Pics after about four months of 50 mg spironolactone

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LLoyd Braun has revealed in other threads that he has Asperger's Syndrome and he's basically obsessed with achieving his paternal grandfather's hairline (which is completely impossible, his grandfather had a tiny forehead). His priorities are totally at odds with the rest of us, for instance he's expressed that he absolutely doesn't care if he makes himself impotent taking spironolactone because erections disgust him, all he cares about is lowering his hairline to achieve this fantasy hair-style.

Lloyd has zero hairloss/Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness but no matter how many times we scream that at him he won't listen/understand.

Does make you think about the kind of people these forums attract. If you guys remember the poster FredTheBelgium, he admitted to being bipolar (which I accidently guessed). I'm pretty sure that poster 'Freakout' was either bipolar or paranoid shizophrenic.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Proactive person? Have you even read the comments? Youre acting like a complete nutcase.

Get the f off that feminizing sh*t and forget about your high hairlne. Get some help.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Get the f off that feminizing sh*t and forget about your high hairlne. Get some help.[/quote]

lol you're funny.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
gh05 said:
Proactive person? Have you even read the comments? Youre acting like a complete nutcase.

Get the f off that feminizing sh*t and forget about your high hairlne. Get some help.

lol you're funny.[/quote]

Funny? Well,its your life...göod luck ruining it.

Will never undestand why 'men' will feminize themselves for hair.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I actually get a kick out of the people who are so envious of his hair that they have to start arguments with Lloyd.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Rival said:
I don't even wanna argue with this guy, I just don't understand his thinking.

Nobody else really does. Besides I'm good at arguing and I love doing it.

Rival said:
He can easily fix his "hair-loss" by getting a small hair transplant is he wants and it wouldn't even cost that much (maybe a few thousand to get his life back), but he won't do that. Instead he wants to take a potent anti-androgen that he thinks will regrow his hairline back because some other guy, who also didn't really have bad hair-loss, also regrew a bit of his hairline back.

Where am I going to get the money from?

Rival said:
And the other thing I don't understand is that he doesn't care if this drug makes him completely impotent as he would rather have his hairline back.

I recognize the important things in life.

Rival said:
He also says he doesn't understand how other people are not willing to trade sex for their hair. He says he wants to be a lawyer but he doesn't understand how people want to keep their sex life over hair?

Good luck with your lawyer goals there bud.

It mystifies me. I just cannot understand it. It's frustrating for me because I just can't see how other guys see hair versus sex the way they do. It's bizarre. Why the heck would a guy who puts sex above hair even care about his hair loss so much? I woul love if I cared about my sex drive more. That would mean hair loss wasn't ruining my life.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair is useless if not for vanity. I'm not a sex freak; a virgin in fact, as I really cannot be bothered with girls at the moment. They're lovely and everything, but maybe some other time. I do love a good wank though. Over them.

Anyway, if you're an intellectual/ philosopher, surely you can see how obsessing over minor hair loss is irrational behaviour. I'm a norwood 3 and probably progressing, with a very large forehead and I'm only 18 years old. It's annoying and I plan to sort it out. However, I would not trade it for anything else. The reason hair loss is worse than other cosmetic flaws is because it's something we've had taken away from us. Giving something else up wouldn't make sense.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
lol this gets better.

'a intellectual, a philoshoper, recognize the important things in life'...FFS.

When you've truly f'd up your health by putting drugs not intended for men into your body and wasted it worrying about an issue which doesn't exist then tell me again that you recognize the important things in life.

And good at arguing? No, really you aren't. Someone as deluded as yourself can not possibly construct an argument based on anything other than the mess that's going on in your head.

Seriously, you need help.

Nene

Reaction score
That is a massive forehead. Who is to say he isn't losing in a Norwood 2A or 3A pattern?

However, I don't understand how you say you know what is important for happiness and somehow hair is on top of the list. Sex isn't crucial for happiness but neither is hair.

Also why do you deserve a scholarship when your LSAT score sucks?

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
That is a massive forehead. Who is to say he isn't losing in a Norwood 2A or 3A pattern?

However, I don't understand how you say you know what is important for happiness and somehow hair is on top of the list. Sex isn't crucial for happiness but neither is hair.

He has a naturally large forehead...maybe there is some sliight air loss there but maybe not...the idiot could fgure that out straight away by getting miniaturisation or density testing from a good hair transplant doctor. Everywhere that there is hair is thick.

The trouble he has (apart from being completely deluded) is that he is taking a major health risk by using an oral drug which a man should never take in pursuit for this goal which just isn't going to happen. he may aswell just castrate hmself (no don't do that you fool)...

P*sses me off when i see people with such obvious mental problems who are convinced they haven't got them on an internet forum and not with a doctor. If he would just get in the gym and live healgthily instead of like an idiot then he would look and feel a million times better.

but no...just like an anorexic..he will plod along and eventually ruin his health and his life.

Needs to be some sort of 'referral button' on these forums for all the sad cases it attracts.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:

Hair tops my list because that's just what happiness is for me. I have other challenges in my life but the only one that really threatens to derail my life is my hair. It is my Achilles's heal and my life would be so much different if I got my maternal grandfather's hair.

The scholarship remark was about a scholarship for my senior year at my university which has nothing to do with the LSAT of course--this particular scholarship was all GPA based. But I got screwed. And why the f*** not? I seem to get screwed in every other department with the exception of actually being screwed by a good-looking member of the opposite sex.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, considering that English is not my native language, my problem is nowhere near as bad as yours. :roll:

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Bet24 said:
Well, considering that English is not my native language, my problem is nowhere near as bad as yours. :roll:

Do you think I know how to spell psychological? No, I don't. Bu Firefox spell check does. I used to get almost all 100% grades on my grade school spelling tests but those days are over. I rely on spell check. So too, should you.

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
Lloyd, dude, stop arguing with everyone.

Fact is, your hair looks a ton better than mine. It looks better than mine EVER did. You are not loosing your hair. You do have bad acne, and i suggested a remedy for that that i KNOW works. Use it and enjoy your life.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
elliotramsey said:
Lloyd, dude, stop arguing with everyone.

Fact is, your hair looks a ton better than mine. It looks better than mine EVER did. You are not loosing your hair. You do have bad acne, and i suggested a remedy for that that i KNOW works. Use it and enjoy your life.

A better hairline is needed to enjoy life.