Pics after about four months of 50 mg spironolactone

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are pics of my hair taken a few days ago. It is kind of long. Nothing has improved I don't think. My hairline still sucks--what do you know. Not even my acne went away. Maybe I need to double my dosage.

cyclonus

Reaction score
I don't really see male pattern baldness here...Your crown is fine, you got a large forehead but your hairline doesn't look AGAlike.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah your hairline really sucks, so see through and thin... shave it off.

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
Yeah your hairline really sucks, so see through and thin... shave it off.

My hairline does suck but the hair that is there isn't thin. Don't make it worse than it really is! And no, I'm, not shaving.

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
Lloyd.. buy a violet ray device and use it on your acne. Give it a week or so and it will drastically improve your skin. Better than any acne medicine i ever tried

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Hair looks fine to me. Try it dry without any product in it and see how much thicker it looks.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your hairline is not that bad! your haircut is the problem. for your acne use indian healing clay and black african soap! baby soft skin

Mestys

Established Member
Reaction score
I find it astonishing how you're taking such a potent drug when there is nothing wrong with your hair at all.

T

TravisB

Lloyd Braun, you're paranoid! Your hair isn't the problem. Your problem is big forehead! No drug will regrow your hair to lower your natural hairline. If it bothers you, you should consider transplant rather than poisoning yourself with spironolactone. Then your problem would be solved once and for all (assuming you won't have a real hair loss in the future).

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone says I just have a big forehead, which I do. The problem is that my hairline is also receding. Just look at its shape. I should upload a pic of when I was about 10 years old to show you all what I speak of.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem is what's in your head, not what's on your head.

You need a slap for taking spironolactone orally...what the f*ck are you doing man. Why not just have a sex change while you're at it aye...

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think this man is balding? You essentially have the same hair.

Attachments

• don1.jpg
    don1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 209
  • don.jpg
    don.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 205

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's time to shave I think..... shiny head motherfucka!!!!! your hairline look worse than Jude Law :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:.....and you know it's true!!!!!

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That was a sarcastic joke by the way Lloyd, way too drunk right now, you need to get the f*ck off this site, you don't got hairloss, you got a big forehead like me, just pay someone to give you a decent haircut and you'll be fine! :hump: :hump: :hump:

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
A lot of guys lose a bit of hair in the frontal area early and then it's super slow to recede past that. Unless your family history is just terrible on going bald fast and young, you're probably fine to stay on any sort of anti-androgen. You might never regrow a perfect NW1, much less halfway down your forehead, but you don't look stupid or terrible at all.

Remember, man, Tom Brady has a big forehead too.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do guys like you plague/troll the hair loss sites? Are you not getting enough attention at home?

Do you enjoy making a mockery of others who really do have hair loss? What was you expecting showing off your pictures of no hair loss?

Maybe you should consider the advice about the problem of acne seriously, but also accept it's time to stop being a prat and grow up.