its such a drastic thing to put in your body considering the liklihood of gains is minimal, it is just not worth the risk. You would benefit from a little 'serenity now' in my opinion. The only way you will get your hair back that you want is through a hair transplant and right now you do not appear rational enough to be thinking about the long term implications of that. Please take stock to realise whilst you may not have a royal flush, you have still been dealt a strong hand.

My maternal grandfather had the royal flush of hair. I was told I would have hair like his my whole life. That's what I want. I will get what I want. I must. This has been my theme recently. Ever since I got my jury duty rescheduled after they granted my request to be excused even though I never made such a request I have been confident in my ability to get what I want. There is a job I really want and I have been rejected but I'm not giving up and I have an interview for the same job in Michigan in a few months. I get what I want dammit.