People that are prone to male pattern baldness but still use steroids (example)

shookwun

Reaction score
Any testosterone ester varient is typically safe with finasteride.

Dianabol is low dosages is relatively safe also, despite what people say.

Tren is not as bad as people preach. On paper it's relatively safe, all though ancedotal reports of users say otherwise.

Deca, and NPP is safe to take with finasteride. A bunch of bull**** people post online about it being bad to take with finasteride, but that is a myth.

High tren: low test seems to be most optimal.

Avoid masteron, and winstrol at all costs. These steroids will 100% make you shed.

I would also avoid anadrol.

All you need is testosterone. a lot of idiots think they need more, but I can assure you it's all in the diet, training then steroids. Their are morons like bostin lloyd who are taking upwards of 7grams but are a laughing stock. if im not mistaken he talks about drinking shakes, and sleeping all day. Has zero concept of diet, which is the most important element to maximizing training, and steroids. I have never take more then 1gram of gear. I sit at a comfortable 10-12% BF on average with little effort. I had 11 inch arms when I first started bodybuilding, and after close to six years im about around 17 3/4 - 18 inches give or take. Haven't measured in awhile. It's important to gradually build up, and most importantly build the most amount of muscle naturally. Have a good base, because when you come off, and you haven't built **** naturally... well you will find out after six months. rented muscular adonis to a skinny fat twink... I see it all the time.

deniak

Reaction score
Actually, your face contains all the information that is needed for women to decide if they want to sleep with you or not.

Women want tall men mostly because of social pressure.
Youre wrong with both points. I dont remember exact name of study so I will not post it now, but you can search it on pubmed and see yourself - body (height, shoulder-to-waist ratio) matters enormously in triggering raw, physical attraction. But like I said, even beautiful face wont help you if youre 5'2". Its all about ticking as many boxes in ladies requirement questionnaire as possible:)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be surprised bro. Alot of women say gross Lazar Angelov is too much etc.. When he visited my contry at the club bishes were screaming and taking pictures with him. Don't be fooled unless you're legit a monster which you won't, there's never "too much muscle" the shredded fitness model look is unachievable for 99% od people naturally so getting "too big" shouldn't concerns everyone here.

Dude, your body is enormous and you're very good looking.. I mean, it's non of my business, but why keep pressing a good thing? Why not use what you have, find a super good woman and enjoy life? Once again, I am not trying to give advice, but I just know from personal experiences, that when you have something good, and you keep wanting more, it never ends up well.

deniak

Reaction score
Am I wrong in saying most women just like slightly built, tone guys? Like the brad pitt body? Most women I talk to love this type of body and a good majority are actually turned off by the super massive dudes.
Youre 100% right. Above average muscle mass + low body fat = automatic win.

shookwun

Reaction score
Body, structure, height, face... many variables involved in attraction.

this one always destroys the doubters. Men like big buts, tight waists, and full breasts, right? well women like a muscular physique. /thread

problem is most women aren't used to being with a physically fit man apart from the typical skinny fat dad bods. I can assure you, when i have been with women, their wandering hands just can't let go. A man who in shape is like candy, and cat nip for these chicks... it doesn't last long, but the keep wanting more. Every single one, even the nerdy ones. Always running their hands along the fore arm veins, rubbing the chest, and shoulders while cuddling. They absolutely can't get enough of a fit but, and well developed back when having sex. lot's of leverage

shookwun

Reaction score
I ran tren acetate at 100mg EOD, 350MG test Propecia weekly followed by 40MG dianabol ED

zero hair loss with finasteride 1.25MG ED, and applying nizoral on my hair every night before bed.

It might be bro science, but I believe high tren, low test will reduce sides

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was browsing matches on eHarmony earlier, this was one of the girl's profile pics:

%2BlFEZDXODRFovdabE5qDZw%3D%3D.jpg

She looks fabulous. I bet she does very well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, I agree with most of what you said in the thread except the tanning. I think tanning is really bad.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the things I'd do differently if I could go back is start putting on sunscreen early on.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Any testosterone ester varient is typically safe with finasteride.

Dianabol is low dosages is relatively safe also, despite what people say.

Tren is not as bad as people preach. On paper it's relatively safe, all though ancedotal reports of users say otherwise.

Deca, and NPP is safe to take with finasteride. A bunch of bull**** people post online about it being bad to take with finasteride, but that is a myth.

High tren: low test seems to be most optimal.

Avoid masteron, and winstrol at all costs. These steroids will 100% make you shed.

I would also avoid anadrol.

All you need is testosterone. a lot of idiots think they need more, but I can assure you it's all in the diet, training then steroids. Their are morons like bostin lloyd who are taking upwards of 7grams but are a laughing stock. if im not mistaken he talks about drinking shakes, and sleeping all day. Has zero concept of diet, which is the most important element to maximizing training, and steroids. I have never take more then 1gram of gear. I sit at a comfortable 10-12% BF on average with little effort. I had 11 inch arms when I first started bodybuilding, and after close to six years im about around 17 3/4 - 18 inches give or take. Haven't measured in awhile. It's important to gradually build up, and most importantly build the most amount of muscle naturally. Have a good base, because when you come off, and you haven't built **** naturally... well you will find out after six months. rented muscular adonis to a skinny fat twink... I see it all the time.

Thank you for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Re tren-

this guy just finished his first tren cycle http://youtu.be/LpjohIzSieM with no apparent hairloss (and not having the best hairline to begin with)

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow Alex, I don't know how the hell you got that shredded. That is ridiculous!! I've always been a big weight-lifter/power lifter and I've always been one of the biggest guys in any gym I go to, but I never had the discipline or desire to get that cut up. I've always worked out hard but I never did the necessary diet to get that shredded. And I never roided either (not sure if you said you have or not); the most I've ever done is creatine. Otherwise I just protein load after workouts. But good for you though.

shookwun

Reaction score
Wow Alex, I don't know how the hell you got that shredded. That is ridiculous!! I've always been a big weight-lifter/power lifter and I've always been one of the biggest guys in any gym I go to, but I never had the discipline or desire to get that cut up. I've always worked out hard but I never did the necessary diet to get that shredded. And I never roided either (not sure if you said you have or not); the most I've ever done is creatine. Otherwise I just protein load after workouts. But good for you though.

Don't ever compare yourself to someone on juice with proper knowledge of dieting, and training principles. It's ludacris in comparison.

I can assure you, that physique you developed is lightier ahead to most juice rats, including myself. I have a **** load of respect for those who remain natural and build a solid foundation of muscle.

Just don't be a permabulker lol

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Millions? In the US, maybe, probably not millions.

In Belgium, there are as many roided bodybuilders as there transsexuals.

About a few hundreds. People who are into bodybuilding get laughed at.

I'm not saying it's right, it's just how people react to it here.

People would say: "He doesn't have a job, he spends all his time in the gym, he probably does that because he's short/bald/ugly."

And I'm sorry to say that in 99% of cases, they would be right. Stereotypes don't appear from nowhere.

My step cousin (yep that's a thing) is a roided bodybuilder and he ticks all these boxes (except the bald one): no job, spends all his time in the gym, short and ugly.

Even where I live, people with that kind of mass really do have trouble locking down girls for some reason. i am NOT saying this as a reflection on any of you. I think there is that perception of either, "oh, what is he compensating for", or "man, his priorities are messed up" or just the random stereotype of roided up guys being less intelligent, or not as educated. I am NOT saying I feel this way... but, how can you deny that these stereotypes exist? It is bullsh*t in my mind, along with most of the other stereotypes. You put that same huge dude in a suit and tie and I am sure the stereotype immediately melts away.

shookwun

Reaction score
The whole idea behind fitness is to look athletic, and have aesthetic shape, symmetry and size.

A lot of these guys you mention that we laugh at, are the typical water logged lifter who looks like a inflated marshmallow. Walking around with a moon face, and not someone you would typically give a second glance.
tayaug17.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

When you look like this, people associate you with being on the front line of fitness, and being impressive. That 'roid' image does not even register into peoples minds.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Working out changes alot in your overall appearance. Look at my transformation pic
KzgT31S.jpg

This is inspiring, makes me want to go to the gym immediately. The natty progress from 2012-2014 is very good also. Then the power kicks in and 2015 is just that insane shredded look. From a starting ectomorph guy to a shredded beast in 3-4 years :salut:. You know what you are doing. Many don't.

Reaction score
Bodybuilding is pointless and it hurts. When you see a bald bodybuilder everybody laughs at him because all know he is compensating for his deformity.

axl617

Reaction score
If you are prone to hair loss steroids absolutely will increase hair loss rate. Maybe you won't care though if you are more of an alpha male.